• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How fast does your mouth dry up when your laughing?

Mike3355

2nd Level Red Feather
For the lees, when your being tickled and laughing as hard as you can cause that ler has found That spot, how fast does your mouth dry up to the point you really really could use some water in there....

i'm thinking 45mins is probably the average time..

Oh I have to say I get parched and I get dry mouthed very quickly, yeah it can be 45 minutes or a hour or half hour or so, but if I am intensely tickled yet softly but gently assertively I have to say oh probably for me a good 15 or 20 minutes, or 30 mins, 45 minutes I am going to maybe need to take a quick pop drink myself. I am not much a fan for water. I know not a good habit and not healthy, already have bear's grandmother-who is also bit of like a mother in law-that we live with to help her out around the house, mostly to save money for a place-sadly lately on my case on not really drinking water, mostly drinking pop a lot thinks I drink it too much but anyways-I enjoy pop not big on water, but have to say if tickled intensely had some pop probably not be too long later if I got real hot and thristy-probably want least some or a small half glass of water-if pop did not do the trick or juice did not do it. In that case I might drink some water, generally Wild Cherry Pepsi, Pepsi, or Mt Dew, or juice for me, but if those did not do the trick, probably drink some water or drink water if only thing there is, not my first choice but it would do.

But yeah it would not take real long for me to be big time thirsty and I would be begging for something to drink, I would need a refreshment, when I get tickled intensely and been tickled for some time, my throat can get big time dry and parched, so yeah it would not be long before I would need a refreshment to drink. The major problem I have after being tickled or during being tickled, my throat gets so dry, my mouth gets so dry so fast, the next day if I have just endured a major ticklethon, my voice will be ultra hoarse, sometimes afraid I might lose my voice when night before laughing so hard and vigorously wonder if my voice will restore and not sound so hoarse and dry lol but guess that goes with the ticklethon;) Just long as I have some throat longes, and something to drink and ice cream, nice and cool on the throat I will be good to go for another ticklethon later on

I'd say it takes a good few to 5 mins for my mouth to dry up from laughing so much.

Interesting results on this one, seems the average is about 20 minutes then...

For me it depends...I tend to be a screamer so then my throat gets scratchy before my mouth would actually dry out. I usually have a juice or soda on hand and my tickler just gives me sips every so often...it's never affected a session before.

i found it odd myself when it went dry in minutes, though now i'm finding it gets dry for a bit, then if i'm givin a chance to catch my breath it doesn't dry up again

Oh I have to say I get parched and I get dry mouthed very quickly, yeah it can be 45 minutes or a hour or half hour or so, but if I am intensely tickled yet softly but gently assertively I have to say oh probably for me a good 15 or 20 minutes, or 30 mins, 45 minutes I am going to maybe need to take a quick pop drink myself. I am not much a fan for water. I know not a good habit and not healthy, already have bear's grandmother-who is also bit of like a mother in law-that we live with to help her out around the house, mostly to save money for a place-sadly lately on my case on not really drinking water, mostly drinking pop a lot thinks I drink it too much but anyways-I enjoy pop not big on water, but have to say if tickled intensely had some pop probably not be too long later if I got real hot and thristy-probably want least some or a small half glass of water-if pop did not do the trick or juice did not do it. In that case I might drink some water, generally Wild Cherry Pepsi, Pepsi, or Mt Dew, or juice for me, but if those did not do the trick, probably drink some water or drink water if only thing there is, not my first choice but it would do.

But yeah it would not take real long for me to be big time thirsty and I would be begging for something to drink, I would need a refreshment, when I get tickled intensely and been tickled for some time, my throat can get big time dry and parched, so yeah it would not be long before I would need a refreshment to drink. The major problem I have after being tickled or during being tickled, my throat gets so dry, my mouth gets so dry so fast, the next day if I have just endured a major ticklethon, my voice will be ultra hoarse, sometimes afraid I might lose my voice when night before laughing so hard and vigorously wonder if my voice will restore and not sound so hoarse and dry lol but guess that goes with the ticklethon;) Just long as I have some throat longes, and something to drink and ice cream, nice and cool on the throat I will be good to go for another ticklethon later on

you could've also just said "my throat gets dry after being tickled for a long time."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back