• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many of you have never been restrained and tickled?

robmic

Verified
This may have been addressed at some point here, but I've never seen it. I'd like to know how many of you folks here have never been restrained and tickled, either by being tied up or held down by at least 2 or more people. I occasionally see posts about people being tickled, but not while rendered helpless. I can't see how you guys can really experience the helplessness feeling without being in that sort of position. Personally, I like the people I'm tickling to be as helpless as they can be so I can take my time and tease the heck out of them while tickling them senseless! I don't like them to be able to fight me, wiggle around or have any hope of getting free! :p What are your feelings on this and why? Thanks.

Have been more of a ler, but would certainly love to be a lee too!

I love to restrain my lees with cuffs and ropes, but I also like to have them restrain me. It's only fair.

This may have been addressed at some point here, but I've never seen it. I'd like to know how many of you folks here have never been restrained and tickled, either by being tied up or held down by at least 2 or more people. I occasionally see posts about people being tickled, but not while rendered helpless. I can't see how you guys can really experience the helplessness feeling without being in that sort of position. Personally, I like the people I'm tickling to be as helpless as they can be so I can take my time and tease the heck out of them while tickling them senseless! I don't like them to be able to fight me, wiggle around or have any hope of getting free! :p What are your feelings on this and why? Thanks.

And my life keeps getting better and better..... :(

I've been pinned down, but never actually tied up/ completely restrained before. Maybe someday though!

tickling and restraints go together like peanut butter and jelly lol. It's a great part of tickling for me personally only downside is that it can take time to restrain a person properly and that just builds the anticipation even more. So maybe that's not really a downside after all.

Me. I've been gang tickled by girls, but I wasn't restrained when it happened.

Mitch

It hasn't happened yet - It came so close to happening last fall that I actually bought the restraints but alas they have not been used :(

I BEGGED my (now) ex to do it, and finally she did. She had a thing with knots so I had to tie mySELF up. But once I did she went to work - not right away, she was a little timid and stopped when I said "stop", but finally I said, "Hun, I'm tied UP." Her eyes widened and she went to work.

First she bit me all over, just enough to frighten me and give me an adrenalin rush. Next, she knew he to tease my oversensitive tip - she'd suck on it but put her teeth flush with her lip so they just barely touched. As I was writhing and begging she suddenly realized that, not only did I love tickling (and had tickled HER often enough), but that she also had two free hands.

She started spider tickling my belly. Imagine the sound of yelling out a laugh - that's what I sounded like. "No! Not there! Not now! Not both at the same time! Please! I can't stand it! Don't do both at the same time! Let me enjoy them separately! No! You can't do that! It's too much!" - and it was too much, but it's also on my permanent list of things I like done.

I haven't been tied up and tickled yet. I've wanted to for a long time. :(

Never been. Then again I'm not ticklish,. But I would love to be restrained and have my back played with/ lightly tickled.

me :(

i'd totally pay a studio to tie/tickle me (my feet)...just finding one is impossible, it seems. i don't get it :sadcry:

I've never had either happen to me. Unfortunate but it happens, nevertheless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back