• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How far do you go to HINT about your tickling fetish

waitin2btkled

TMF Expert
When you're hanging out with your friends, or with someone of the opposite sex, how do you "Hint" towards your fetish.

EX: This girl i am friends with, would always grab my sides and make me jump everytime i blow up her spot or tease her. We ended up dating ( a while back) and i started getting her back and poking her more. After she would grab me, I would immediately, say " i don't think i can trust you with handcuffs" Not soon after that i learned she likes bondage and it was easy to sway into tickling while we lasted.

how do you "Hint" towards your fetish.

ProTip: you get much better results if you come right out and say it.

Don't hint. Do.

Don't hint. Do.
Quote for truth.

Look, if you "hint" and your partner either doesn't pick it up or thinks it's weird, are you going to be happy? Just come right out with it. At least then you'll find out one way or the other, and if it's a dealbreaker for you then you can move on.

Don't hint. Do.

Yes I agree IF AND ONLY IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL!!! AND ABOVE ALL YOU NEED TO FEEL COMFORT AND TRUST!, If you are not comfortable enough to let a special someone know about this then wait it out to maybe gain more trust, but if you just listen to your instinct you will know for certain whether it feels ok to tell someone or not. IF not then they are NOT the one for you. Don't settle for anything less than someone who wants all of your fantasies to come true. I am glad that I told the guy I am with now FROM BEGINNING =) i did not have any doubt inside of me and now I get tied up and tickled without me even having to ask all of the time!!!!! Yay.:woot2:

I don't hint. I either say it flat out or I don't say anything at all.

When involved yes. Don't hint just tell the other person flat out.

But when you're just friends with someone that you would love to tickle or see if they are/potentially can be into it, do you show signs to see if they are into it....or "hint" signs of you being into it. ..

thats what i mean.

Since I don't want to be tickled by someone I don't have a sexual interest in, there is no such thing as "just being friends and wanting to see if they are into it". :)

But I have told all friends who I talk to about sex that I have this fetish. Flat out. No hinting!

Yeah, hinting doesn't work so much. Of course, I always mistaken guys for liking it when they tickle a little too much, but it only just gets me wondering.

The only way about 4 of my friends know about my tickling fetish was by telling them. No hints earlier, just trust.

I don't "hint". If I am seeing somebody I will tickler her on the 2nd or 3rd date, and then I will tell her it's my thing. Most of the time they have told me it was kinky, and then done something to encourage me to tickle them.

I don't.

If the chance permits itself to talk about it or engage in it, I don't shy away from doing so; but I don't drop hints.

I don't wear my fetish on my sleeve, but I'm happy to talk to friends and other people about it if they ask questions.

I've only actually told one girlfriend about it, and she found it kinda weird. So since then, I've always just kinda kept it to myself and savored every chance I got with a kinky girl that wanted me to tie them up :-D. But yeah, I think I'm just kinda shy about it from that one time and afraid of the same reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back