• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much tickling goes on in your average, day-to-day life?

Not every day no, but maybe twice a week. My girlfriend likes watching me squirm or trying to keep a straight face if she's doing it in front of some one without them knowing it. I kind of wish there was a little more. ^^

Well, my husband will tickle me whenever I ask him. I know he thinks it's funny when we're at the store, and he'll put his hands on my sides, making me squeal slightly. The brute..lol. But, yeah. If I ask him to, he'll tickle me once a day, or twice a day, or however much.

There are some days that he's too tired from work to "play", but that just makes the anticipation of it more intense.

not many females in my area into this kink unfortunatly, atleast not that i've found so, my answer on a day to day scale none...

My best friend, who is female, tickles me on quite a regular basis. Nothing overly major but quick rib tickles here and there spontaneously from no where.

Next to none. It's a crying shame that there's no one around that I can tickle. I've seen a lot of belly buttons on the subway, but that's just eye-candy. I've been in a drought for a long time now.

On a regular basis? None at all It's like at a slow snail crawling pace :(,I hardly have any just normal regular everyday Girl friends that I can get a chance to poke or get in a few minutes of tickling with. Is it a bummer? yes and Would I love to have more tickling go on in MY day to daily life? absolutely without any doubt,but unfortunately that's not the case. But I'm glad that I'm not alone in this that there are other members on here that also don't get very much or none at all tickling in daily life I'm not alone in the stem of the sense It's reassuring.

Every day with my wife. We are a couple into tickling. Sometimes playful; sometimes intimate; sometimes intense; sometimes casual.

AAwww..Midna.....sorry to hear that.......I have no one to tickle either...shame we can't help each other out...!! X

Meh, poor us, and on oposite sides of the country as well :( Why is there never anyone at the end of the street

I am one of the lucky ones. I get to tickle every day and she loves it as well. She even told me that she wants to begin to record our tickle sessions for when she's not around I still have something to remember her by :)

My tickling life has been heart-breakingly slow the last few weeks because of my crazy work schedule :( so sad.

I have tickle fights with my ex a LOT, but not so much of the proper 'session' style tickling I want :( Boo. There needs to be more tickle loving London ladies!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back