• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long have you left your 'lee before you start?

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
I was watching a preview the other day where the 'ler had their 'lee tied down and was toying and teasing them for a long time before tickling them eventually. It made me think, have you ever had your 'lee tied down and teased them for so long that they've begged you to start, or have you ever blindfolded them and waited in silence, and if so, for how long?

I have done this. I tied my 'lee down and started with a blindfold. I walked in and out of the room two or three times. I walked up to the bed she was on and and then would talk to her briefly. Give a soft touch here and there. All the while telling her what I was going to do to her. She kept telling me to get it over with. She was tied nearly twenty mintes before I tickled her. Afterward she said it was awesome. I have not done this since. She never asked again but it was fun. I would love to do this again.

That can either be really sexy or really stupid depending on how it's carried out.

If someone ties me up and leaves the room and I sit there alone for 10 minutes, I'm sorry but I get bored very easily, and when I can't alleviate my boredom it quickly turns to pissed off-dom, and then all fun is over.

If the person were at least interacting with me, preferably playfully and teasingly, then it would have some very sexy potential.

Last edited:
I've tied up my lee and then massaged her until she fell asleep then slept by her side. Woke her up into an hour of tickling in the morning, that was more of an experiment tho.

It drives me crazy if the otherhalf takes his time tickling once I'm tied up! I'm laughing my head off before he starts because the anticipation gets to me baaadly. He ends up just sitting next to me laughing and waiting for me to calm down before he starts... then the fun game starts off 'I'm start when you're calm' and cue more laughing from me thinking bout the tickling when it starts eep ! It's a fun foreplay before the torture i like to think :p

This can be a great deal of fun...I've never done this to a partner but I've been "tickle teased" before - tied down and my partner just spend some time waving her fingers over me and every now and then lightly touching me....I'd end up begging her to tickle me....its such a turn on!!

If i have someone tied down to tickle them, tickle them is what i do right off the bat... If its the first time, I usually go light on all their areas and see their most ticklish spots.

Then I go all out until she is on the verge of begging cause she can't take it anymore....

when i was a kid, my aunts would tickle my mom alot. one aunt, who was about twice her size, would tell her she was going to tickle her. both of them would be sitting on the couch in the living room or something like that, and my aunt would say something like 'when i finish this cup of coffee i'm going to hold you down and tickle you' mom would have to wait, knowing there was no way she could get away, waiting on my aunt to finish her coffee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back