• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Many Frustrated Ticklees Out There?

I also seem to have a problem finding a 'ler. I know of a few who are close and who I've been tickled by before, but I don't get any response to my messages. So I must have done something (or not done something) that has scared/pissed them off to the point that they ignore me. It's incredibly frustrating.

OR, I'm just not attractive enough, too overweight, who knows.

im a ler in northern ohio..outside of cleveland..i havent found one lee from this area yet. haha But, ive managed to get a few playful tickles in lately with friends that ive taken out. haha Oh well! Maybe sometime soon ill play around again!

Someone just needs to buy an island that we can all live on so we can tickle each other 24/7. It'd be like Swiss Family Robinson except with bondage equipment and a nail salon. And no pirates...unless someone is role playing.

"Opps, I fell and accidentally got myself buried in the sand"

Sounds good to me :evilha:

-Jamandi-

I do have to add that it's a very humbling thing. You think, as a female 'lee, you'd have no problems finding a 'ler or going back to the 'lers that tickled you before. Then you have troubles and suddenly you realize you're not as hot to trot or as in demand as you thought you were. Then you also realize how incredibly annoying you must be coming across to some people and that you've become just like the people you ignore who hound you. *sigh*

LayDeeMe said:
It's incredibly frustrating.

Another female who's both ler/lee(even though I'm mostly lee, I'll be more than happy to be a ler, too!...)...and lives all the way in Ohio!(darnit, why can't there at least be one on here who lives in Louisiana? lol) So that's three women(two on here, one that isn't) who I could have ticklin fun with right now if I didn't live so far away...darnit..

I REAAAAAALLLLY needa visit Ohio someday soon

Right now, I'm a frustated ticklephile. The frustrating part is that there just doesn't seem to be many lady ticklees in my part of the world. I often wonder how many ticklephiles are right under our noses, not making themselves known.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crydun said:
waves her hand" yep, i'm frustrated as a lee also. haven't had a good session in like three months! argggggh!!! Of course, part of the problem is that as a lee, I never get enough anyways!! As a ler, I wear out within an hour but as a lee, I keep on going.. and going... and going... well, you get the picture!:D

OMG!!!!!! Crydun!!! I'd give up my superbowl tickets this year just for a session of placing my feathers, brushes, fingers, forks, all over your little feet and in between your toes. In reverse of what you said, As for me as a "Ler" I can keep going and going and going and going, and then start over again :D :angel:

witchtickler :firedevil

No one knows more about frustration than me. I've been a ticklephile all my life but I've never had a tickling experience. I've tried the personals section, the gathering section, the pen pal section, everything, but I've had no luck at all. It doesn't matter to me if it's a lee or a ler, and it really doesn't matter if it's male or female because I just wanted to meet someone else who was into tickling. There just aren't any ticklephiles in my area, nor are there any gatherings. I'd be willing to travel to a neighboring state to attend a gathering, but I don't think I could afford to go any farther than that. All I can do is keep hoping.

Softstroke said:
No one knows more about frustration than me. I've been a ticklephile all my life but I've never had a tickling experience. I've tried the personals section, the gathering section, the pen pal section, everything, but I've had no luck at all. It doesn't matter to me if it's a lee or a ler, and it really doesn't matter if it's male or female because I just wanted to meet someone else who was into tickling. There just aren't any ticklephiles in my area, nor are there any gatherings. I'd be willing to travel to a neighboring state to attend a gathering, but I don't think I could afford to go any farther than that. All I can do is keep hoping.

I will tickle you when I pass by your area next ;)

Ali32

witchtickler said:
OMG!!!!!! Crydun!!! I'd give up my superbowl tickets this year just for a session of placing my feathers, brushes, fingers, forks, all over your little feet and in between your toes. In reverse of what you said, As for me as a "Ler" I can keep going and going and going and going, and then start over again :D :angel:

witchtickler :firedevil

Lol. thanks!! pm me sometime. :bouncybou

BigBrownEyes said:
Right now, I'm a frustated ticklephile. The frustrating part is that there just doesn't seem to be many lady ticklees in my part of the world. I often wonder how many ticklephiles are right under our noses, not making themselves known.

reallly?? I know where there's one! [biggrin] :bouncybou

He-Man said:
Another female who's both ler/lee(even though I'm mostly lee, I'll be more than happy to be a ler, too!...)...and lives all the way in Ohio!(darnit, why can't there at least be one on here who lives in Louisiana? lol) So that's three women(two on here, one that isn't) who I could have ticklin fun with right now if I didn't live so far away...darnit..

I REAAAAAALLLLY needa visit Ohio someday soon

yes you do!!! :bouncybou

Tickler from Cleveland Ohio

I'm a tickler from cleveland ohio and have yet to run into a ticklee-- sigh must be my luck! :dropatear

Finding a female lee locally has been very tough. I have been fortunate enough to have several meetings over the years with ladies from other parts of the country who have traveled to where I am or that I have traveled to. Being married with a wife that is not ticklish and has no interest adds to the dilema...however she is supportive of me. I do keep hoping though.

Reinforced heel and toe Stockings

Anything you would like Crydun! :tickle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back