• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How does ticklishness, etc. affect beauty?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
Someone said there were no new thread subjects here recently.....Here's one I don't think has ever been discussed:

How does a girl's, or for you ladies, a guy's, ticklishness affect your view of their beauty?

Beauty is a fascinating thing. The fashion world is sometimes looked at the epitome of what beauty is supposed to be, the super thin, almost aneroxic models that thousands if not millions of teenage girls and adult women try to emulate, and suffer for it. Yet, I've only HEARD of, like, two guys who like that kind of woman, and many of my guy friends look down on those guys, because they think it's a form of domination, having some girl who is very thin, and obviously weaker because of the lack of muscle mass.

Almost all men I know like the somewhat athletic, but NOT rippling muscle looked woman, who is toned, but has a little meat on her. Not fat, but not super thin.

OBVIOUSLY, this then varies when you go to guys who want the bigger women, which there are quite a few, and of course, the guys who could care less about looks.

I don't want this to devolve into "Guys should ONLY look at inner beauty" because that just annoys me.
Most girls will turn their head, AND comment, when some buff, cut guy jogs past with no shirt on. I have a good friend who is muscular and cut, and the gilrs treat him VERY differently than the average guy.

And most guys, unless their assholes, which yes, we have a lot of assholes in today's world, sorry girls! But many guys DO look at the inner beauty. Most guys will obviously look at looks first, because that's what they first see....unless they first meet their future wife in a dark room!

Most guys like women with larger breasts, but again, many like ones with small breasts. Some men, and women, aim for the eyes, the hair, whatever turns them on.

This is certainly not me only looking at a woman's outer beauty, because the NUMBER one attribute a women has with me, is - Is SHE attracted to ME. That will totally change my view of a woman, and make her more attractive to me, because I know she likes me!

Here's the question...questions.......

How does a women's tickle related attributes affect your view on her beauty?

You have an average looking girl...who has gorgeous feet. She's in the room with another girl who, top wise, is more beautiful, but has average looking feet to you, whatever your perfect foot looks like.
Do you find the girl with much prettier feet MORE attractive, or does the face matter more.

Or, you have one average women, who is fall down, laughing like a maniac ticklish, and a prettier girl who is barely ticklish.
Who's prettier, to you?

Even further, you have an average girl who is ticklish, and HAS a tickle fetish, to someone who is prettier, who doesn't have a tickle fetish...who 's more attractive?

And lastly, the average girl with a beautiful laugh, compared to the pretty one with a laugh you don't find attractive.
Who's prettier.

There are of course, other factors that add to this - if you worked with an average girl who dressed nicer than the prettier ones, or for us nylon lovers...

Okay, I need to start a new sentence on this one, because this really creates a concrete difference in the beauty department, in today's world we live in:
If you have an averge girl, or slightly pretty girl with pretty feet, who wears pantyhose every day to work, and there is another girl who never wears them, and never will, the guy with the pantyhose/nylon fetish will have his eye's GLUED to the pantyhose wearing girl, and may just glance at the other chick from time to time, and think "I wish she'd wear hose!" He'd probably end up marrying the pantyhose wearer, and live happily ever after!

I think of girls like Ariane or Rachelle or Kirsten from Real Tickling, who would never make it on the run way, but who most guys here would go crazy over, because these girls are crazy ticklish with great laughs.
I think of girls like Veronica from Toefu Entertainment, who has pretty feet and is wonderfully ticklish with one of the best laughs. She looks even better in flesh colored pantyhose she wore in two videos. A date with her, or a date with Megan Fox...I think I'd take Veronica!

But then, there you go, possible dissenters - Veronica is more beautiful because she's ticklish, and seems to LOVE it, fitting the pretty feet, ticklish, and liking tickling, plus the added "wore hose" categories.
But Megan Fox is a bitch, from many who have worked with her, the lowly crew she treats like crap, up to directors like Michael Bay (Who's an asshole himself, but that's another story.....)
Veronica, I'd hope, is much nicer in person.....

Beauty become something the media and politics can't grasp - the ability to hold two thoughts in your head at once.
A girl is beautiful because she's looks beautiful, and at the same time is pleasant to be around.

Later on comes the other, deeper things, like does she support your dreams, like your friends, respect your views, even if she disagrees with them, would back you up in time of need, etc. (Obviously this goes for guys also......)

Ill always take the cute super ticklish girl over the smoking hot not that ticklish girl

I believe it's about how they meld together, for me. If they don't, they it isn't "hot" in my book.

However, your average "hot and ticklish" person usually isn't my "thing". I go for understated beauty.

I'm a chubby, hyper ticklish girl with a tickle fetish and beautiful feet (so I'm told)

What do you think?

:rowfull:

Since tickling is very sexual for me it all depends on who I was attracted to more. Tickling is fun and flirty for me. Flirting with a woman i'm not attracted to doesn't work.

Mutual attraction is a must.

Off topic a bit.....
I've dated all sorts of women including a few models. None anorexic. Thin? Yes. In shape. Uh uh. Diet? Of course. Tall? Yup. I assure you no guy has looked down upon me because my girl was gorgeous. And no one assumed I was with her because I need to overpower anyone. I'm 6'4" and weigh 230, I just go to the gym or the basketball court if I want to feel "tough" lol. Sorry bro...had to provide a counter arguement on that one. I'd also love to see the guy that prefers to be overpowered by his woman.LOL

I dig this quote "the ability to hold two thoughts in your head at once".

Why does it have to be one or the other. Why can't the girl/guy be gorgeous, cool, ticklish? I'd be pretty lonely if pretty girls didn't have any other redeeming qualities other than their appearance. This is not reflected in reality. No doubt some have poor personalities. But so do many average looking men/women.

I always preferred that the girl I was involved with was ticklish.

But tickling is more to me than just sexual so I've tickled plenty of girls I never would have dated for a myriad of reasons.

As to their looks. I think that is up to the individual as to what they are attracted too, but I have to admit I tickled a few girls in college that I was completely not attracted to purely for physical reasons. And I am unashamed to say they simply were not "my type" but they were oh so ticklish! LOL!

~ toyou

I'm not sure of Mabus's definition of pretty. When you start talking about Ariane, Rachael, and Kristen as not being runway material, then I'm lost. I think they are smoking hot, especially Kristen. I will say that their ticklishness adds to their attractiveness, but I would not dismiss them if they weren't.

Interesting question. I'm a guy for whom looks are very important in a potential partner, and I can say, ticklishness HAS made a girl seem more attractive to me in the past. I remember specifically one girl in high school whom I thought was rather plain and uninteresting... then once on a whim I poked her - and she was SUPER ticklish. After that, she always seemed much hotter to me.

IMHO, there is something more important than both ticklishness AND beauty
(though each are important in their own rite). And that is chemistry.
She can be the most gorgeous woman in the world, and the most ticklish, but if you don't bond the experience isn't going to be nearly as good for either of you.
And of course if you've got that special 'thing' going on, then the experience is going to be that much more intense.

I was actually thinking of asking a similar question ( only way shorter )...Bottom line for myself...is , i,m not an attractive fellow so i,m not going to knock myself out looking for the super attractive girl that loves to be tickled ,..i,m just your average guy looking for an average girl that loves being tickled,..beauty is only tickle deep.

Mimi agrees with me..Will someone help me find her
a bigger bottle,..she,s getting cranky....

hmmmm you pose quite an interesting question.....well I think it depends I mean obviously there has to be some type of attractiveness factor there in order to tickle someone in the first place, whether it's looks, personality, smile, or anything else that falls in that category. However, when you combine the ticklelishness factor then I think that may add to arousal for some people and fascination for others. Basically, if there are two individuals one more physically attractive than the other, however the other being a hell of a lot more receptive to being tickled vs the more attractive person, than I think the whole "beauty" element would fall into place based on that alone.

hmmmm you pose quite an interesting question.....well I think it depends I mean obviously there has to be some type of attractiveness factor there in order to tickle someone in the first place, whether it's looks, personality, smile, or anything else that falls in that category. However, when you combine the ticklelishness factor then I think that may add to arousal for some people and fascination for others. Basically, if there are two individuals one more physically attractive than the other, however the other being a hell of a lot more receptive to being tickled vs the more attractive person, than I think the whole "beauty" element would fall into place based on that alone.

That was a whole mouthful to end up saying nothing. What was the point Vix?!!! LOL and yes, I'm giving you a hard time

i could think someone is stunning and then find out they are not that ticklish... when this happens, i pretty much loose all intrest...

Ticklishness is beauty!

If God didn't want girls to be tickled,
He wouldn't have made them ticklish!

That was a whole mouthful to end up saying nothing. What was the point Vix?!!! LOL and yes, I'm giving you a hard time

You're lucky I know you, or else those would be some fighting words lol, and I knew what point I was trying to make, even though it took an entire paragraph to get out lol.

Hmmm...this is definitely a tough question, because even me being a "foot guy," a woman could have flawless feet, but if they're not sensitive or ticklish it really does nothing for me. Damn my fetishes! LOL! ;)

Hmmm ticklishness affecting beauty, let me take a whack at it here...

As far as ticklishness and beauty entwined, the girl doesn't have to be model hot, but somewhat good looking is a necessity. That and I find it beautiful to hear a somewhat pretty woman laugh while I tickle her. Hearing Slap'n'ticklee laugh when TheShire tickled her on his cell camera vid, was music to my ears. That and there is nothing (well almost nothing lol) sexier than watching a pretty woman's toes curl and wiggle while I tickle her feet. That and the sound of screaming laughter when I blow a raspberry on their ticklish tummies. That, in my opinon, makes a woman, as close as to perfection as I can gather. And I don't expect women to be perfect, but the perfect woman for me is a naturally pretty woman who just also happens to be ticklish.

Wow, look at the laugh lines on that 'lee! hubba hubba

Yeah if a supermodel asked me to use a Sonicare only on her teeeth, I would so be out of there!! ;) Are we talking beauty or accessible beauty? And ladies just so you know, I have a really ticklish personality! ;) Winning the scariest costume prize at a Halloween party, when all you were doing was asking for directions, hurts after a while. I do think that ticklishness and being up/down with being tickled are important. It is still the entire person that is attractive. Love the package, bail on the baggage!!

Well for some bizarre reason, I don't care who tickles me as long as they're female, and I will have no problem tickling someone if it's just playing. But if a woman wanted to do erotic tickling with me, then I'd have to be attracted to her physically, mentally, and socially.

I am not into girls, but if I had to pick between average looking girl and good looking girl, I would pick good looking girl: face matters more to me than feet.

But again if there is average looking girl with nice laugh and good looking with super annoing laugh, I would go with the good looking girl plus scotch type over her mouth

this has been brought up a few times..... my answer is always the same. why does everyone get so wrapped up in their tickling fetish.... whatever happened to being attracted to the girl who u can talk on the phone with for hours. the girl that when the world is down on you she is still your biggest fan. you know that girl that you just spent the whole day with and the enxt two days dont matter until u get to do it again on the third day. everyone is attracted to different people. but as far as having someone i would rather have the girl i think is beautiful even if no one else might, the girl is my bestfriend and i can trust with everything and anything. the girl that compliments me and makes me whole. Once you truely get gifted with the blessing of it makes everything else seem so minor and small. i i even tickle again it will be ok as long as the girl who is meant to be with me and the person that brings me not happiness but blissful joy is by side. your dream girl should come in third next to this girl.... looks fade, governments change, fashion evolves, places undergo makeovers, time never stands still; but love always remains the same. and through hope,faith, kindness and righteous actions it endures all things. at the end of the day when everything is gone and changed love will still exist. "its not about loving someone so much you would die for them, people die for others quite often. instead its about loving someone so much you would live for them" -proud

I personally don't believe ticklishness affects beauty. True beauty comes from within.
I think the the old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder would fit this question well.

Short answer: yes, ticklishness can affect how attractive I find a person.

Last edited:
It doesn't make a huge difference to me really.

Obviously I think it's great if the girl I'm with is ticklish, but sometimes it can be a curse if they're sensitive to a point where they hate to be tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back