• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you torment your spouse?

My wife and I take turns as ler and lee and our sessions run from one extreme to the other. Sometimes we just playfully tickle one another and other times are full out bondage and tickle the heck out of the other until we decide they have had enough. No safe words allowed for tickling either. Evil but fun. It is a bit easier on me though because depending on how I'm laying, if she tickles hard enough and I really get laughing, I start to cough for some reason. So if that happens, she has to give me a quick break then continue. She doesn't get that luxury. I can tickle her until I get tired and all she does is laugh and laugh.

I don't unload the dishwasher and instead leave dirty dishes in the sink. That gets her!

Well I figure is she's not swearing I'm doing it wrong. I just hope you don't let him break for too long when he's fake - coughing for a breather ;)

you make an excellent point in regards to swearing.... as for the "fake" coughing... rest assured if it was fake it wouldnt work for me- being together for so long tends to let you know when he's fake coughing and legit- and lucky for him, he legit gets coughing sometimes so he catches a tiny break :)

A complete offensive assault. If she defends it I move to another weak point . Non stop tickles everywhere.

I tickle the girlfriend everywhere, and then I start tickling in the panty region and alternating all over.

I sent an engraved 'thank you' note for the divorce and I date multiple 23 year old hotties.

I am a total submissive but I like to verbally tease and torment my husband. Being a brat and toying with him always leads to me being punished somehow. He usually goes most of the tormenting.

While she's not my spouse (yet_)... I love tormenting my girlfriend by simply air tickling near her underarms and sides. She laughs so much without my even touching her! I never thought I would be so amused by this, but I am! \\Anticipation can sometimes more tormenting than the actual torture!

While she's not my spouse (yet_)... I love tormenting my girlfriend by simply air tickling near her underarms and sides. She laughs so much without my even touching her! I never thought I would be so amused by this, but I am! \\Anticipation can sometimes more tormenting than the actual torture!

Indeed it can hound.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back