• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do i say it?

iluvtklng

so in my last post, i mentioned how i want my boyfriend to tickle me but he never does, and many people said i should tell him i like it.
i'm seeing him tomorrow and i've decided to say it then.
the question is: how?
i don't want him to think i'm weird or anything, but i feel like i should let him know.
so if anyone has any ideas on how to say it, or if you've done it in the past, i need advice/suggestions! :]

For me, I've always suspected that I might have to tell a girl, so I plan waaaay ahead and plant hints in conversations that I'm a kinky fuck, so she's not taken totally aback, and already knows I've got a secret.

So I can't give you any advice on how to tell somebody completely out of the blue, but just tell him that it turns you on when he tickles you. Guys are obsessed with turning their girls on, and terrified they won't be able to. He'll jump at the chance to discover a straightforward way to get your motor running, guaranteed. No worries.

Have yuh tried bringing up tickling in a convo or trying to tickle him first or annoying him until he wants to shut yuh up so he tickles yuh?
annoying my guy frnds ( playfully ) always leads to them tickling me.

ask and you shall recieve!

Ask him for a foot or back massage. When he hits a tickle spot respond positively. Live ticklish and happily everafter. Good luck and great tickles.

My advice would be to tell him that it is something that you find exciting and arousing. If you sell it as something very positive and not something you're hesitant or scared of, he may very well be willing to give it a try and possibly come to enjoy the effect it has on you.

Start tickling him. More likely than not, he'll tickle back, then let on you enjoy it. That should work fine.

Also holy crap it's Bella Donna! =0

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back