• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you all do it?

Fury316

How do you all do it? I read stories about you just tickling women for minutes on end, sometimes hours. Sometimes they are complete strangers that you just decide to tickle. I have never tickled anyone for more than a few seconds! For as long as I can remember I have wanted to tickle the bare feet of girls. I remember my first experience back in grade 1. We were doing gymnastics, so everyone was barefoot. There was this girl named Tina. Her feet looked great, so I just bent over and began to tickle her. She laughed and giggled and I was in heaven. It only lasted a few seconds before her friend said "Josh (that's my real name) what are you doing to her?" Boy was I embarrased. I stood up and just walked away. That's when I learned I was not exactly normal. There was another girl named Nicole that I tickled alot in grade school. Whenever she was barefoot, for gymnastics or wrestling, or in her socks, I would always tickle her feet. She would shriek and run off and that would be it. I have never tickled anyone for as long as a minute, and believe me I want to. I read these stories about you all tickling your friends and girlfriends and wives for long periods of time and I wonder, how do you do it? I would give anything to trade lives with one of you. Any one of you. I would sell my soul for just one of your tickling experiences. I've never even tried to have a girlfriend. I know I would tickle her feet because that is very important for me. Whenever I catch a glimpse of a woman's sole I want to tickle her. THis time of year is hell for me. All these females walking around with their feet exposed and I want to tickle them so bad. I especially envy those of you who have tickled their aunts and sisters. I don't even have an aunt or a sister to tickle. My entire life I have wanted to tickle the feet of girls (when I was younger) and women. So, how do you do it? How do you find people that let you tickle them? My real name is JOshua Plotkin, just incase there is anyone out there that actually knows me.

Well there Josh, there's no real secret to success outside of realizing an opportunity and capitalizing. And you can't go by others accounts. If you do, your "couple of seconds" tickles will never satisfy you because you're worried about other peoples "minutes and hours."

And to be frank, you sound a bit distraught and it sounds like you might say fuck it and do something desperate. Just an observation.

I guess the first thing to evaluate is how many females in your life could be potential tickles. Finding out if they're ticklish and such. From there, just hanging around them. Proximity is paramount when tickling someone haha. Dating can help as well.

One thing you can take away from everyone else's stories is that, sometimes you have to bite the bullet and go for it. I think your attitude towards the whole situation has change first and go from there.

Just some advice, hope you can formulate something. And patience is also key.

You sound like a child with no confidence for a start and that isn't a good thing when dealing with women. Secondly calm down rome wasn't built in a day, unlike a lot of people in this forum I don't go around constantly looking for tickling opportunities; indeed in the past I have actually missed opportunities but that's just too bad. You need to get yourself out there and be open about it.

@ Wesker28, a little rough on the guy, huh?

Hyped up pretty much said what I had to say on your posting Fury. Dead on.

DK

It makes a big difference if your "accomplice" .... the ticklish lady in question,.... is actually "in" on the deal and understands why this is happening.

Something I have come to learn that helps is first to see if any of your close friends wouldn't mind being a lee. Just be honest with them about it. Whats the worst they can say? No? You move on in life. Yes, people consider us foot/tickle lovers a little strange but what they admire most is having the guts/balls to admit that you like it and curious if they want to try it. Girls are usually willing to try anything once if you're honest to them about it.

@ Wesker28, a little rough on the guy, huh?

DK

Not really because that seems to be the problem a severe lack of confidence. The best way to approach a lack of confidence with women is to just take a deep breath and then let whatever is said come out. Once you have tried it once you soon get used to talking to women.

I live in Montreal. It's a big city in Quebec. Not much of a tickling community out here. Toronto has a much bigger one. Can't afford to go there though.

Forgive my presumptuous nature, Josh, but from your post it appears to me as if you're still quite young. If that's the case, I don't see that you have a problem.

I first enjoyed tickling girls at primary school, but would only do it occasionally. My primary school tickles are similar to yours; brief, possibly embarrassing, strangely fascinating. I always knew that I liked tickling but was never aware of why or what it was. Thinking back, it's quite funny that I a) remember every - or at least I think it's every - tickling experience of primary school onwards and b) used to absolutely detest the notion of saying 'the word', even as a kid. It's just funny that neither of those are rational for a non-tickling lover, but I never thought anything of it (I suppose you don't really think much of things when you're a kid!). Anyway, I digress. At secondary school, my tickling experiences evolved slightly. I'd sometimes tickle girls for periods of 10 seconds. I once chased a girl up a staircase tickling her sides and stomach and it was absolutely amazing. It was while I was at secondary school, too, that I realised I had a tickling fetish. One day, when I was about 13, I decided to google tickling, and started watching videos of tickling, found this forum and started to understand what was going on in my funny little head. But at secondary school my tickling experiences were still not amazing. I once dug my fingers into a girl's sides at the end of the day and she said 'that tickles' and that absolutely nothing moment had me on cloud nine for weeks. Then, moving on, at college and university my tickling experiences got better. I've had minute-long tickle fights with female friends and also getting a girlfriend has meant a lot of great tickles, including, yes, her allowing me to tie her up one night and tickle her (she seemed to half-enjoy it, but in truth I think she only did it for me and she became a bit unticklish after 10 minutes or so, probably because I'm not an experienced tickler and probably didn't do enough variation of techniques and spots).

My point is, as you get older you get more opportunities for these kinds of things. One day, you'll find a girlfriend/wife who you're trusting enough to confide this information to and she'll more than likely be intrigued by your fetish and will want to indulge you in it as it is sexually important to you. This will provide you with the opportunity to do all the things you're envious of other people doing/perplexed at how they find the opportunities to do so.

I hope I haven't come across as patronising, and all I'll say is don't worry. I'm 99% sure you'll find a partner who'll indulge in these things with you and even if not, there's opportunities such as in the link milagros has provided. But keep calm and keep enjoying those brief experiences that you get. I love the fact that despite the fact that I've done stuff such as tied girls up, I still find a quick foot tickle or poke in the sides as enthralling and pulse-racing as ever.

Enjoy your fetish. We're privileged to have it.

mclaren01 that was a great post. Josh, all you need to do is learn to flirt, date, and find a girlfriend. Once when I was younger, a woman I dated told me that she did not like being tickled. When I asked why, she said "Because it's just a lame way to flirt and everybody tickles me." What I quickly found out is that she just affiliated with lame guys a lot who would tickle her simply because they didn't know how to flirt. Later in the date I actually told her that she is sexy when she gets tickled. Her response, in a sweet voice, was "You tickle me so much." She never complained about me tickling her again.

I also had a girlfriend who, before we were actually a couple and were dating, told me she didn't like being tickled. I didn't tickle her too often because I actually noticed when I would tickle her she would just squirm away and not laugh or say anything. But she did figure out my love for tickling and she gradually warmed up to it. During our relationship I tickled her all the time. She even regularly let me handcuff and blindfold her (though she was never down for the ball gag...was a little disappointing but had great times nonetheless).

My point is that "How we do it" is all about confidence and your attitude. By all means if you have and female friends that you are either stuck in the friend zone with or are not interested in dating, they can still be used as practice for flirting and tickling. A more recent example of mine (hell I should just post some stories): I had this neighbor who was a cute redhead and a few years younger than me. She was always cool and talked openly with me. So once I was chillin with her outside her pad and I complemented her ankle tattoo (she was wearing flip flops and of course my evil tickler's intention was just to get close to her foot). I sat down next to her and used my index finger to attempt to tickle the side of her foot. She asked me casually "Are you trying to tickle my foot?" When I flatly admitted so she said "Well good luck with that." I then asked her "Will you take off the flip flop please?" in a mischievous voice. She did and let me go at her sole for about ten seconds. Not ticklish at all but it was still fun and I had the courage to go for it.

Oh, and tickling is always acceptable on the first date. Like I said it's great flirting and the last time I didn't tickle a woman on the first date was because she didn't seem to be ticklish. But when I asked her if she was ticklish her response was "On my feet." Well, the first date was dinner and a movie and I didn't exactly have an opportunity to get her shoe off. But as they say, patience is a virtue--on our second date we went to a park and she had taken off her flip flops. In the middle of the date we ended up in a bit of a wrestling match on the grass with me tickling her soles.

Well, I was in a helpful mood and haven't contributed to this forum in a long time. So in conclusion, be confident and set your goals and standards high.

Uh, guys, i've got a small problem here. My attractive coworker who sits at the desk next to me is always wearing flip flops. It drives me crazy. I just have this urge to tickle her, an urge that is becomming increasingly difficult to supress. Any ideas?

Uh, guys, i've got a small problem here. My attractive coworker who sits at the desk next to me is always wearing flip flops. It drives me crazy. I just have this urge to tickle her, an urge that is becomming increasingly difficult to supress. Any ideas?

just imagine getting fired and sued lmao

Yeah, I think I made the biggest mistake of my life. I told her how I feel. I didn't touch her, I didn't even try to touch her. Now I think she is trying to get me fired. I'm a good worker. It's not like I said I wanted to fuck her. Just that I wanted to tickle her. I hate my life.

just imagine getting fired and sued lmao

Oh man, this slayed me.

But yeah, seems like you approached the situation too prematurely. It doesn't even seem like you were more than co-workers when you sprung this on her. Take this as a lesson. And I hope you keep your job. Good luck with that.

I appologized and she forgave me. Things are starting to look up. We had spoken to each other many times, so I thought it wouldn't be such a big thing. It is, but it's done now. Will not be doing that again.

You mean pay women to let me tickle them? Dude, I make $12 an hour and owe over 4 grand in student loans.

I think it's all about your general playfulness mate - kind/cheeky smile and taking an opportunity is step one, reaction is step two (if its received badly you know not to try and continue.) As for the guy who asked what you were doing - simple answer "what does it look like?" and continue, he's likely jealous so show no fear and watch him drool at your awesomeness ;)

As for co-worker, jump in the deep end next time rather than giving the game away and possibly coming across creepy (sometimes it sounds better in your head than outloud.) Just go for it, a 'quickie' - if you got a laugh and a fairly positive response, green light.

The initial post of this thread is worryingly desperate. If you replace the word feet with tits and tickle with sex you sound dangerous. Jus' saying.

Grow a pair.

If you still live at home, get out ASAP and find yourself someplace to share with a guy your own age. Having a place to bring women is the very first step.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back