• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How great is playoff hockey

Absolutely, great game last night Double over time win!! Woo hoo!

GO STARS!!!!!! Defeating the Ducks with 4 unanswered goals in the 3rd period to eliminate the "defenders"!!! Being a Kings fan, I love that the Ducks are out!!

Playoff hockey is satisfying and content. That is the extent of what I can say on account of me being a fan of the Ottawa Senators. -_-'

I'm still calling San Jose over Montreal in the final, though I gotta admit, it would be a thrill seeing Montreal vs. Calgary. ;)

Snail Shell

I think the Montreal v. Calgary series would be awesome but I think that Montreal v. San Joser would be even greater, a 7 game series, no doubt!!!! Habs have game 7 tonight aginst the big bad bears of Bean Town, so anything is possible. The Bruins have given them quite a run!!! I'm definitely thinking Flyers over Caps tonight as well. I hate to burst bubbles and what not, but it's too bad that one day, soon, it'll all be over.........until next October that is!!!! LONG LIVE HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Flames go!

These playoffs have been intense - I must admit, I was picking Anaheim to win the Western Conference, however, and I was very surprised to see them go.

As for the East, everyone likes the Habs, but I think King Henrik and the revitalized attack of the Rangers will see them through.

I'm also cheering for Washington, because... come on... it's OV. =D

Flames play tomorrow, let's get 'er done.

We feel we must add

Pittsburgh Penguins FOR THE STANLEY CUP!! :3poke:
Truly the best team :devil2:
After all, we swept the eastern conference finalists in the first round!

both conferecne finals will be 7 gamers, no doubt.

I've been watching most of the games. It truly is a great playoff season. I hope my Red Wings go all the way!

East final:

The only question there is Martin Biron. He stays as sharp as he is, Philly will give Pitssburgh all they can handle. He folds, Philly folds. I'll say Philly in 7.

West final:

Um, yikes. With Turco's record in the post season and Franzen playing like an animal, I'll say Detroit in 7.

Cup final:

I'd say Detroit in 6.

Snail Shell

Playoff hockey was better before the Sharks choked for the umpteenth year in a row. Go Flyers I suppose. I'll guess Detroit is going to beat the Flyers in 6 in the finals.

Last edited:
I just hope the NHL doesn't give Sydney Crosby the Gretzky treatment just to market the game and the league. It just might happen to bring attention to the NHL. (Sorry. It's just the cynic in me.)

Go Wings!

yeah but i can see that happening already, too, ray. if they talked about malkin as much as they talk about the little house bitch, sydney......

anyway, i'm thinking wings in 4 now over the stars, sadly. was kind of hoping it wouldn't be such a one-sided series but who knows? things could turn around for dallas.....i guess. also starting to think that maybe it might be wings/pens for the cup, but again, who knows? ;) the rest of the playoffs will be interesting to see, no doubt!

I kinda hate to say this but both the Wings and Pens are handing their opponents their asses!!! Both series are 3-0 now, which is really surprising to me. I definitely thought Dallas would put up a bigger fight in game 3. Things are not looking good for the Stars and I'm expecting to see a sweep tonight and possibly tomorrow night in Philly, to decide who the Cup warriors will be. That brings up a good trivia question:

When was the last time the East/West finals both ended in 4-0 series sweeps?? If someone can look that up, post it! I'd like to know!! Truthfully, I'm too lazy to do it. Ok, spoken like a true Kings fan. LOL!!!

East final:

The only question there is Martin Biron. He stays as sharp as he is, Philly will give Pitssburgh all they can handle. He folds, Philly folds. I'll say Philly in 7.

West final:

Um, yikes. With Turco's record in the post season and Franzen playing like an animal, I'll say Detroit in 7.

Cup final:

I'd say Detroit in 6.

Snail Shell

How can you pick Philly! The Pens have Sid the Kid, not to mention if they win the cup the Sens are some what vindicated for losing to them in a first round sweep (OH THE PAIN) because at least they lost to the team that won the cup... it lessens the pain a little for me.

Things don't look good for my Flyers at the moment.It's ashame that you can't look at crosby or malkin cross-eyed without spending 2 minutes in the box.I've never been one to whine and cry when my team is getting beat,but after watching the first 2 games,it's apparent that the nhl wants the teams with the so-called superstars in the cup final.

Things don't look good for my Flyers at the moment.It's ashame that you can't look at crosby or malkin cross-eyed without spending 2 minutes in the box.I've never been one to whine and cry when my team is getting beat,but after watching the first 2 games,it's apparent that the nhl wants the teams with the so-called superstars in the cup final.

Or maybe they just don't want him losing the rest of his teeth.

I am a Flyers fan but being down 0-3 to the Pens who are superior...at least this year is asking a lot to expect any comeback. The Flyers have made great strides from worst team in the league last year to the final four this year.The Flyers are desimated with injury and that is no excuse but they would have needed Gagne, Timmonen and Coburn healthy for all the games just to have chance against an offensive juggernaut who can also play great defense like these Pens.

I am a Flyers fan but being down 0-3 to the Pens who are superior...at least this year is asking a lot to expect any comeback. The Flyers have made great strides from worst team in the league last year to the final four this year.The Flyers are desimated with injury and that is no excuse but they would have needed Gagne, Timmonen and Coburn healthy for all the games just to have chance against an offensive juggernaut who can also play great defense like these Pens.

It's just like when the Sens lost to the Ducks last year, people were bugging me about my Ottawa Jacket the next day. First of all I live in Toronto, and nobody in Toronto has any buisness cracking on the Sence these days considering the Leafs haven't made the Play-Offs 3 years in a row, but ontop of that my boys mad it to the finals and simply put 'Lost to a better team". It's hard to beat a hocky team with about 16 Canadian's playing on it.

have the stars found new life in this series?? i don't know about anyone else, but i'm thinking series tied by the end of monday night's game!

I am hoping if Timonnen and perhaps Coburn...Flyers 2 best defensive players return to the ice today that perhaps the Flyers find new life as well...I hate the Pens!!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back