• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long can you / do you think you can last?

How long do you think you can last? (Read Post)

• Total voters
Question: Is there anyone in the room supervising me? Or am I alone?
That also applies to two-way mirrors, cameras, and any other form of audio/video recording device.

Also: Am I allowed to bring my stuff into the room with me? Or did they check my bag at the door?

Last edited:
Wow... that seems like overkill to me. I would die before an hour.. Where is the tenth of an hour option? :eek: (Which is like.. 5 minutes I think)

As its a machine I think I could last as long as needed. Its the personal touch and interpersonal exchange that really makes me go loopy!

I'd have to agree....its that playfully devious side, the psychologically mischievous Ler mentality, that is a HUGE part of the tickling to me....so not sure that a machine could really do that....

Um... no comment?

And, so much is missed out if there's 'no' verbal banter to add that psychological aspect that can mess you up like nothing else. :devil2:

she means she wouldn't last 2 seconds :p

I mean... whatever I mean, okay? - and it's 'none' of your dang business! >_<
Not that I would ever allow myself to be placed in such a situation anyway but, purely hypothetically speaking, I still wish it to remain mysterious and intimidating, whatever time that might be.

I mean... whatever I mean, okay? - and it's 'none' of your dang business! >_<
Not that I would ever allow myself to be placed in such a situation anyway but, purely hypothetically speaking, I still wish it to remain mysterious and intimidating, whatever time that might be.

dawww poor widdle sadi is so ticklish she can barely say it in so many words she would actually submit faster then u can say tickle :p its okay sadi *pats head* its ookayy

What?

Wait... What is this poll asking? :cry like how long what? And what are rounds ?

I think the answer would depend to a significant degree on how well the AI program worked. A really good AI program would not only alternate and vary the tickling motions, but would also monitor the victim's response and modify what it was doing based on that, so that the tickling became more and more effective with time, and so that it was also able to adjust to changes in the victim's response (e.g., a victim might be able to resist tickling for awhile in some spots by tensing their muscles, but this ability might decline as the victim got tired or as they began to lose control of their muscles because their nervous system was so overwhelmed with tickling sensations).

I also can't understand why anyone would build a machine with multiple appendages and have it concentrate on only one ticklish spot. If I were building the machine, I'd have it attack all of the victim's known ticklish spots at the same time, and look for new ones that the victim didn't even know about.

I'd also have the machine measure the victim's pulse, blood pressure, and respiration so that it could determine when the victim was about to lose consciousness (perhaps from being unable to get a breath in) and automatically give them a break of about a minute to let them catch their breath (so that they didn't miss out on any of the fun ;) ).

Instead of a safeword, I'd prefer that I had to estimate in advance how long I thought I could stand it, and then be gagged so that I had no way to change my mind once the tickling began. Part of the fun would be being completely unable to move and being tickled by a machine that I knew wouldn't get tired or bored and was going to get more and more effective at tickling me as time went on, and knowing that there was no way I could make it stop until the time I had agreed to in advance was up.

Let alone one hour, I have never been tickled non stop for more than several minutes.
So I think I try to be realistic and choose the very first option :p

Going by experience, one. And that's only if they don't know my weak spots.

Actually, 5 rounds or more with certain spots.

If someone's a bad 'Ler, as in, not very effective, some spots would be a 1 rounder anyways.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back