• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you think your life would be different if you didn`t like tickling?

LindyHopper said:
It sounds like you need to work on your Greek and Latin word roots. ;)

From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory):

"Polyamory, in its broadest usage, is the practice or lifestyle of being open to having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time, with the full knowledge and consent of all partners involved."

I know, I know. :rolleyes: Sinner! Harlot! Get me to a nunnery! :jester:
Oh, cool! Kind of like adultry with built in amnesty! :blaugh:

Let me put it this way, both my wife and I met each other due to tickling. I was able to talk to a women who was open minded and listen to what I had to say when I explined why I like tickling. She then said back to me, cool sounds fun and differant. We were not looking to get involved at first, but it was tickling that led us to each other. In the words of my wife when I tickle her, " Why did you stop, I didn't say stop " Enough said. :lovestory

drew70 said:
Oh, cool! Kind of like adultry with built in amnesty! :blaugh:

Except the words you choose have exactly the wrong connotations. Your choice of words implies that she is guilty of some kind of immoral act, but gets away without punishiment.

There are no lies, no sneaking around, no betrayal, nor distrust. Why should love and intimacy only be shared with one other person?

Icycle said:
Except the words you choose have exactly the wrong connotations. Your choice of words implies that she is guilty of some kind of immoral act, but gets away without punishiment.

There are no lies, no sneaking around, no betrayal, nor distrust. Why should love and intimacy only be shared with one other person?
I'll start a new thread in General to discuss that very thing. Tangents are discouraged in this forum, but it's a hard habit for me to break. By the way, welcome to the TMF.

As for the topic of this thread, I can't imagine what life would be without an appreciation of tickling. It's been such a big part of me going back to early childhood. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Icycle said:

Yes, it would have been more accurate to say "Like adultery, except without the lies, betrayal of trust, and hurt feelings." In other words, without everything that make it adultery.

Sort of salad without the greens, vegetables, and dressing.

When I first met the woman who is now my wife, I wasn't into tickling and I knew nothing about the tickling fetish. After we had been dating a few months, she told me "I like to be tickled". And I replied something like "Oh, that's nice.", and she told me "No I really like to be tickled."

I was a bit dense, and it took me a while to really understand, but eventually I realized how important tickling was to her. I'm pretty open minded, and I had no preconcieved notions about tickling, so I was perfectly happy to incorporate it into our play. And it was great! I get a lot of pleasure from giving pleasure to others, so tickling her is a great experience.

So, I can certainly say I like tickling, even though I don't like it quite the same way that most people on this forum do. If I didn't, things probably never would have worked out between her and I, and she would never have become my wife.

After introducing me to her fetish, she starting bringing me to gatherings as well. Since then she and I have attended many munches and gatherings, and now a significant number of my circle of friends are tickle-philes and their other kinky friends, whom I would never otherwise have met.

It is safe to say that if I didn't like tickling, my life would be very different.

I thought about this question seriously

I have to say that tickling has been in my blood since i was very young and as i grew up i tried to ignore it and the more i did the more it would spring back on me even harder . Its hard to run from a passion that has always been with you from day one, I for one feel blessed to have such a awsome fetish that has such joy with it when your sharing it with another who also enjoys it. I love tickling the female body and i always will . I would never ever change or want to give it up if the opportunity came fourth.

Looking forward to "NEST" <<<<----

NO, I would never give it up. And any guy I date will have to understand that.

Nietzsche wrote, "The degree and kind of a man’s sexuality extends to the highest reaches of his spirit."

How would my life be different if I didn't like tickling? Different enough that it would be somebody else's life.

Sometimes I think life would be easier without the desire for tickling. On a day to day basis, the fetish causes me to be drawn to someone for the sole reason that I'm wondering how ticklish they are, where they're ticklish, and how they react to getting tickled. It just something I could probably do without.

i tried to give it up, but it wasn't happening. even after three tries and staying away from the net, it just wouldn't go away. i decided it was as much a part of my psyche as my love for music and pie. but i do know that, if i didn't like tickling, high school would've been much easier! :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back