• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I get this guy to torture me???

Mackenzie

TMF Regular
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I've just started casually seeing this guy and at first there was some poking and a little bit of tickling. But now that we've started seriously making out, the tickling has just stopped and I'm disappointed.

I've tried teasing him and teasing him to get him to tickle me, but he doesn't tickle in retaliation. Sometimes I'm squirming under him a bit, as he's accidentally tickling me and he'll smile and ask me if I'm ticklish there. But then, that's it!

How do I get this guy to give me a really good tickle? Oh, and he's not ticklish, so I can't try that route. Lol. Is this a lost cause?

Thanks,
Mackenzie

challenge him as a guy, tell him something like girls are way more tough mentally then guys are, for example he could never get a secret out of you

Pied Piper - I could never tell him. That's so embarrassing. Lol.

Happyman - that is a really GREAT idea! I'll try that! Woo hoo!

Leeboy - Yes, yes, yes! Lol.

Mackenzie, I would give anything to tickle you silly so you can enjoy iy the way you should :xpulcy:

It may seem embarrassing to tell him at first. And maybe he'll say "WHAT?" and think it's a bit strange, but the initial awkwardness will soon pass and I bet he'll soon LOVE to do it !

(If not I'd be glad to help)

Instead of saying something like "I have a tickle fetish," when you feel ready say something like, "You know, when you tickle me it really puts me in the mood." I believe he will take the hint. :D

correct

milagros is correct with his approach, thats how i tell some of the women i date. lord knows if a woman came at me with that i'd be more than happy to oblige.

Hey Mack.

Happyman's not too far off, and mils is even better. The point is what you're feeling is completely normal, even if it's not everyone's bag. Treat it as completely normal. Don't use the word fetish -- who needs that? Play a game with him -- it's simple, really, even though you might be a little self-conscious about it.

Here's one scenario.

Tell him you've got a secret that you can't tell him -- that you're absolutely sworn to secrecy and can't tell a soul, but it's something he really should know, and you feel bad not being able to tell him (or somesuch)... ...though you couldn't be blamed if he could forcibly... ...say... ...tickle it out of you.

If he starts and stops, ask him if that's "the best he can do", "you call that tickling?", or "I can't give up a secret this big just for that!" Subtle, friendly jibes to his competence like that will probably do the job of egging him on.

If he's doing well, give him a tour of the good spots... When he gets to a sensitive spot, say, "Omigod, not there!!!" If he's got just a little bit of sadist in him and you've built up that secret enough, he'll focus on those spots to "break" you. ;)

When you've had enough (hopefully, he's smart and tickles the Hell out of you) tell him that the secret is: "Being tickled totally turns me on!" Then give him a nice long kiss and maybe a friendly grope/pat on the bum (if that's your thing) to emphasize it.

At this point, he'll have already engaged in the act himself, and will have probably taken some pleasure in it, if only for the humor or dominance factor. That being so, it's really hard to consider you weird without doing the same of himself, since he was complicit in the act, so you're pretty safe.

If he cares about you and sees how much it turns you on, he'll probably pick up on it (broad smiles, laughter, heavy breathing and a little reinforcement afterward are usually enough), and do it again. If not, there are plenty of guys available here to fill that need.

Be explicit about your needs if all else fails. Men are often poor mind-readers.

Good luck and tell us what happens! :)

These are great suggestions guys! Thanks so much for the ideas! I think I could muster up the courage to tell him that tickling turns me on. Lol, and it's true so it will definitely spice things up.

He did tickle me today too, which was funny considering my post last night.

If you are at the point where.....

you've already decided to 'go all the way' with this man, the best thing you can do is to tell him that when he tickles you it turns you on more than anything else anyone has ever done for or to you, and really makes you want him.

If that doesn't get a positive response out of him, you've been dating a statue!

Here's another ploy; look throughh the stories posted on here, both the true ones and the fiction. Find one you really like, that really matches your fantasies/desires, and then download it or print it out and ask him to read it. Tell him you want him to read it because it really turnds you on and you imagine him treating you that way. That should work.

I bet.......

Any story you read that Mastertank wrote would work. :D If you are too shy, then do your best to get him to tickle you in public, and then tell him, to stop, that it is embarassing, because it turns you on, and to you it is a private thing, that you don't want to be so flushed and vulnerable in public. If he has any brains at all, he will rush you home!

Ok, I blew it!! I don't deserve to be tickled...lol.

He tickled me under the arms while we were hugging and of course I had to squirm away. Then he asked, "You don't like it?" As my brain was screaming "YES! I LOVE IT!", all I actually said was "I'm just really ticklish there, that's all."

Why didn't I tell him that I like it??? AAAAAAAAGH!!! I'm so frustrated with myself!!!!

I couldn't bring myself to say it because at that moment I was embarrassed. I'm such an idiot - LOL!!

Ok, I blew it!! I don't deserve to be tickled...lol.

He tickled me under the arms while we were hugging and of course I had to squirm away. Then he asked, "You don't like it?" As my brain was screaming "YES! I LOVE IT!", all I actually said was "I'm just really ticklish there, that's all."

Why didn't I tell him that I like it??? AAAAAAAAGH!!! I'm so frustrated with myself!!!!

I couldn't bring myself to say it because at that moment I was embarrassed. I'm such an idiot - LOL!!

Damn girl, relax. It's not like it's never gonna come up again. It's easier said than done, but if you bring stuff up casually, it'll come easier. :rotate:

Yeah I've had that happen before, a guy tickles me and I pull away and he's all, "But I thought you liked that." Um, I can't hold still, you have to pin me down! Lol. I think some guys are afraid to hold a lady down, maybe they have that ingrained in their minds as sexual harassment or something. I can respect that but I've frankly had more trouble getting a guy to pin me down than I have convincing them to tickle me in the first place. In fact, I've never gotten a guy (outside this community) to properly pin me down before his tickles me. So...good luck with that, lol. I'm sure it just takes proper training. ;)

I just act like it is turning me on and tell him something like "Oh my God, I love when you do that!" when he does. Most guys are good about pleasing the woman because they know then they can get what they want in return. :D ;)

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I've just started casually seeing this guy and at first there was some poking and a little bit of tickling. But now that we've started seriously making out, the tickling has just stopped and I'm disappointed.

I've tried teasing him and teasing him to get him to tickle me, but he doesn't tickle in retaliation. Sometimes I'm squirming under him a bit, as he's accidentally tickling me and he'll smile and ask me if I'm ticklish there. But then, that's it!

How do I get this guy to give me a really good tickle? Oh, and he's not ticklish, so I can't try that route. Lol. Is this a lost cause?

Thanks,
Mackenzie

lol reference the other thread in Urethra tickling and use that approach on him......maybe he'll get tired and lash out with his tickling

Hmmmmmm how making a bet with him that you know you will loose making the bet that if you loose he can pin you down and tickle you for as long as he wants...!
OR just flat out dare him to tickle the hell out of you.... .
After he does, tell him you loved it. You don't even have to say the words, "I love to be tickled", just say, after he tickles you, "I loved every second".

TTD

Pied Piper - I could never tell him. That's so embarrassing. Lol.

Happyman - that is a really GREAT idea! I'll try that! Woo hoo!

Leeboy - Yes, yes, yes! Lol.

I thought women like honesty. The next time he's tickling you a little, tell him tickling is s turn on.

Hey, Mackenzie,

I think you're doing pretty well, honestly. It <I>should</I> be hard to talk about this with someone when you don't know for sure whether you'll receive any validation in return.

If I talked about this to a person I was seriously seeing, I'd have to start out by first helping them understand that this is difficult for me to talk about because I know they may or may not understand, and that I've only decided to tell them because I trust them a lot. If he hears you saying that and cares enough to be somebody worth telling, then he'll surely try to make you feel safe before you choose to say anything more. Perhaps he'll be expecting something sad or disconcerting, and I'm sure he'll be at least relieved-- if not really excited-- when you make him find out that you're revealing a serious turn-on.

For all you know, maybe he has some secret turn-on that he's equally scared about revealing. If that was the case, he'd certainly try to hide in more "normal" activities like making out, until he felt like you were adventurous enough not to be fazed by something like that.

Good luck, Mackenzie...

Feet on lap trick...

The feet on his lap trick says it all; just put your clean, adorable barefeet on his lap while you are casually talking, or kissing...

Wiggle your toes, and if you really want to go for it, massage his penis with your heel as you wiggle you toes... when he touches your foot stetech your soles to meet his hand, and pleasure his penis the more he touches your foot... yu are now training him!

if this is slow to catch on, give hijm a cute smile and tell him your "feet are very ticklish." If this fails come marry me please!

Oh, if you can reach his feet dring this, stroke his soles during all this... really lucky guy!

Tim

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back