• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much do you spend on tickling clips?

How much do you spend on tickling clips each month?

• < 25$ on average

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • < 50$ on average

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • < 100$ on average

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • > 100$ on average (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

boxleitnerb

TMF Expert
Since looking at my credit card bill this month I was wondering what other people spend on clips.

Wish I had better discretion because I can't tell you how many times I've wasted money on monthly memberships and individual clips only to be miserably disappointed. You'd think that by now I would've smartened up but unfortunately I still get lured in.

Same here. Often it is exactly those sites/stores, that don't offer preview clips. I see the pictures, get curious, tell myself it's only 9 bucks and a minute into the clip I think: That was wasted.

I think ive only purchased 5 clips in my whole life. i always preferred buying whole videos. now i do neither.

You mean like VHS tapes or DVDs? I thought one could count that as "clips". Tickling video material, regardless of the stuff comes in. But I guess nowadays, the vast majority is online clips.

about a year ago, having had a couple of "life is so short" revelations, i went on a complete tickle clip buying binge

i got to thinking, if i was on my deathbed what would i wish i had done more of... washing up? keeping my house tidy? no!

i would almost certainly be wishing i had seen more pretty women being tickled

and i'm here now (as nerina pallot would say), so i went nuts and bought every tickle clip i had ever wanted, having seen them being produced over many years... all the tickle paradise, real tickling, tickle abuse, girls tickling girls, tickle factory, french tickling and others

i reckon in a year i spent over 1000 quid... and i love them all... it was worth every penny... better than spending it on going on holiday ( i travel all the time for work)

now i just buy one if it looks particularly good so it varies... sometimes i don't buy any for a few months, then i will get a whole bunch in one go

nonetheless, i will still wish i had seen more girls being tickled

right now, i could go and watch all the tickling clips i have... and still want more

i just checked and my CLIPS folder - which is all the clips i have bought - is 51.1 GB

so i don't know which box to check on the poll as it varies

As far as buying specific clips, I try to buy clips under $10.00. That way, for instaance if I do not like the clip, I would have only been out very little.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back