• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much do you pay a tickle model?

SpiffyTickler

1st Level Red Feather
Let's say I was going to start up a video store on clips4sale. I would probably start advertising that I needed tickle models, probably on craigslist and elsewhere. What would determine the pay, and how much would the pay be?

experience i'd say plays a big roll as well as to how ticklish she is..If i were a producer I'd offer her $300 for 3 hrs

well you guys can forget that...it costs anywhere from 180-300 dollars an HOUR to tickle a woman at a dungeon...and thats INCALL..youre asking a model to come to your place and be there 3 hours, plus be tied up and tickled and shot on video? youre talking a lot more than 300 for 3 hours...im sure TIB would back me up on this.

dtrell said:
well you guys can forget that...it costs anywhere from 180-300 dollars an HOUR to tickle a woman at a dungeon...and thats INCALL..youre asking a model to come to your place and be there 3 hours, plus be tied up and tickled and shot on video? youre talking a lot more than 300 for 3 hours...im sure TIB would back me up on this.

The models at Hogtied get paid $500 for a days works. and they get tied up into pretzels, beaten and whipped. im willing to bet, three to four hundred is the going rate for most.

In addition to being paid for the shoot, do they usually get a percentage of the profits/royalties from the vids sold?

I've often wondered this myself...it would be nice if a producer commented on the subject and gave us a ball park figure.

what I pay

I have a real girl next door site with women who are not actors or models. I pay them $50 up front and then an even split of the profits of every clip that they appear in. If there are two girls tickling each other, they each get 33% and I get the other third.

I have hired 4 girls at this rate with no complaints. Pro models would probably cost more.

If you're curious, you can see my models at:

clips4sale.com/store/2499

there are also sample clips on here if you search my previous posts

Good luck!

dtrell said:

Professional submissives in a dungeon always cost more than amateur or semi-pro models. Additionally, in a dungeon club, you don't just pay for the woman, but also the rent for the location.
I usually pay models 75 euro/hour, or 250 for a 3-hour shoot (including breaks, time to set up de equipment etc).

As little as $210

In the three and a half years I've been tickling mistresses at New York City dungeons, I've paid between $210 and $275 for an hour of fun. I always tipped, though, not that any of the great ladies with whom I played expected it.

A tickle model should only cost the price of some duct tape and chloroform. So that's about $9.75.

Or, just go down to your local low cost housing complex, and get some cracked out hood rats and promise them some rock.

Method, bringing you affordable tickling solutions.

dtrell said:
It's not as unreasonable as you might think.

In a private dungeon, the "house" gets roughly half of what you pay, so the model is getting usually $75-150/hour in her pocket. Also, you have to factor in the time she spends sitting around waiting for customers - a professional bottom will do well to see 3 or 4 clients in an 8-hour shift at a dungeon. On a slow day she may see only one or none. So her actual hourly rate for the time she has to put in there is way below $100/hour. In contrast, for a photo shoot she shows up, does the work, gets paid for every minute of her time, and then she can go on about her day.

The mental and emotional interaction between a client and a professional bottom is very different from that between a photographer and a model. The model is much more interactive and involved in what's happening. Photographers tend to be much more solicitous of their model's needs than a dungeon client does.

The fact that the model is coming to the photog's studio is offset by the fact that most photographers allow (or even encourage) models to bring along a friend to keep things safe.

Finally, a model's rate of pay is usually set by three factors: her experience (a newbie is harder to work with and generally less efficient on the clock), her popularity (big-name models can command higher fees), and what will be required of her in a shoot (for example, shoots involving nudity and penetration pay more than shoots that don't, generally).

For comparison purposes, a site like hogtied.com pays its models between $500 and $1300 for a 4 hour shoot, depending on what's involved. All hogtied.com shoots involve nudity, very stringent bondage, and some sort of genital play, so that's the very low end of their pay range (assuming the scene is between a female bottom and a female top). The highest pay rate is for all of that plus anal and vaginal sex with one or more male tops. Bear in mind, hogtied.com offers some of the best pay rates in the industry, too.

Taking all of that into account, a tickling scene that involves no nudity and the sort of mild bondage that tickling vids usually use might pay no more than $50-75/hour. A vid with nudity and more sexual play might go as high as $100/hour, but I think more than that would be uncompetitive.

well if thats the case, i am going to start hiring them and shoot the video for my own...use....

That could work. You might have a little trouble finding models if you can't provide the sorts of things that a photographer generally provides - business cards, samples of your work, and so on. But if you can, and if you're comfortable with your model bringing along a friend (quite possibly a large male friend), and if you are happy to work with her in the way that a photographer does, then you might be able to get modeling rates for your play-for-pay girls.

method11236 said:
A tickle model should only cost the price of some duct tape and chloroform. So that's about $9.75.

Or, just go down to your local low cost housing complex, and get some cracked out hood rats and promise them some rock.

Method, bringing you affordable tickling solutions.

Sounds good to me.

method11236 said:
A tickle model should only cost the price of some duct tape and chloroform. So that's about $9.75
Better factor in the $5,000 to $15,000 you'll need for your felony defense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back