• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you feel right now?

Infuriated.

hugs

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pissed off because my sister is being a complete and utter bitch, as usual. :doh:

If I was in the UK, I'd drive right over there down the wrong side of the road, and tickle her until she promised not to be a complete and utter bitch! :p Assuming she's not your younger sister of course.

Then I'd get you for good measure (after chasing you round the room a bit first).

I was feeling kind of bummed out, but now I feel a little better.

Feeling like I don't want to leave the house. Too much traffic.

If I was in the UK, I'd drive right over there down the wrong side of the road, and tickle her until she promised not to be a complete and utter bitch! :p Assuming she's not your younger sister of course.

Then I'd get you for good measure (after chasing you round the room a bit first).

I was feeling kind of bummed out, but now I feel a little better.

Dude. She's 15. Awkward...

Doh! :facepalm::doh: I was afraid of that! Point withdrawn!!!!

I'm feeling kind of crappy. Feels like I'm getting a zit on my nose. Ouch!

Oh shit, abort mission! Retreat! Retreat! XD

I'm feeling... lackadaisical. The kind you get when you've done one productive thing all day and then go, "yup, that's enough." XD

Oh shit, abort mission! Retreat! Retreat! XD

I'm feeling... lackadaisical. The kind you get when you've done one productive thing all day and then go, "yup, that's enough." XD

I even said in my post "assuming she's not your younger sister of course" lol

I'm feeling pretty alright. Red wine and red meat are a good combination.

Anxious. I get so nervous when talking to chicks I might do things with. I worry about saying the wrong thing so much that it takes me days to answer messages sometimes >___<

Nervous. I'm on vacation with the wife's family and I feel like they're always judging me even when they aren't.

Like there's a railroad spike being pounded into my head... X(

Stressed out and dismayed; dad just threw another temper tantrum...

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back