• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how much money (in dollars) would pay for a membership per month (non-recurring)

mr.tickler2005

TMF Regular
how much money (in dollars) would pay for a membership per month (non-recurring) in a tickling video site?

They all charge different. Some do $12 for streaming only, others it's $20 but you can download everything they have.

Zero. I don't understand how anyone pays for things like that when 1) there's a world of free entertainment out there and 2) Who the hell has money?

(Okay, a lot of people probably have money, but not me. Even if I did, I wouldn't pay. Sorry)

My friend's damsel in distress site that I've done the most modeling on is through xsiteabily and his payment is through Ccbill. He charges 9.95 recurring and 20 bucks for one time. I may be wrong, but I am assuming those may be what he has to charge. They probably have payment rules like C4S does. I probably can ask if you'd like me too.

Because I am very picky with the kind of clip I like. I would rather pay 20 bucks for one clip that is in my taste than the same amount for 50 clips that are not my thing.

Pay sites tend to maintain certain standards. Free is fine, but you sift through a LOT of crap to find anything good. At least my $20 monthly to the one site I subscribe to lets me access some fantastic videos.

Zero Monthly payments I do not like them Sam I Am

I do not like them worth a damn!

But I will eat Green Eggs and Ham :DanceBun2: and other things!

Dandy Jack!

My friend's damsel in distress site that I've done the most modeling on is through xsiteabily and his payment is through Ccbill. He charges 9.95 recurring and 20 bucks for one time. I may be wrong, but I am assuming those may be what he has to charge. They probably have payment rules like C4S does. I probably can ask if you'd like me too.

thanks

I'm ashamed of the fact that I've spent way too much money on tickling videos in general. I spent 30 dollars on a tickle abuse membership; I downloaded 80% of their videos, and unfortunately, the controller on my hard drive failed a month later. So that is another 30 dollars down the drain.

I have no problem purchasing tickling videos...

The sites that want monthly fees for access is what I object to...

I do not like them Sam I am

I do not like them worth a Damn!

Dandy Jack!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back