• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Many Members Have Owned/worked In A Shoe Store?

scaff

It's always been a fantasy of mine to work in a shoe store. Who has done it and is it as good as I imagine it would be. How many feet have you tickled?

i did... but im sad to say that no one really used those size check things. although, one of my coworkers was messing around with one and i went uo to her like i would a customer and pretended to help her with it. i grabbed her ankle and tickled her socked foot for a few seconds. off topic kinda but i was walking around the aisles with this other coworker and she reached up to put a shoebox back up un the high shelf. shes not the tallest person so she really had to stretch. i gave her underarms a quick tickle and then went after her ribs for a few seconds. im proud of her tho, she did get the box back in place b4 squirming away from me lol.

My father owned a store for runners for most of my life,
so I grew up being in there a lot. I don't have a foot
thing, tho, and that never fazed me as you often hear
it does to men who work in ladies' shoe departments.

My father also had a magazine for very long-distance
runners. The cover was black & white. One month there
was a picture of a pair of feet after a 50 or 100 mile
race. There were SO MANY letters to the editors saying
"Those feet looked horrible, never do that again, please!"

I didn't think they looked _that_ bad!

Lee

I worked at a Naturalizer for about a year in the '90's and a Payless for a few months a coupla years ago. :wavingguy

Bella

Worked in shoe dept of an upscale department store for 2 years. No tickling.
XOXO

I worked the shoe dept of a downscale department store for six months and hated every second of it. Many ugly & smelly feet, too many of the customers were bloody rude (to be fair they could probably sense the distain I had for the job), and I'll never forget the customer who asked me to measure her kid's feet right after he'd crapped his pants (ugh). The only customer I remember having nice feet also had a moustache, which was unfortunate as the customer was female. Needless to say, I was more than happy to leave that posistion and am amazed--and somewhat disappointed in myself--I lasted as long as I did. Come to think of it, the gig might have lasted only three months, but felt like six.

Last edited:
tcklft said:
I'll never forget the customer who asked me to measure her kid's feet right after he'd crapped his pants (ugh). The only customer I remember having nice feet also had a moustache, which was unfortunate as the customer was female.

OH, MY GOD! That made me laugh so loud, I think I woke the neighbors!

Last edited:
D'oh and here i was ready to be the greatest shoe salesman in the world. Perhaps I need to think of another job better suited to my fondness of beautiful feet. Any ideas?

tcklft said:
I worked the shoe dept of a downscale department store for six months and hated every second of it. Many ugly & smelly feet, too many of the customers were bloody rude (to be fair they could probably sense the distain I had for the job), and I'll never forget the customer who asked me to measure her kid's feet right after he'd crapped his pants (ugh). The only customer I remember having nice feet also had a moustache, which was unfortunate as the customer was female. Needless to say, I was more than happy to leave that posistion and am amazed--and somewhat disappointed in myself--I lasted as long as I did. Come to think of it, the gig might have lasted only three months, but felt like six.

Now that is some funny shit!!! Sounds like the truth of the matter sadly.

peace out,
daddy

I never worked in a shoe store. I've played "shoe store" with a few women but that's about it.

I've always been afraid of getting a job in a shoe store because the temptation would be too great. And not to sound too "PC", but I think tickling a woman in that situation would be inappropriate

Since I have a foot fetish it sure would be nice to work in an upscale women's shoe store . Lots of women love to tease a man with their pretty feet . I'm sure lots of those women love their feet tickled too .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back