• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do i get them barefoot

celebsfeet

TMF Novice
heeey all

i havve these 2 girl mates who love having there feet tikled . but i have 1 problem x they are never barefoot
how do i get them to take there socks off or mme take them off myself without them thinking im a freak haha

fanks in advance

Well it shouldn't be a problem if they already like having their feet tickled. I don't think they will think of you as a freak. Just tell them about your fetish. If they are your friends, they will accept you for you.

Besides, you said they like it. The hard part is over. They would probably like the fact that you like to tickle them.

I don't personally have a master plan for these situations, I just improvise.

Meet them in summer! I doubt they wear socks then!

"Hey friends, so ya... Tickling people turns me on"....Its probably not going to work.

Set up something that would involve bare feet. Sleepovers, the beach, something!

Think of this in terms of "if statements"

if they like being tickled on their feet
if they are really comfortable around you (good friends)
If they TOLD you they like having their feet tickled...
Sit down next to one of em, grab a foot, yank off the shoe, and tickle

Fact is, if you are decent enough friends with these two and they flat out said "I like having my feet tickled" then that is probably about as close to a written invitation for '1 feet tickling whenever you have the guts to try it' as you can get. =D

if they love to be tickled than just ask them
they may love it more because you ask before you started tickling?!!

cheers for the advice guys.
the problem i have is that there only moderatly ticklish if that. but they like avin there feet tikled, kind of just to relax them. soo it wud be starnge if i randomly just took there sock off cus i dont reli think they would appreciate that

Well, as it was already said, go swimming with them then. Then you will see their feet bare.

And since you say they are only moderately ticklish, then it probably doesn't feel like tickling the way we like it to them anyways.

Ask them if they like to be tickled barefoot when you are tickling them with their socks on. This should give you the excuse for you to remove their socks.

Sounds to me that this isn't exactly a problem. In fact, I'd love to be in your situation. If they already enjoy being tickled on their feet, removing their shoes and socks shouldn't be an issue. What's stopping you?

cheers for the advice guys.
the problem i have is that there only moderatly ticklish if that. but they like avin there feet tikled, kind of just to relax them. soo it wud be starnge if i randomly just took there sock off cus i dont reli think they would appreciate that

If you've got the go-ahead to tickle then I don't see the issue...:illogical

Hmmm... mop the floor/vacuum your place, invite them over, and make them take their shoes off to keep it clean?

Hmmm... mop the floor/vacuum your place, invite them over, and make them take their shoes off to keep it clean?

I have to give you credit for a very creative answer. I might have to try that. :devil:

Something's up with the OP, but what the heck:

Learn a card trick. A simple one of the "pick a card any card" variety, such that you can pick the same one out of the deck once it's shuffled.

Tell her to pick a card.

Tell her to remember the card.

Tell her to place it back in the deck.

Hand her the deck and tell her to shuffle the cards.

Tell her to give the deck back to you.

Now tell her to take off her right shoe and sock. If she gives you a queer look, ask her if she wants to see the trick or not, and then confidently tell her again to take off her sock and shoe. If you're smooth and she's invested in the trick, she will. If you're creepy, game over.

Reach in her sock, either having palmed the card she chose or just looking astonished that you found it empty.

One shoe and sock is off -- the rest is up to you.

If she's your friend then just ask her if she wants a massage or some shit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back