• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many of you guys are converters?? ;)

Gitana

Verified
I'm curious to see how many people have actually had success in "converting" their partner or even a friend into a tickle fetishist? Maybe not completely but to the point where you introduced it to them and they developed an attraction/ interest/ or even arousal to it as well?

While I wouldn't say I completely converted my last gf to the tickling fetish by any means, I think she did start to become aroused by it by the end of our relationship. I was going through some depression at the time we were together so because of that I found myself having trouble climaxing. My gf straight up asked me one day "how do I make you cum?" and with the aid of being slightly under the influence at the time, I admitted to her that I had a tickling fetish. All she said was "Huh. Interesting." and we didn't discuss it further. Next time we're in bed together she starts tickling me as she's eating me out. Only light tickles though, I don't think it really occurred to her that more intense tickling would turn me on too and I never got around to telling her that it did. But this worked none the less. Lol. I had never had anyone indulge my tickle fetish like that before during sex, so it was the most fulfilling that I had ever had. I'm a switch, but my gf hated to be tickled so I usually just let her tickle me. One time while we were being intimate, I was sucking her boobs and she started randomly tickling sides as I was doing that. This kinda surprised me because she usually only tickled me to make me cum, so that told me she was actually tickling me for her own pleasure. :) Which made me feel awesome. Pretty soon tickling became the norm for us in foreplay and in sex. She also told me another time that my laugh made her so horny. Omg, I like creamed my pants after that. Lol. So idk, maybe I did turn her on a little bit to tickling or maybe she just liked the fact that it turned me on.

What are some of you guys' stories?

I was in a 4 year relationship with my ex during college, and I think by the end of our relationship she definitely enjoyed being tickled. I know for a fact that she loved to tickle me, whether it be from personal enjoyment or simply from the fact that I loved it so much. We used to have some intense play sessions, and while she wasn't into tickling, she was into submission, so I was able to tickle her and she eventually got used to it. That led into ticklesex, and finally she asked me a few times to tickle her while she was coming.

We've since broken up, but my new girlfriend is a great ler and maybe someday will try out being a lee.

With my ex, she was surprised when I told her I liked being tickled. She sometimes did it to me, but barely anything at all. Then she was confused why I'd like it, so I tickled her lightly to show her, and tried a few times, and she would freak out, so I taught her to just relax and enjoy the feeling of being tickled. After a time, she started asking me to tickle her back or tummy when we were laying on my bed or on her bed. She ended up loving being tickled on her back and tummy. We broke up two months ago though.

i have converted 3 women, including my wife, and got my best friend into it as well. however, only one may be called a fellow fetishist, but the others found the high value of tickle play.
it's not that hard really.

steve

I'm curious to see how many people have actually had success in "converting" their partner or even a friend into a tickle fetishist? Maybe not completely but to the point where you introduced it to them and they developed an attraction/ interest/ or even arousal to it as well?

Although I hadn't set out to convert anyone in the first place, I've actually had some very good success at doing so.

First, there was a girlfriend I had a number of years ago. I knew she was very open minded about sexuality, so I told her about my tickle fetish and I tickled her during foreplay and while I went down on her. She had lots of super intense orgasms, so she really loved it. We even included bondage at some point. She was definitely converted because of me.

I have also had several sessions with a very hot stripper who was not into tickling before I met her. She became very interested after our first session and more so with each additional session. During our last session, she brought her smoking hot girlfriend (also a stripper ;D) who was interested, but had never tried it before. Now both are converts! I've also given them some tips on how to use tickling during sex. Both are very ticklish too. They both seemed to enjoy being tickled as much as tickling me and each other.

I "converted" both my ex and my current girlfriend, seems like I'm good at it :D

I converted one person completely. Another found an interest in it and some arousal, but nothing like what most of us share. So I'm down for a point and a half.

I certainly warmed someone up to the idea. She never would admit she liked it or that it turned her on... but after a while tickling as foreplay her made her incredibly wet. I teased her about it but she always had an excuse to explain why she was so turned on. Eventually, she did things that would result in me tickling her (with great protest, of course). The response of her body was all I needed to know... regardless what her lips were saying. ;)

currently in the process of converting the guy i'm dating right now. he's thinking about joining the tmf and everything.

I think most of us are "converters" or at least wanna-be converters. It's just really difficult finding like-minded tickle fucks like us in our regular lives...

I mean, shit! I lived in New Orleans AND Houston for many, many years... and never met ANY woman who was "into tickling" anywhere near as much as me... so I gotta resort to "converting."

I have been somewhat successful in only a couple cases, but like you can imagine, they're just never into it as much as I want. That's how I became a switch, cuz it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to get tickled than TO tickle.... and she's NEVER merciless enough!

Whaddya gon do?

The only one I know of is my wife. She has gradually grown to love tickling as we dated and eventually got married. She is more of a ler than a lee, but we do switch it up at times so that I get to tickle her.

I am glad to read these stories about converting people into liking being tickled. Very interesting!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back