• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many of your friends know about your love for tickling?

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
I dont think any of my friends know and if they do they never mentioned it to me lol. Anyone real open to it or do you prefer to keep this thing to yourself? :devilish: lol had to add the smiley.

As far as I know, not too many if any of my friends know of my love for tickling. And truth be told, I'd rather keep it that way because I know how some people are and if they kept talking and talking about it just to get under my skin or something, I'd probably get real annoyed.

My best friend and my sister. My sister was by mistake. I thought I had deleted the history from her laptop that I borrowed .Well I must have forgotten to. I was staying at her house and she came into the room I was sleeping in. She said, "Hey I saw your sites. I wanted to say I'm not upset or mad at you. I just want you to be safe." I think her being a psychology major helped. She told me to always tell her where I am going encase something were to happen.

Two, as far as I know. I don't think one of them understands to what extent I like it, just that I really do. But the other one does.

My best friend knows, and my family kinda sorta knows. Reactions have been pretty similar. People have been mostly concerned that I'm safe. As soon as they know that I am, they're fine with it. My family doesn't ask alot of questions. My friend does. She finds the whole thing very interesting, and has even been to a few munches with me and stuff.

I'm not exactly open about it, but I'm a shitty liar and I got tired of trying to make something up every time I went to a gathering or to meet friends from here, so I finally decided that I'm not going to advertise it, but if people ask I'm gonna tell them. Oh, except my dad. He'd want me to lie.

Only one of my friends knows and that's because I told her. If you're at least somewhat tech-savvy and ....possibly mildly OCD, hiding stuff like this is easy.

Two of my friends know and thats it and thats because I'd love to rp with them whenever I get over my shyness. Otherwise I don't find it necessary for anyone else to know and I hope no one I don't want to have know finds out.

I'm not sure how many people know at this point and here's why: I've mentioned in another thread about an ex gf who freaked out when I playfully said something about a safe word. Another I'm still friends with I'm sure knows because I tickled her while we were having sex.
It's the first one I'm a little worried that she might have outed me to one of our mutual facebook friends. Here's what happened. I was at a birthday party, and this girl's dad and her fiance started to gang up on her. Before they could get started she says "No! There's...too many people in the room." I can see how for her it might be a private thing, but she was looking right at me when she said it. Hmmmmm...

Most of my friends are either in the arts or in academia. It's easier to talk to those in the theatre arts, especially actors, than to academics. There are exceptions, and those exceptions prove the rule, because the academic friends I can talk to about fetishism are the ones with some artistic orientations, not necessarily performers themselves, but personalties and interests consistent with such. (And I've learned that women whom I know in academia, unlike women I know in the theatre, are very unreceptive to a friendly little foot tickle; one woman whom I see at my alma mater has ignored me completely since the day I did that, four or five years ago.)

My best friend doesn't even know about my love of tickling simply because she doesn't need to know about it. I mean its not like she's going to be like "wow....can I tickle you" lol. Besides I got a hint of her perception of tickling and let's just say she has been scarred for life due to a bad tickling experience she had as a kid. So nope! She doesn't know nor do any of my other friends. I just don't feel like its a necessary part to mention. Only people that need to know are lers and lees lol.

I dont think any of my friends know and if they do they never mentioned it to me lol. Anyone real open to it or do you prefer to keep this thing to yourself? :devilish: lol had to add the smiley.

Obviously my TMF friends that I've met at gatherings all know.

Of my vanilla friends, I've told one all about it. His reaction was essentially, whatever turns you on is great, as long as it's with consenting adults.

All of the poor girls that have been silly enough to date me.

not a secret!

GQ

none! and it will stay that way forever. my friends dont need to know about my bedroom habbits!

Three people (a friend, a former friend, and my ex) know about my kink. With my friend and former friend, it happened that the conversation flowed in that direction and I admitted it. They were more curious than anything, at that time not knowing what a fetish was. My ex because well it's something I can't not have in a relationship. :D

I don't really plan on telling the rest of my vanilla friends, but if the conversation flows right where it wouldn't be bizarre to admit to, maybe. :shrug:

just a few with the addition of one yesterday, She even said that she hates being tickled but if me having a tickle fetish makes me happy then she is happy for me for me being myself she wont think less of me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back