• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many Ladies would say your Feet are your Most ticklish spot?

TicklesFemales

1st Level Indigo Feather
Just asking how many ladies in here would say their feet are their most ticklish spot on their body. Also tell me if you paint your toenails or not and if so what color mostly? Also tell us on a scale of 1-10 how ticklish your feet are? Are your feet more ticklish in nylons or pantyhose or when they are bare? Ladies come forward and answer all these questions. Inquiring minds want to know.....LOL:feets:

Anyone else please comment....I know there are women where their feet are the most ticklish. Let us all know who you are.....LOL Don't be shy.

Well, I have known ladies that have their feet as their most ticklish spot as shown by their reaction. Dangerous as well, for all the kicking.

Those kind of ladies jujimbo need to be tied down or at least ankles secured so they can not kick you.....LOL

The most ticklish girl I ever knew (and we met through here) was most vulnerable on her feet. I couldn't ever "get" how she could actually be a ticklephile, because to see her tickled was to see similar reactions to a Gestapo torture victim. Seriously, hot branding irons and electrodes couldn't have produced a more accurate appearance of total fucking agony.

Most amazing of all (and for me, the greatest/most adorable thing) the most agonising thing you could do to her feet was lick her soles. Total mental meltdown if you did that, so naturally I did it for twenty minutes straight. :devil: I'd never seen someone laugh for about five minutes without being touched before, which is what she did afterwards. Cutest thing I ever saw in my life. How we were ever friends is beyond me. lol

Great experience you had BigJim thanks for sharing it here. I too love to lick women's soles and in between their toes driving them insane with ticklish delight.

The most ticklish girl I ever knew (and we met through here) was most vulnerable on her feet. I couldn't ever "get" how she could actually be a ticklephile, because to see her tickled was to see similar reactions to a Gestapo torture victim. Seriously, hot branding irons and electrodes couldn't have produced a more accurate appearance of total fucking agony.

Most amazing of all (and for me, the greatest/most adorable thing) the most agonising thing you could do to her feet was lick her soles. Total mental meltdown if you did that, so naturally I did it for twenty minutes straight. :devil: I'd never seen someone laugh for about five minutes without being touched before, which is what she did afterwards. Cutest thing I ever saw in my life. How we were ever friends is beyond me. lol

Wow....that's pretty awesome and amazing. Nice descriptive writing - thanks!

Wow....that's pretty awesome and amazing. Nice descriptive writing - thanks!

Heh. I should write it down longhand sometime. I've written a couple of pieces of tickling fiction, but I've lived a couple of real ones that would be just as good in writing.

Heh. I should write it down longhand sometime. I've written a couple of pieces of tickling fiction, but I've lived a couple of real ones that would be just as good in writing.

YES! Go for it. True stories are the greatest.

YES! Go for it. True stories are the greatest.

The issue with that of course, is getting permission from all participants involved.

It may just be easier to incorporate true stuff into fiction, which is something I've not done yet. That way all are anonymous and nothing is attributable.

hey jim.
Amanda and the cream cake would make a good story.
that was a priceless moment.
lol

Heh heh heh. Not to mention the riding crop that she threatened too stuff up my arse, and the knee in the bollocks that didn't quite make me collapse until AFTER I'd got the safeword out of her.

Then there was the time we kettled a certain small, vulnerable Scottish person. :devil: Oh man, that was funny AND fun.

I didn't quite have the nerve to do it for more than about ten seconds, because I was worried about her essentially being ambushed by "a pair of armed bastards". (Even with a friend you know very well, one gets nervous about outright ambushing them at a gathering.)

Truth to tell though, she would probably have had quite a glow if we'd kept it up for ten minutes. Bless her tickle-masochistic little heart. :bouncybou

Last edited:
Out of 17 posts (i.e. not the OP and this one) precisely three are from women.

I can verify the identity of two of said women from IRL acquaintance at NEST- they do exist. Without casting aspersions, but rather as a general observation, this is invariably how TMF posts asking a woman's opinion about anything tickling related end up; completely overwhelmed by men's responses. And this is a microcosm of why so many men on here and in general find it so difficult to connect with women.

You have to know when to allow a peaceful, quiet pause for the kitten to decide you're ok, and settle in your lap, or for the butterfly to alight on your hand.

Last edited:
Yes!my feet are the most ticklish spot on my whole body!!! Specifically the arch and soft tickling is what drives me insane. Second most ticklish spot is back and side of my neck. Yes my toes are painted green right now for st pattys day. :)

My worst spot changes a lot but as the spring and sandal weather has been coming I've been taking extra good care of them so they recently became my worst spot. ^^ they tend to be terrible during the summer due to all the pedicures I give myself. :)

Thanks for your responses Star_Lunna and Navelman007gurl. Have a wonderful day. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back