• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Spent my Xmas Vacation - Part 3

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Two hours. Stacy was going to be home in two hours. The place was wreck, not to mention the partied-out wrecks my friend Randy and I were, and the tickle-tortured wrecks the lovely Marcotti sisters, Maria and Missy, were.

This was not going to be easy. Stacy had this way of seeing right through me, and I’d just slept with her best friend, a girl that could just as easily have been my girlfriend had Stace not come along. To make matters more difficult, the girls were in no hurry to leave.

“I’ll talk to Stacy, Dave, don’t worry about it.” said Missy. “We did crazier shit in college than this, …and don’t buy into Stacy’s Miss Innocent act, dude. She had her fill back then, too. It’ll be cool.”

I wondered. Stacy was trying to get her shit together, and she had a pretty good job. She’d left her wild partying days behind, and truth be told, she was actually becoming somewhat of a bore lately. Not that my feelings for her had changed, I just wished she’d loosen up a little and go back to being that free-spirited girl I fell in love with.

Randy, of course, was nowhere to be seen. It didn’t take long after waking for Maria to coerce him back into my bed. There was something about the little freak that she apparently liked. I guess maybe it was the fact that he’d actually stood up to her and took his revenge, rather than just slinking off after she’d crushed him. Oh well, hopefully it would work out.

I, on the other hand, was in a bit more of an emotional pickle. I still had my feelings for Stacy, but Missy and I had shared something…what? Was it just a lust-filled sexual thing…or something else? I was a little confused. I’d tried to get Stacy into the tickling thing, but her limits were somewhat in the way. Missy, on the other hand, seemed to truly enjoy the submission and erotic torment.

So….suffice it to say that the place didn’t get cleaned up, the girls didn’t leave, and a plan was formulated. Believe it or not, it was Missy’s idea. She and Stacy were very close, Missy was just more…oh I don’t know…Aloof?
“I liked the football game thing,” she’d said with a grin, “and I’m betting Stacy might like it as well. She just needs to get back to her wildness a little. Give her a break, she’s working hard. But…I think we can maybe…ummm…bring her around?”

Can’t say as I really argued much.

When Stacy walked in the door, later than she’d expected after stopping off to visit a friend along the way, I was sitting in my chair and Randy and the girls were in the bedroom. Her reaction wasn’t all that big of a surprise.

“Well, hello,” she said, putting her bags down, “I see you haven’t moved since I left. You had the whole weekend, and you didn’t even get around to fixing the shelf I asked you to fix?”

I stood up and braced myself. Randy and the girls came out of the bedroom, and Stacy started putting two and two together.

“You had a party? I’m out of town and you have a party? Maria? Please, Dave, you don’t even like Maria! OH, wait, I see…Honey’s out of town and you just couldn’t keep it in your pants, could you?”

“Honey,” I interjected, “I swear to God I didn’t sleep with Maria. Trust me.” Well, don’t look at me like that, it wasn’t a lie!

“You know…I swear that if I left you alone with a goat you’d--”

“Honey, Look, why---”

“Don’t give me that shit, you prick! After everything that we’ve--”

“Calm down, babe--”

“Don’t ‘Babe’ me, I’m going to…blah, blah, blah…yak, yak, yak….”

Randy and Missy gave me a nod and I just rolled my eyes. If after all this she was going to leave me, we might as well have some fun, right? And don’t even TELL me you wouldn’t think the same thing, ok?

Have you ever seen those cartoons where a bunch of characters jump another one and there’s this big cloud of animated motion with all those little stars and stuff shooting out of it? Well, that was pretty mellow compared to the fight Stacy put up. It took the four of us together to get her to the couch, let alone get her stripped to her underwear and tied to it. I’m not sure who it was in that jumble who nailed me in the nuts, but I wasn’t exactly a happy little camper. Randy got a whap in the mouth out of the deal, and one of Maria’s luscious boobs felt Stacy’s desperation to escape.

We’d gotten her, though. Finally. The couch, still in its pulled-out bed position, supported my girlfriend’s bound body. Her long blonde hair was spilled out over the edge, her perky breasts pointing up at the sky, her belly flat and tight, and her hips protruded a bit, with the tiny strings of her bikini panties running up over the delectable skin. Her wiggling feet, legs spread, were cute enough to eat, poking out over the edge of the couch-bed. No nylons this time. We knew she’d be kicking, so I’d run to the hardware store and picked up a couple of packages of soft, white clothesline after Missy had filled me in on her idea. The rope held her fast, her wrists together and over her head. She tried desperately to bite when we put the gag in her mouth, but after a quick count, we all were with full compliment of fingers. We gave her some time to calm down, as she was bucking wildly, and soon she realized that she wasn’t going anywhere. And it was almost game time…

“Honey,” I said as I sat down on the edge of the couch and patted her belly, “we all took a vote. It was unanimous. You really need to lighten up. I know this isn’t the way you’re supposed to do things, but we all miss how you used to be.” She was shooting daggers into my head with her lovely brown eyes. “We came up with a game that we’d like you to play. And as long as you’re all tied-up, I guess I might as well tell you that we all played it last night.”

Stacy pulled at her bonds, and I think she was trying to strangle me through sheer force of will.

“Now, Stace,” Missy cut in, stroking her friend’s head, “Remember when we were in school, and we did all those wild things? That’s all this is. Just try to enjoy it. You’re going to loosen up, whether you like it or not. I want my fun-loving old friend back. Plus…” she licked her red Italian lips, “you look soooo cute like that.”

Stacy growled through her gagged lips.

“Well, guys, game’s coming on, take your positions,” Randy said, already sparking up the first joint of the evening and passing it around. Even Missy took a hit. Another convert to the cause. Yaay me.

As I explained the rules to Stacy, which were simply a modified version of the game we’d played with Maria and Missy the previous evening, we took our places. Having only one victim, we had to change a few things, so each one of us would have a chance at my lovely girlfriend whenever pretty much anything happened. Randy had field goals, Maria had penalties, Missy had change of possesion, and I reserved touchdowns for myself. Randy, the foot lover, of course positioned himself between Stacy’s wriggling tied feet. Maria was at the other end of the couch and had her long fingernails poised to attack my girlfriend’s armpits every penalty. Missy, remembering perhaps how horny her own rib-tickling made her, was sitting on the floor, ready to tickle Stacy’s extended ribcage. I was positioned to torment her perfectly curved belly myself.

The game started.

As it usually goes with games, the offense sputtered a bit on it’s first possesion , and had to settle for a field goal. Poor Jags. Poor Stacy.

Randy relished being the first to get a crack at my girlfriend’s bound form.

“Ready, Stace?” he teased.

Stacy was either pleading or swearing under her gag.

Randy brought his fingertips to the smooth insteps and brushed them up and down the soles. Stacy tried to pull her feet away, but the ropes around her ankles held tight. He ran a single finger up and down the soles over and over as she pulled and squirmed. He pulled her toes back and tickled the sensitive skin at the base. In between the toes he reserved for his tongue, and Stacy lost it.

“MMMNNNPPPHH!!!!!MMM..NNNN….MMNPPPHH…GGGRRRMMNN!!!””

“Whatsa matter, Stacy….ticklish feet? Poor thing…kootchie kootchie!!!””

After the commercial break, the returning kickoff took place. Which of course is a change of possesion. Missy went into action.

Stroking her fingers over Stacy’s tightly stretched ribcage, she teased her menacingly.

“This is going to tickle…so…much…..”

“MMRRRGHH!!!MMMNNNPPHHH!!!!” Stacy sputtered, fear in her eyes.

The stroking was soon replaced by Missy running her knuckles over the ribs. Stacy arched her back and was giggling hysterically, a lovely sound muted by the gag in her mouth. Missy then took her fingers and rubbed individual ribs in a flurry of tickle-torture. Her clawed hands showed no mercy as she tormented the helpless body of the tied-up girl. Stacy’s hands were clenching, her eyes were closed and she was biting down on the cloth of the gag.

The tickling stopped at the sound of a whistle. The official’s voice came over the TV.

“False Start…Offense…Number 77, Five yard penalty…still first down.”

Maria’s eyes brightened and she whole heartedly added her part to our little game. She took her long fingernails and started at Stacy’s bound wrists.
“Here it cooooomes….” she teased.
She started wiggling the fingers and scraping the soft skin with those sharp nails when she got to Stacy’s elbows. Over the biceps was about the point where my girlfriend started to lose her control. Giggles flowed in a torrent from under the gag, and she squirmed uselessly.
The fingernails of the cute Italian girl found the soft hairless armpits and showed no remorse whatsoever. She tickled her in the lightest of movements, slowly adding speed and pressure until Stacy was a thrashing wreck. Maria made little circles, then ran her fingers down the sides of Stacy’s breasts and back into the ticklish armpits. Over and over this continued, and when she stopped, Stacy was hitching, no sound coming from the sweet gagged mouth.

The joint passed around, and I couldn’t resist shot gunning my girlfriend. Maybe if she was a little stoned, we’d get out of this with less hell after we eventually untied her. We DID have to eventually untie her, but right now, that was the last thing on my mind.

The Jaguars were at the 7 yard line, when Mark Bruenell hit Keenan McCardell on a post route.

Touchdown!!

I looked Stacy in the eye, and gave her that evil little grin. She looked back with pleading, helpless eyes, and a series of the cutest little mumbles eminated from her silenced mouth. I always loved those Damsels-in-Distress shows when I was a kid, and Stacy’s pleading eyes, pretty face and gagged mouth brought me back to those helpless women of yore. I always wondered back then why the bad guys in those shows never tickled their unfortunate captives, but now, decades later, I was going to get my chance to do it myself. She knew that I loved her belly, I was always walking around poking her from behind, usually getting my hand slapped or something. I really loved that part of her body, though. Her skin was flawless, her curves symmetrical from ribs to hips, her belly flat but slightly arched right where her cute navel was. And that navel was perfect, an oval depression in a sea of ticklish, stretched skin.

“You realize that I’m going to thoroughly enjoy this, don’t you?” I teased as I wiggled my two index fingers and brought them slowly toward her sides.

“MMMNNN?? MMRRRGGHHHPPHH!!!!”

I ignored her muffled pleading as I placed the fingers over her belly, halfway between the navel and the side on either side of her sweet depression. The scratching motion of the index fingers caused her to suck her belly in, but I was ready. I pressed in and gave her no respite as I tickled her tight midriff. She giggled and shrieked as I brought all of my fingers into play and spider-walked them up and down her sleek sides. I poked and prodded the tender flesh, and spent extra time on the spots that drove her wild. My wriggling, flicking fingers found their way to a smooth spot over her pubic mound, right above the line of her powder blue bikini panties. She was arching her back, and pounding her sweet ass against the couch, biting down on her gag and clenching her fists. Begs for mercy were what was probably coming out of her mouth, but the gag muted her pleas.

The game continued, with a lot of scoring, and all of us taking our assigned turns tickle-torturing my tied-up girlfriend. Her panties showed that through it all, she was somehow getting excited, although I knew she would never admit it if asked. After the game was over, we gave her one last blast.

“Almost finished, sweetie…just hang in there…” I stroked her hair out of her eyes.

Stacy was panting and pleading. We all took our positions and gave it to her one last time.

Randy at her feet was merciless as he ran his fingers over and over the soft soles, in between the toes and continued with the pink toes in his mouth, his wet tongue tickling her sensitive feet beyond her limit. Maria ran her sharp fingernails in a never ending pattern of strokes that took full advantage of Stacy’s taut armpits. Missy at her ribs was truly evil, tickling between the ribs, counting each one. Of course, she “lost count” several times and needed to start again.
I attacked Stacy’s middle with reckless abandon, squeezing her sides, tickling hard the sweet spot above her hipbones, wriggling my finger in her bellybutton, and running merciless fingers all over the tight, ticklish flesh.

As Stacy started going into convulsions, we relented, although I practically needed a crowbar to get Randy’s mouth off my girlfriend’s feet.

Missy whispered in my ear. “We’re going to take Randy in the other room and make sure he’s…you know…happy. Go ahead, take care of things. Trust me, it’ll be ok.”

As my three friends disappeared into the recently oft-used bedroom, I knelt down and removed Stacy’s gag. She fought to catch her breath.

“Wh-what the hell is wrong with you guys?” she asked, but her eyes weren’t nearly as deadly as they were a few hours ago.
“Admit, Stace…we had fun didn’t we?” I teased.
“Well, YOU guys did!! You tickled the living shit out of me!!! You owe me…..” she winked.

Maybe she was lightening up a little. Or maybe she was just horny. Like I cared at that point.
I climbed aboard and rode the train all the way. Of course, I couldn’t resist tickling her more along the way, and she really didn’t seem to mind all that much. Maybe I was going to get out of this with my balls still attached after all. It sure as hell sounded like Randy was having fun in there…I could have sworn I heard two separate voices giggling and laughing, cooing and screaming. Go Randy.

We didn’t bother them for the rest of the night as Stacy fell asleep in my arms on the couch. I saw the girl I fell in love with for the first time in a long time, and the irony is that I had her best friend to thank for it. I never told her about Missy’s “friendliness”…I’m not a complete idiot. But I started to think…

We had several days left in this vacation, five enterprising, creative and recently open-minded souls and a pretty endless supply of mind-altering substances around.

Wonder what kind of team sports we could come up with for tomorrow…..?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back