• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many lees enjoy being restrained as well as tickled?

for me bondage or being restrained in some way is part of the package. whether being tied or pinned down, either would help enhance the helplessness and make me more ticklish

isabeau

I'm a life long ticklee and have always gone out of my way to put myself in ticklish situations. Usually, I'd let a girl or woman tickle me while I tried my best to hold still. If the situation allowed, I'd lay down on the floor, and let her/them sit on top of me and tickle away. But throughout my life I'd often fantasize about a woman tickling a man who was either tied up or strapped down, but I was too chicken to actually submit to something like that myself. I finally experienced it myself in Jan of 2002 and I loved it. There's nothing like being seriously tickled while fully restrained.

Love it but it's not mandatory... :xpulcy:
XOXO

natural tickler said:
hmm...making mental notes, as restraints aren't necessary on the slide :jester:

slide????? lolol sorry hmmmmmmmmmmmmm to me restraints add so much to the mentality of the victim.

isabeau

O God~That photo is going to follow me to the grave, won't it?
XOXO

natural tickler said:
hmm...making mental notes, as restraints aren't necessary on the slide :jester:

It's really the onlt way I enjoy it. Especially upper body. I need to be tied down with my hands up. I can be tickled on my feet without being tied as long as the ler holds my ankle. But I prefer being tied up.

I love it but it isnt a requirment...but it does make it for fun either bondage or being pinned down

I'll echo everyone else. Love it, but it's not required. However, if it's NOT used, the let better be pretty damn big and strong, or a masochist...lol

Mimi ;)

Mimi said:
I'll echo everyone else. Love it, but it's not required. However, if it's NOT used, the let better be pretty damn big and strong, or a masochist...lol

Mimi ;)

whoooooooohoooooooo a gal after my own heart love that scenario. o the pictures i can conjure up in my mind...

isabeau :bouncybou

Thank you

Thank you all so much for your insights. I greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Bob

I've never been "seriously" tickled - I have to be thouroughly comfortable with someone to participate in any sort of tickling and this has only happened twice in my life. The first one turned out to be a clumsy ogre who actually injured me, so I had to tell him to not do it any more. The other was a friend who was happy to tickle me but apparently didn't want to restrain me, so he could never get very far. I didn't know how to tell him I *wanted* him to restrain me because I didn't want to scare him off (I do think he would have gotten weird vibes from that). I remember he went to tickle my feet once, and I moved away (well I couldn't *help* it) and that was it, he never went for my feet again.

Should I ever get that comfortable with someone again I do want to be restrained, with or without bondage; and I'd like to use bondage on him as well, even if it's not a romantic relationship. Of course I'd have to find someone open enough for that. :)

I also prefer it but it's not necessary. And it certainly provides for a whole other level....

My two cents...

It's not a necessity, but as Mimi said, the ler better be pretty damn strong, as I'm quite the thrasher. Therefore, I prefer to be restrained. It allows for me to simply submit to the tickling and it also allows for the ler to do whatever she wants without having to focus on other things such as keeping me down or stopping me from covering up.

I have submitted to being tied down once, by an old college friend. I have posted that story before... but anyhow, I enjoy being restrained. It makes me more ticklish & more excited.

Being tickled on my tummy while restrained & blindfolded makes me crazy!!

I vote for being restrained. But one of our favorite things to do is kind of a “self-restraint”. I stand in front of him, with my back to him, reach up, and clasp my hands behind his neck (he’s a good foot taller than I am, so it’s quite a stretch). Then he can get soooo many ticklish spots while I try to keep from taking my hands down. I tend to get a little wiggly.. but he doesn’t seem to mind. :D

whoa!
strips, ropes, restraints, handcuffs, chains... whatever! :D
Can survive without, but that's the gold standard ;)

*looks around *
*raises hand*
*smiles*

I like it. I don't have to have it, but it's a nice addition. I also like to EMPLOY it!;)

Joby :)

I like the spontaneous tickles that happen in odd places such as outside in the yard where wrestling and pinning are usually involved, but when inside, yes, bondage is something I enjoy very much. I'm tall and I am always afraid that if I thrash around too much I might hurt the 'Ler. So not only is it about me liking to be restrained, but maybe a matter of saftey as well.

I would love to assist you in that (by restraining you) if I may.

And then the tickles would begin in earnest. :p :firedevil

How goes it with the Q?

Mz Chaos said:
I like the spontaneous tickles that happen in odd places such as outside in the yard where wrestling and pinning are usually involved, but when inside, yes, bondage is something I enjoy very much. I'm tall and I am always afraid that if I thrash around too much I might hurt the 'Ler. So not only is it about me liking to be restrained, but maybe a matter of saftey as well.

Thank you all again

Thank you all again for responding to my thread. I hope that you will all have a great day...

Sincerely,
Bob

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back