• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many tickle monster fans do we have here?

U.N.Owen

3rd Level Red Feather
Recently, there's been a bunch of posts in other threads by people who love tickle monsters. Since that's always been my thing, I wanted to encourage people to post their ideas and fantasies on the subject in one place.

I've loved the idea of tentacled tickle monsters ever since I saw the famed Raggedy Ann scene when I was five. As I got older, I started thinking more and more about Gazooks grabbing lots and lots of pretty girls and giving them a good, long laugh. :D Some may remember my deceased Yahoo group, with my tickle monster stories. (I had to shut it down a year ago, since it was being taken over by pedophile spammers, which really made me sick.)

Monster fans unite! Let's all hear from each other!

== Below, I've attached the clip of the Raggedy Ann scene, a pic from the scene, and the description of the tickling from the old sountrack record sleeve (I loved to sneak down and read that when I was kid). ==

Attachments

• Ra 11b.jpg
    Ra 11b.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 253
  • Raggedy Ann & Andy -- THE TICKLING by GAZOOKS (video).mpg
    1.5 MB
  • raggedy tickle text 01.jpg
    raggedy tickle text 01.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 175
I like the idea of a tickle monster and I love the clip you posted too,I've never seen that before.

I think a modern version of the tickle monster idea has been used in the film Liar Liar by Jim Carrey with "The Claw".When he freezes his hand to make it look like a claw and chases his kid around the house and tickles him.I thought that was brilliant.

I like the idea of a tentacled monster. When I was a kid I had a D&D Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book. There was a tentacled moster in the story. I erased some chosen words in the book and wrote in my own to make a tickling scenario. That was before the internet.

I LOVE tickle monsters, and that scene from the film. Thanks for including that stuff in your posts! That description is very.. "ler"..isn't it? makes me wonder :D

I LOVE THAT SCENE!!! That monster helped bring out the lee in me as a kid...and ever since I've loved the idea of tickle monsters...I think it's awesome!!! Thank you so much for posting all that!!!

I'm sold on fantasy/sci-fi monsters generally, so coupling that love with a tickling fetish leads inevitably to a fascination with tickle monsters. The idea holds a bit more "oomph" for me than dull ol' normal human ticklers. Here are a couple of my favorite tickle monster scenarios:

(1) Liliputan-ish imps, binding down and abusing large victims. Such swarms (inch-or-so tall to hand-sized) could be particularly invasive, creeping through clothing and accessing sensitive areas in a sense-assaulting massed attack.

(2) The blobbish shape-shifter, capable of disguising itself as common objects. Imagine settling down onto a comfy couch, only to have it sprout slippery restraining tentacles and pseudo-hands! A torturer and torture table in one, able to whistle up any prodding shape or texture needed for maximum torment!

... and others. The beauty of the tickle monster is that the concept isn't fixed. Nothing is too outlandish. Giddy new abominations are only a fresh idea away!

Last edited:
Heh. I've wanted to BE a hentai ticking monster, per se. No woman would be safe. *cackles*

I really like the idea of tickle monsters also. I agree with you tickle_fan I really liked that idea "The Claw" and Jim Carey chases his kid around the house and tickles him. I really thought that was neat! If I ever have a kid, I would like to do something like that to him or her.

:)

I love the whole tickle monster idea! When i was young i used to believe that there was a tickle monster that lived under my bed.I would have "nightmares" where 4 gloved hands would slither out from under my bed and hold me down spreadeagle , then 4 more would make there way to me and unbutton my pajama top and take off my sox and tickle me all through the night (there favorite spots would be my feet and ribs/armpits).The "nightmares" would be so vivid that i would often wake up giggling my ass off with my hands over my head!..I even named the tickle monster..i called him junior!..why?? i dunno..lol

great clip too!

btw...has anyone ever seen the flintstone kids clip where a young fred and barney are caought by a kid villian and each pinned down to a table by an octopus and each octopus' remaining 4 tenticles tickled there feet and ribs??..that was a pretty cool scene

It's an interesting concept. I love the idea, but I'd say that I'd be a fan of them if they existed! Since they don't, i'm not really a fan of them.

*cheer*
I kinda like tickle monsters, but the whole word "monster" connotates scaryness >.< .

A better name for them might thus be... I dunno, what? non-human tickler?

Tickling isn't scarey though. is it?

Beging tickled by something with many hands, tentacles or whatever (many being between fifty to a few hundred) is a butterflies-in-tummy creating thought!

Last edited:
I enjoy your stories Owen. Thanks for posting the soundtrack description picture (I actually recently ordered a DVD of the film from someone online who probably made it from a tape, can't wait to see it again).

As one of the "minority" of our group here, who is more interested in playful tickling for fun rather than sex/arousal/whatever, I do indeed love tickle monsters! And, in fact, inhuman lees.

If you folks are interested in tickle monster tales, I've a few posted on my story site here:

http://www.asstr.org/~advanact/

It's generally infantile tickle-foolishness, with a bit of age regression mixed in. Feel free to let me know what you think.

I love that idea :)

I often *morphs into ticklemon* a lot whenever my gf is on IM lol. I find the idea of being able to sprout a bajillion, well lubricated and feathery, tenticles to reduce my gf to a delicious pile of giggles very... appealing /creepyvoice

:p bring on the illustrations/stories ppl XD we are not alone...

Yeah, tickle monsters rock! :Sprouts 2 dozen tentacles, each with ten regular fingers and ten little fingers....and three opposable thumbs:

I would be the sorcerer, tickling women with my imaginaitacvvaiaij

I haven othing.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back