• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How My College girlfriend Discovered my fetish...

Palendrome

TMF Poster
Hi to all, havent posted in a while, but i though I would share a good story from college.
Anywhosle, so it was my second semester of college, and I was fresh of a situation with a girl I knew from Highschool that left a taste in my mouth that sour dosent even begin to describe. Damaged, disillusioned, and romantically destitute, I had resolved that I was going to be alone for the remainder of my existence, growing old with a herd of cats. All this was to be true, until I met my Girlfriend, who Ill call Lexi. She was about 5'7, brunette, c cups, and feet that i found particularly gorgeous. They were wide at the ball, and her big toes sort of curved towards all her other toes (with respect to direction, left curved left, and right curved right), a fact that she abbhored, but i thought it gave them character.
Now just like im sure most of you did, I had identified my fetish early on and had taken small opportunities to poke and tickle girls feet when ever situations would allow (I really hope I was as slick as thought I was).
So Lexi and lived in the same housing complex, and got to know each other through some dumbass pancake social thing, but being the studly young alpha male that I was, I could tell that she was into me, so going forth with the relationship procedure, we made it "official", whatever that means to college kids. anyway, she started sleeping over at my room, and she began to wonder why I would always massage and tickle her feet (my first memory of her was seeing her on the pool deck at school laying on her stomach, soles up of course, which of course drove me crazy.) Very crypticlly I let on that I may or may not have interest in her lower extremeties, and then the most unexpected event probably of my entire life took place. While I was giving her wide, 8.5 feet a massage, and then a tickle, I was emboldened enough to just out of nowhere start to nibble her toes. I was sweating bullets, becauseI knew that this could potentially be a deal breaker if she freaked out. At first she jumped with surprise, but then she calmly allowed me to work her feet over with my tongue, and i mean work it. So work it i did, for the remainder of our relationship, she would let me do whatever I wanted to her feet, whenever I wanted, which i guess hapened because she was self conscious about them and it made her feel better.
But writing this story has lead me to an interesting question. Was it like for you guys when you laid your fetish on a significant other? was it hugely successful and embarassment free like mine, or was it a miser ridden carastrophe?

That's pretty cool. I'm sure she found out by your actions alone haha.

I have been tickling female feet for as long as I can remember. Chasing little girls when I was a little kid myself, and tickling my baby-sitter's feet. When I was in middle school I had a couple of girlfriends who I was lucky enough to trick into tickling, and I had some friends who had milfs, and I was lucky enough to massage/tickle there bare feet ( not to brag, but I was rather charming, and sneaky. The Eddie Haskel? routine always worked for me). I also had many foot tickling experiences in high school with many pretty, and sometimes not so pretty girls. I was obsessed with tickling pretty bare feet, but I was always shy and embarressed of my fetish. As often as I tickled feet, I was always very calculated. I didn't just jump at every opportunity as I was afraid I would be outed (it wasn't until the mainstreaming of foot fetish tickling on the internet that I realized that this was not so abnormal and I wasn't alone). I always had an elaborate plan, and I always made sure we were alone (never leave any witnesses).

It wasn't until college however that I had the courage to admit to a girl that I had a fetish for tickling feet. She was very very open to this and would often allow me to indulge. Since then my main criteria when meeting girls would be how hot they were, how nice their feet were, how ticklish their feet were, and how accepting of my fetish they were. The first couple of dates I would find a way to get my hands on their feet (usually a foot massage towards the end of the night which they usually were open to after a night in heels or uncomfortable shoes). Then I would fill them in. If they gave me a negative vibe I would not call them again.

When I was 23 I met a girl who let me tie her up pretty early in our relationship and tickle her bare feet for hours as my birthday present. We went out for my birthday with friends (we were friends ourselves first and had the same group of friends, then eventually started dating). At dinner she would whisper to me when the others were talking/being drunk and not noticing "are you ready for later"? A couple of times I almost said "f - it" and left my friends early but I didn't. I endured it, letting her tease me and when we finally got back to my place i let her have it. I still remember what she was wearing that night. A dark blue sleaveless shirt, black booty pants, and chunky black flip-flops (this was at the end of the spice girl era). She laid on my bed and said " I am all yours, happy birthday"! I tied her wrists to each bedpost at the head of the bed. I tied her ankles together to a chair that sat backwards at the foot of my bed. I sat down on the chair and slid her flip flops off to expose her beautiful soft size 9's and you can use your imagination for the rest. I even blindfolded her at one point. She was smoking hot then and still is today. I married her 2 years later, and have been together now for 11 years. And guess what, she still laughs at all my jokes, and of course when I tie her up and tickle her ticklish soft size 9's. Rex Ryan eat your heart out!

I have been tickling female feet for as long as I can remember. Chasing little girls when I was a little kid myself, and tickling my baby-sitter's feet. When I was in middle school I had a couple of girlfriends who I was lucky enough to trick into tickling, and I had some friends who had milfs, and I was lucky enough to massage/tickle there bare feet ( not to brag, but I was rather charming, and sneaky. The Eddie Haskel? routine always worked for me). I also had many foot tickling experiences in high school with many pretty, and sometimes not so pretty girls. I was obsessed with tickling pretty bare feet, but I was always shy and embarressed of my fetish. As often as I tickled feet, I was always very calculated. I didn't just jump at every opportunity as I was afraid I would be outed (it wasn't until the mainstreaming of foot fetish tickling on the internet that I realized that this was not so abnormal and I wasn't alone). I always had an elaborate plan, and I always made sure we were alone (never leave any witnesses).

It wasn't until college however that I had the courage to admit to a girl that I had a fetish for tickling feet. She was very very open to this and would often allow me to indulge. Since then my main criteria when meeting girls would be how hot they were, how nice their feet were, how ticklish their feet were, and how accepting of my fetish they were. The first couple of dates I would find a way to get my hands on their feet (usually a foot massage towards the end of the night which they usually were open to after a night in heels or uncomfortable shoes). Then I would fill them in. If they gave me a negative vibe I would not call them again.

When I was 23 I met a girl who let me tie her up pretty early in our relationship and tickle her bare feet for hours as my birthday present. We went out for my birthday with friends (we were friends ourselves first and had the same group of friends, then eventually started dating). At dinner she would whisper to me when the others were talking/being drunk and not noticing "are you ready for later"? A couple of times I almost said "f - it" and left my friends early but I didn't. I endured it, letting her tease me and when we finally got back to my place i let her have it. I still remember what she was wearing that night. A dark blue sleaveless shirt, black booty pants, and chunky black flip-flops (this was at the end of the spice girl era). She laid on my bed and said " I am all yours, happy birthday"! I tied her wrists to each bedpost at the head of the bed. I tied her ankles together to a chair that sat backwards at the foot of my bed. I sat down on the chair and slid her flip flops off to expose her beautiful soft size 9's and you can use your imagination for the rest. I even blindfolded her at one point. She was smoking hot then and still is today. I married her 2 years later, and have been together now for 11 years. And guess what, she still laughs at all my jokes, and of course when I tie her up and tickle her ticklish soft size 9's. Rex Ryan eat your heart out!

WOW!!.

She was smoking hot then and still is today. I married her 2 years later, and have been together now for 11 years. And guess what, she still laughs at all my jokes, and of course when I tie her up and tickle her ticklish soft size 9's. Rex Ryan eat your heart out!
Rex isn't the only guy who's eating his heart out! You lucky sumbitch!!

Dude, that was me to a tee. NO WITNESSES was the most important part, that way, if the girl somehow instantly knew I was a creep with a foot fetish, and she try to tell everyone, i could say PROVE IT!!!! (wow, how unnecessarily paranoid I was)

I'm jealous. I'm a female, and I love to be tickled. I love my boyfriend but he is so not into the tickling thing and he just doesn't get it. Every now and then I can get him to tickle my sides, but I'd really love it if he went at my feet.

I'm a pretty blunt person, so he found out pretty early. One of those playful tickling fits that couples get into and I admitted to him that it turns me on. He made some cheesy comment about it "Really now?" Ya know, but he never acts on it much. Too bad.

I'm jealous. I'm a female, and I love to be tickled. I love my boyfriend but he is so not into the tickling thing and he just doesn't get it. Every now and then I can get him to tickle my sides, but I'd really love it if he went at my feet.

I'm a pretty blunt person, so he found out pretty early. One of those playful tickling fits that couples get into and I admitted to him that it turns me on. He made some cheesy comment about it "Really now?" Ya know, but he never acts on it much. Too bad.
Damn! We're two sides of the same coin. What I need is a friend just like you who lives nearby.

I'd be like Al Bundy. You and I could play for an hour or two, then I run home, throw the wife over my shoulder and say, "No time to talk, Peg! Bed! NOW!!" :yayzorz:

Damn! We're two sides of the same coin. What I need is a friend just like you who lives nearby.

I'd be like Al Bundy. You and I could play for an hour or two, then I run home, throw the wife over my shoulder and say, "No time to talk, Peg! Bed! NOW!!" :yayzorz:

Lol, as appealing as it would be to have a tickle partner, I doubt my boyfriend would ever go for that! XD He'd have a jealousy seizure!

I told my girlfriend on our first date that tickling turned me on, and she giggled. I'm not sure if then she knew that I enjoyed it as a fetish.

At some point early on in our relationship I revealed my tickling fantasies to her. At first, she was a bit uncomfortable with the thought of it, but as time progressed she realized how important my tickling fetish is to me and wants to help me get that need met in what ever way possible that feels good to her. We don't totally have it figured out yet. We both live at home with our parents (she doesn't feel comfortable letting loose and screaming without total privacy), and she's been experiencing some harsh knee pain recently, so she can't thrash around to intense tickling. We're working on it though and it means so much to me that she's so understanding about my fetishes and needs :)

GlassDaemon, I'm sorry to hear that your don't feel your boyfriend understands your tickling fetish. Have you expressed to him how you most vulnerably feel when that need is not met?

When is a good time to let your girlfriend know about your fetish? I have never told anybody about my tickling fetish, but I have dating my girlfriend for 6 months now, and if there's anyone I've wanted to tell it's her. Where very close, and she is an amazing girl. She is 5'5" with size 8-1/2 feet that she never covers. In the summer she wore flip flops all the time, and in the winter she has hap flats, and heel's on most of the time barley ever wearing socks. Her toes are always painted, and she has a tattoo of a cross on top of her right foot. I've managed to massage them, and tickle them here and there but I have keep my urges in check not to give anything away.

I want to tell her but I'm afraid of the factor that I don't know how she'll take it. Anybody know the best way to go about this?

When is a good time to let your girlfriend know about your fetish? I have never told anybody about my tickling fetish, but I have dating my girlfriend for 6 months now, and if there's anyone I've wanted to tell it's her. Where very close, and she is an amazing girl. She is 5'5" with size 8-1/2 feet that she never covers. In the summer she wore flip flops all the time, and in the winter she has hap flats, and heel's on most of the time barley ever wearing socks. Her toes are always painted, and she has a tattoo of a cross on top of her right foot. I've managed to massage them, and tickle them here and there but I have keep my urges in check not to give anything away.

I want to tell her but I'm afraid of the factor that I don't know how she'll take it. Anybody know the best way to go about this?

Usually girls will figure it out eventually, im surprised its been 6 months and she dosent know. You could just do like me and go for it, see what happens.

Paintballin I agree with you. I believe how you carry yourself and your fetish makes the difference. I stated before that when I was younger I wouldn't let on to anybody about my fetish. As I got older I was a bit more confident. I still would not walk down the street and admit my love for tickling female feet as loud as I could as it is still a bit taboo. When I would start to probe a girl (via tickling)however, and decided to let her know I was into it, I would present it as if it was just plain sexy, and a huge turn on to me. I think the best time to open up to her is when you are already starting to fool around. She is aroused, maybe a bit more vulnerable, and where you are already touching each other, just go with it bro. Have confidence in yourself and anything is possible. Do not approach her with the attitude that you yourself think it is weird. How would you expect her to not think it is weird either. If she is not receptive, then you must decide whether to keep her around and be deprived of your needs, or kick her to the curb. Good luck Newdud!

I have a slightly different opinion on this. My suggestion is to tell your full truth to your girlfriend, fully and unapologetically. If you feel scared telling her this, tell her you feel scared. Allow yourself to feel that fear and stay grounded in yourself as you tell her. Be vulnerable. Do your best not to collapse under that fear ("Yeah baby, you're right yeah tickling is weird. I shouldn't have brought it up," as if you're making yourself wrong or bad for having this fetish) or posture ("I have a tickling fetish and I don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about it," as if you're stuffing any vulnerable emotion and projecting this tough guy image). Does that make sense to you?

It's best not to judge your fetish as wrong, bad, weird, etc., and if you find yourself doing that, maybe it's best to take a look at those beliefs you have. What has you judge your fetish like that? Were there times in your past when you expressed your fetish and others judged it? How did that feel?

Overall, I think that the healthiest relationships are those in which both parties love each other fully for who they are, and that means kinks and fetishes and all. It doesn't mean you have to get those needs met from your partner (unless that's something you really need). Maybe you could get your needs met somewhere else in a way that feels satisfying to both of you. Who knows? It may take some work and exploration. The most important thing though is that you love and appreciate each other for your desires and who you fully are.

So when I hear a question like "When's the best time to let your girlfriend know about your fetish? 6 months? a year?" (that's not exactly the question you asked, I'm just giving an example here) I think, "Why do you need to strategize this?" Just be your full self and let the chips fall where they may. It can be scary, but life is so much easier and so much more rich and fulfilling that way.

Hope this helps.

All of the above. I'm actually amazed with how many of my now ex-gf's loved the fact that I was into tickling. Of course, I am definitely more of a lee so that makes them love it even more. But don't sweat it. Just be honest and tell her. It'll take your relationship to a whole new level... sexually as well as just trust-wise.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back