• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I discovered I was deathly ticklish (M/M tickling)

LatinoSoles

Last year, I was sessioning every now and then with a then fwb who helped me discover that I'm bisexual. Our arrangement went back about 2 years or so, and he would satisfy my kinks for having my feet worshipped and nibbled on, and getting tickled all over. In exchange, he would enjoy my body and my moaning. So everyone won, hah.

Until this instance that I'm about to describe, the most that he had ever gotten out of me were giggles, twitching, snorts, yelps, etc, which led me to believe that I was only mildly ticklish, which was fine, as not every lee gets to be deathly sensitive and you gotta take what you can get.

Welp, turns out I am deathly ticklish alright, just to the right kind of touch.

See, my friend had been exclusively tickling me with his nails, and he never kept them super long. On my soles they work well, but on my upperbody they didn't do much. So, in this session while we were having sex, I laid on my stomach (I love exposing my back and laying facedown on the bed, it's such a vulnerable position), and told him to try tickling by applying pressure with his fingertips instead of raking his nails. Also told him to go rough on me, and to target my sides, ribs, and armpits.

When I gave him those instructions, I had no idea I was basically handing him a gun to execute me with.

I still don't know if this man had been watching tickle videos on the side and never told me, because his technique was incredible. He started quickly poking all over my upperbody with all ten of his fingertips, digging into the muscle with just enough pressure for it to be completely unbearable but not actually hurt, and went all over every zone available to him at random patterns that my brain could never adapt to. Starting on my sides, then up to the ribs, then into the armpits, then back down. Over and over and over again.

You know how piano players sometimes quickly slam their fingertips into the keys (I know jackshit about this so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's called Staccato). That's how best I can describe what he was doing to me, given that I couldn't actually see it and I'm going off on sensation alone lol.

I immediately died. Fire and Brimstone. Exploded into silent laughter. My mind had one short moment of realization where it went "oh shit," before it blanked and laughter became my everything. I buried my face into his mattress and cackled my soul out. My stomach started hurting, and unlike laughter that's caused due to humor, this came from deep in my belly.

Every time his fingers would move up and down as they changed zones, my body would thrash and convulse in accordance to his poking and prodding. Like I was performing a seizure worthy dance. He was sitting on my butt to keep me pinned, and I could feel him getting harder and harder as my bare ass helplessly and uncontrollably ground against him.

I could literally only think on 2 things as I was tormented. "Holy shit this is awesome. Wtf wtf wtf I had no idea I was this ticklish". That's it lol.

As the tickling continued, because he was not pulling any punches whatsoever, my reactions became more frenzied. I pulled my face from the mattress and started swinging my head from side to side, out of desperation and also because I wanted him to see my cackling expression so he'd keep going. My mouth was locked in a wide open, violent laughing smile, my eyebrows were furrowed, my forehead was tight and I bet veins were visibly bulging out, and I had my eyes closed shut. I could even feel wet drool spots being left by my mouth wherever my face made landfall. I had no idea what to do with my arms, so I started slamming them into the bed and using them to try and lift my torso up (as if that somehow would help me escape the tickling). At one point he grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back, and with his other hand he kept digging into all of my spots.

Audible laughter started breaking through my silent, breathless cackling. It was...weird. I'm not a person that laughs too much in his day to day, so it only added to my flustered state to hear this sound. It was like a mixture between a yelp, choking, deep laughing, snorting, and snickering.

Eventually he stopped, and I just laid on the bed like a piece of meat. Breathing heavily, super lightheaded, and I told him while I was gasping for air that I loved every second of this, and it was what I had wanted ever since we started having these sessions. I had a big, dumb smile on my face, and my brain was flooded with feel-good chemicals. Call it dopamine, or endorphins, or whatever, I just knew I wanted more of it. I entered a state of pure bliss and euphoria the likes of which I had not felt in a long while.

Which naturally meant that he went on to tickle me like this about 5 more times until our session was done, lol. And I asked him to do it, because I wasn't about to stop tasting this intoxicating delight.

I was worried that it might have been some sort of fluke. That my ticklishness was due to the element of surprise. But nope, I lost my shit every single time. We finally figured out a consistent way of tickle torturing me. Deep, hard touches and pressure are my kryptonite.

Annnnnnd then we discovered that my armpits are my death zones, and he focused on them almost exclusively after he found that out.

I usually don't have trouble holding still or at least not fighting too much while being tickled, but this was a completely different ballpark.

My thoughts shut off and my body went into an "escape escape escape" response. I was like a caged animal trying to break free and run away from the tickling. My mouth was locked in wide laughter, and my eyes clamped shut as if on instinct. My hands were acting on their own and trying to push his away, my torso was bouncing up and down, and I was twisting and thrashing from side to side pretty violently. He was pretty good at adapting to my movements and his fingers were always inside my pits, which only made it worse and made the panic grow stronger.

But it wasn't bad panic. It was lovely. Delicious. Ever since this session, I've had a craving for this.

For the grand finale, I pleasured myself while he went to town on my feet with his mouth. My feet are erogenous, so it turns me tf on to have them nibbled slowly and softly. He interrupted my orgasm a couple of times by tickling my soles, and it always earned him a frustrated "arrrrghhh whyyyy" mixed with laughter from my part.

Eventually I came, and I laid on my stomach and stretched my arms to my sides, exposing my armpits. I told him I wanted to try post orgasm tickle torture, as supposedly it makes you more sensitive. He complied, sat on my butt and pinned me down again, and went to work.

It's absolutely real, y'all. I can't even describe how bad it was. My reactions were so desperate that my ler started pleasuring himself while he tortured me, and just one of his hands on one of my armpits was enough to make me literally die. My ass bounced into his dick so many times that I'm sure I gave him a taste for this despite him not having the tickle fetish, and eventually he came on my back and the session ended.

When I returned home , I texted him and told him that we are absolutely doing this on every single session we would have from them on. And we did until our arrangement ended and we moved on to other partners and playmates.

But I still remember how alive I felt that day. Satisfied beyond belief.

Watching lees lose their minds in tickling videos is one thing. Actually living through this is a whole different beast.

And I am so glad that I had this experience. I think it actually changed my life for the better. It also led me to have a session where I got absolutely murdered, which I will be posting about later as another story if there's interest for it.

Whew, what a hot story! Thanks for posting it! Makes me wish I could tickle you myself! :D

I was in my late teens when I had my first of many M/M sexual experiences with the same person. His feet were very ticklish but he knew I was too We would give each other blowjobs both one at a time and in the 69 position. I would go down on him and tickle his belly button at the same time. With his cock sliding in and out of my mouth I couldn’t help but think of how great this felt

He knew I was really getting into it so after sucking him off I asked if I could ride him of which was a very quick yes. His cock was doing its own dance and glistening from my saliva as he placed on a condom. Within 15 seconds he said bend over first as I bent over waiting for him to enter me. His voice cracked as he said here we go. His cock was so erect he didn’t need a hand to guide it in me he just placed one hand on each of my hips and began pounding me.

With each pelvic thrust he would tickle my sides as I started laughing. He would laugh a little too. After about 10 minutes or so he let out a moan. I said DON’T STOP keep going he finally came inside me and kept pumping with each pulsating orgasm.

As he let out an exhausted and thrilling yell of HOLY SHIT that was incredible.
I told him to lay down I’m now going to ride you. His cock still erect he removed the used condom and applied a fresh on. He laid down I turn away from him. I squatted down on top of him and he entered me again, yelling out this time OH MY GOD

My knees were bent as I rode him and the soles of my bare feet were clearly visible I said to him, play with my feet, tickle, rub whatever you want. Gently he glided his fingers up and down the soles of my feet which felt like heaven. Looking at the clock in the room about 5 minutes had past since I sat on his cock and he said I’m gonna cum I’m gonna cum I got up quickly turned around as he was removing the second condom his cock was bouncing up and down spewing cum in all directions.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back