• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How it all started

Fetish4Tickling

TMF Poster
Reaserch says that fetishes are formed during our childhood, well if thats true, then this is how it started for me.

I was introduced to foot tickling at a very young age. I remember a babysitter who unwittingly started the ball rolling tword a lifetime of being aroused by tickling! I was between 6 and 8 years old when my parents went out for the evening leaving me with Dion, our neighbors 16 year old daughter.
She was Mulato, father was black mom was white, and very attractive.

Being a young man and not knowing why i was attracted to her lead to the innevitable. i was obnoxious just to get her attention :). needless to say that went over like a skunk in a perfume factory, so after about 20 minutes of being a brat, Dion decided to tie my ankles together with a belt so i could no longer run around anymore. I naturaly protested which prompted her to punish me. she grabbed my bound feet and tore my sock of exposing my soles to her long nails. she paused for a moment, then said "this is what happens to little boys who don't behave!" she then spent the next half hour tickling me on and off. i believe it was a turn on for her, and looking back it was definatly a turn on for me! even though i did'nt know why.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back