• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much success did you have as a young ler? Seeking some advice.

IHaveAFetish

I'm an 18 year old blonde hair blue eyed decent looking guy living in Southern California. I've got a pretty perfect relationship with my girlfriend (5+ years).... who isn't ticklish at all, which is fine because I love her for who she is and not what she is. At the same time I have an interest in tickling women's feet, spanning all the way back to early childhood. In my experience I have only been able to tickle one foot (playfully) for about 5 seconds and it has left me wanting more. My girlfriend would be alright if I tickled feet as a private hobby, but finding volunteers hasn't been a walk in the park. I've heard stories around here of other people my age having foot fetishes but being too embarrassed to explore with it and the women here are generally ignorant about the topic. I would go to great lengths to be able to do it again, just as long as it doesn't interfere with the rest of my life. Do you have any suggestions or personal experience?

As long as your girlfriend is on board with it, I'd say check out the personals section here and see if anybody is near by. Maybe you can make a connection with someone and after awhile set something up.

Going out to find what one woman doesn't have so you can find jollies isn't what we'd call. ....simple. For anyone. Now I thought you meant you were loveless and tickleless. I assure you it's not an easy quest to get both. So. ......stay in the relationship, learn to give manicures/pedicures, or I guess you have guy friends? Seems like the 3 forks in the road. ...really two since you specified you're into women.

The fact that you're 18 has very little to do with this particular problem- I found sex itself difficult to get at that age as well. Find willing girl, find secluded place... utterly impossible for the most part.

The most boring answer is the truthful and infuriating one- you're just going to have to wait until you're either attending university or have left your parents' home and can get a bit of privacy.

And every girl is ticklish to one extent or another. Take a bath with her, suck her toes and see what develops.

Best of luck; I know it's difficult.

The fact that you're 18 has very little to do with this particular problem- I found sex itself difficult to get at that age as well. Find willing girl, find secluded place... utterly impossible for the most part.

The most boring answer is the truthful and infuriating one- you're just going to have to wait until you're either attending university or have left your parents' home and can get a bit of privacy.

And every girl is ticklish to one extent or another. Take a bath with her, suck her toes and see what develops.

You stated that quite beautifully, but your advice doesn't match my situation. My parents are both deceased (I have no guardian) and I have a sufficient amount of private time with my girlfriend. I have worshipped her feet numerous times but the fact that she only has one measly ticklish spot on her neck that she blocks out most of the time makes things a little bit difficult.

Going out to find what one woman doesn't have so you can find jollies isn't what we'd call. ....simple. For anyone. Now I thought you meant you were loveless and tickleless. I assure you it's not an easy quest to get both. So. ......stay in the relationship, learn to give manicures/pedicures, or I guess you have guy friends? Seems like the 3 forks in the road. ...really two since you specified you're into women.

The relationship definitely isn't going anywhere south. The safe approach here definitely seems like the best, even though it probably wont lead to a woman I can tickle. Perhaps another question would be how other members managed to get lucky enough to tickle somebody that wasn't their girlfriend/wife.

As long as your girlfriend is on board with it, I'd say check out the personals section here and see if anybody is near by. Maybe you can make a connection with someone and after awhile set something up.

The personals section is well organized, but seems a little barren. Plus my age might be a deterrent.

The thing to remember here is that since tickling doesn't fall in the category of sex or romance, you don't need your girlfriend's permission or approval to tickle another woman. Your lady friend doesn't even have to know about it. Keep those two worlds separate.

He's got a point. Action between 18-30 is chancy. After. .. well, things happen.

The thing to remember here is that since tickling doesn't fall in the category of sex or romance, you don't need your girlfriend's permission or approval to tickle another woman. Your lady friend doesn't even have to know about it. Keep those two worlds separate.

My girlfriend knows I have a fetish, but she doesn't know about this part of me. I wont tell her either, because it's irrelevant to our relationship.

My girlfriend knows I have a fetish, but she doesn't know about this part of me. I wont tell her either, because it's irrelevant to our relationship.

Well, the first and most important thing to ANY relationship, 18 or 48 yrs old, doesn't matter, is to be open and honest about everything and anything. EVERYTHING is relevant. Especially more so when it comes to the sexual side such as your foot tickling fetish.

Hate to be the one to give the hard "tell it like it is" with no kid gloves input, but it's like this plain and simple....by being open and honest, and if the other person is accepting of it, means you are on the right track and have someone that's right for you. If they can't accept it, end the relationship cause you don't really have a true one...and there will be someone better in your future that will accept you for you.

I'm going to say this tho, there IS such a thing as "sharing too much of yourself". Most people are fairly simple. Make a note of this and act accordingly.

If she knows you have a fetish, what's the part of you that she doesn't know about?

If she knows you have a fetish, what's the part of you that she doesn't know about?

My use of this website of course. She doesn't know there's an organized community and I don't think she needs to know because she isn't ticklish.

Well, the first and most important thing to ANY relationship, 18 or 48 yrs old, doesn't matter, is to be open and honest about everything and anything. EVERYTHING is relevant. Especially more so when it comes to the sexual side such as your foot tickling fetish.

Hate to be the one to give the hard "tell it like it is" with no kid gloves input, but it's like this plain and simple....by being open and honest, and if the other person is accepting of it, means you are on the right track and have someone that's right for you. If they can't accept it, end the relationship cause you don't really have a true one...and there will be someone better in your future that will accept you for you.

I have been completely open about it to her. The only thing she doesn't know about is my website usage.

My use of this website of course. She doesn't know there's an organized community and I don't think she needs to know because she isn't ticklish.

That's fair. As long as you don't have a problem with her exploring desires that you can't (or won't) fulfill, and not telling you about it, then everything's chill.

Words of wisdom, if you have a tickling fetish, do NOT get involved with a non ticklish woman!

Well this one is a tough one because you are in a relationship with a girl who isn't ticklish. Looking back Id say I was very successful as a young ler but it was because I was tickling a girlfriend. For you, since your 18 payin for it is out of the question because you're probably not swimming in cash at 18. Which is unfortunate because living in California there are a lot of models that offer sessions. Really you're only bet if you cant convince a female friend would be seedy shit like craigslist. People say TMF personals but I don't hear a lot of success stories from there. Fetlife is an option as well. Besides that just be active here and make friends. Never know what could happen.

There's forums for everything these days tho. Wouldn't really be the end if someone saw a tab.

I'm on music forums when I'm not here. Breaks up the monotony.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back