• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do u get somebody to talk about ..

very difficult problem. I guess it depends on who it is and what you hope to get out of talking about it. Guess it also helps to know how open minded the person you talk to is first as well.
For me...other than among other ticklers and ticklees...my friends and I never discussed it. But I have had a few relationships over the years and had no problems with getting tickling into evrey one of them by slowly incorporating it into messing around, sexual situations , until it became just another sexual appetite.
Of course it must not work in every case, but if the girl is into you enough, it isn't that hard to get them to see it's just another thing out there that turns some people on.
...And hey....if anybody teases you about it...ask them what's wrong with a sexy , naked , squirming partner underneath you?
I'm sure others here can do a better job than I can helping you out with answers...but that's my 2 cents anyhow.

~Erikasknight

indeedo..

but it i always feel strange if i bring it up~ i mean it just doesnt really collaborate with a common conversation, even if it's a sensual one~

but i guess my gf isnt really a sensual-talking type~ .. does anybody else feel like the subject of tickling sounds relli random to your listener?

Bah, you just have to approach it the right way, as with anything. Granted, it isn't a common subject for whatever reason, but it's not THAT hard to bring it up and get others to talk about it if you want, although it kinda depends on the individual person as well.

excess is right..it isn't that hard...it'S just all in how to approach it

I find that I can bring it up in a humorous way.

If someone is acting sad or down, I'll say something like "Do you need help laughing again, do you need me to tickle you?"

If someone is "hiding" something or says "I can't tell you that." I'll reply with "We have ways to make you talk....I'll tickle you."

silly little things like that.

I find that I can bring it up in a humorous way.

If someone is acting sad or down, I'll say something like "Do you need help laughing again, do you need me to tickle you?"

If someone is "hiding" something or says "I can't tell you that." I'll reply with "We have ways to make you talk....I'll tickle you."

silly little things like that.

this man is correct, thats always a good way to start. me personally, i usually start with a little playful poking. if im at the point where im dating the girl, then she likes me enuff that she'll giggle and poke me back, causing a poke war to erupt, which usually ends with me tickling her. and BAM! the subject has been approached. ill then say sumthin like " so, kinda ticklish huh? " and we go from there. but thats just me, maybe i get lucky and find girls that really like the whole playful poking thing, but meh

All too easy....

Bring up the topic of "Expressions" and how they came up with them.

Example "Water Under the Bridge"...."Kill Two Birds with One Stone"
'She was so happy she was "Tickled to Death" having a party. Then go with it from there.

TTD

this man is correct, thats always a good way to start. me personally, i usually start with a little playful poking. if im at the point where im dating the girl, then she likes me enuff that she'll giggle and poke me back, causing a poke war to erupt, which usually ends with me tickling her. and BAM! the subject has been approached. ill then say sumthin like " so, kinda ticklish huh? " and we go from there. but thats just me, maybe i get lucky and find girls that really like the whole playful poking thing, but meh

Oh yeah, that will work too.

Memorial Day weekend, I was on a vacation in Colorado. Many of the people who were there were dressed in western wear.

We were on a large hayride, and was sitting next to a guy I thought was cute. I wanted to see if he was ticklish. Just at that moment, the wrangler driving the wagon shouts out to tease us....

"I don't think we have any real cowboys in this hayride."

I shouted back.....

"Hey! We did things that real cowboys do, so we're real cowboys! Real cowboys ride horses!"

Guy next to me, "Yeah!"

Me: "Real cowboys cook over open fires."

Guy next to me: "Yeah!"

Me: "Real cowboys go on hayrides!"

Guy next to me: "Yeah!"

Me: "Real cowboys have tickle fights!" and I turned and started tickling him. He burst out into real laughter.

Later that weekend, I drove him to the next stop on our trip, and tickled him again. He is VERY ticklish, and is good natured about it. We're both single, and while he says he's not on the market, he's open to possibly dating. (I'm sure he'll give me a polite "no".).

Saw him again last weekend with a group of mutual friends, and tickled him a 3rd time.

As others have noted, just bringing it up is the best way. The only reason we feel so awkward about it is because we have sensual feelings attached to it. But for everyone else, tickling is a natural phenomenon-I've often been astounded by the brusque nature by which friends of mine (who definitely AREN'T tickle fetishists) have introduced, then proceeded to consummate, any sort of tickling episode. I think what generally helps such an unfolding retain an aura of normalcy is that the ticklers in this case don't feel awkward in the least about what they're doing. So, really, the best way to approach it (in my opinion) is to just do it-it's only strange if you let it be.

hah you know i do it all the time with girls that are friends of mine. They don't really know about my fetishes but its so fun to get them to talk about it lol. I usually start off by saying something like did u get your nails done? so something like that. my girl told most of them about my fetish lol. But i hope they use it against me someday lol.

Whenever I'm asking someone questions about themselves i'll ask "what makes you laugh?"

Normally they are pretty broad so I become specific.

"Who's your favorite comedian? Do you have a favorite movie? Are you ticklish?"

It's very nonchalant since it makes you laugh, so good thing to throw in there.

Me: "Real cowboys have tickle fights!" and I turned and started tickling him. He burst out into real laughter.

CD, I have always always admired you for your guts, and that just went up a TON. I can barely say the 't' word outloud to Senshi, let alone some random guy:p

But you guys are right--poke 'em. Tickle 'em and they'll usually reply with "*laugh* you know I'm ticklish!" or "I'm so ticklish!" or something like that. Then you can take the opportunity to tease them or just open a discussion about it.

Good example: couple months back I was at a guy friends' house. I've known this guy since I was five.

He was bent over to plug in his game system, and his bare feet were sticking straight at me. I was sitting on the couch opposite him, a few feet away, and I couldn't resist. I reached down and got his sole. He jerked and looked back, saying "Karen, you KNOW that my feet are the only place I'm ticklish!"

I replied with a cool "Oh, I know :ayyy:" ;)

~K

:D simple answer to the question, talk about it as if you were talking about anything else just don't get all embaressed, blush, fidget or rub your crotch as you're talking about it and you should be fine.

I must admit, I find it really hard to bring tickling into the conversation. However over the past couple of months it's been brought into conversations at work a few times (not by me!) but I tend to just listen as opposed to joining in.lol.But it's usually mentioned when people talk about massages. My boss was telling us how she went for a Turkish massage and she said she couldn't take it coz it tickled soo much when it came to her tummy being massaged.Another work colleague of mine decided to tickle me as a way to shut me up/stop being a pain. And more recently it was brought up again when a couple of people said that they'd like a massage but couldn't have anyone touching their feet coz they're too sensative/ticklish. One of which said, "I couldn't have anyone touch my feet I'd probably kick them"haha. Also in my office people tend to use it as a phrase "oh that tickled me" as in that was funny/made me laugh.
Makes me wish that I could talk about it as freely as my work colleagues,but I get too embarrassed about it.lol.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back