• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Often Do You Tickle Your Mate?

So how many times a week do you tickle your Mate?

• Every Day?

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Every Other Day?

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Few times a week?

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Once a week?

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoveSoles81

4th Level Red Feather
I don't think there is a day that goes by that my girlfriend doesn't get tickled.
When we are relaxing watching TV, or just laying around, I always torture her. :jester: She has gotten used of my tickle craze. Its pretty funny.

No mate, no girlfriend, no tickling, no fun for jay! I've got to get a woman.

Every day! We tickle each other actually. We may not tie each other up every day but.......definltely tickling happens here all the time!

TTD

Every day.....as often as possible. When we say "good morning", "goodnight", when we replace the non-dairy creamer........all the time!!

Drew

TklDuo-Drew said:
Every day.....as often as possible. When we say "good morning", "goodnight", when we replace the non-dairy creamer........all the time!!

Drew

Poke mine for me while you hve her there....... :happyfloa

Every other day.I get the chance to tie her feet up and tickle those tender footbottoms every saturday night,or when It's "Honey do this, honey do that " time of week. :)

I'm tickled on a regular basis :cool2: from both my wife and a friend from work Stacy. My wife Ellen isnt that ticklish :dropatear but Stacy is :evilha: Stacy is ticklish on her feet and ribs and Elen is only ticklish on her ribs..And being a lover of girls feet can u imagine how sad it is to have a wife whos feet are not ticklish AT ALL :dropatear but I love her anyway :Kiss2:

Steve

As often as possible

Like a few of you have said, I tickle my wife everyday, everynight, as often as we can. Only do the bondage portion like once or twice a week, so I will say that Im happen to be one of the lucky ones.

Thats just my dollar and 2 cents worth

:sadcry: Unfortunately because of our busy schedules my 2 roomates and me only get to tickle each other a few times a week

Dont have a mate. Hopfully I'll have one soon, but I tend to tickle females at my job atleast a few times a week.

I'm single at the moment but I used to tickle my old girlfriend several times a day. We broke up just before i asked her if i could tie her up. Sad isn't it.

Well, I said "every day" because it would be if I actually saw my bf every day. It's every day that we're together at least. Unfortunately, because of our work schedules, I only get to see him on the weekends.

Unfortunately...given how my current schedule is....nowhere near as often as I'd like.....it's between 2-3 days of the week.....which is NOT the frequency I'm accustomed to!!!

....oh...but that's going to change.....VERRR-RRY soon!!!!

john_smith said:
I'm single at the moment but I used to tickle my old girlfriend several times a day. We broke up just before i asked her if i could tie her up. Sad isn't it.
Sorry to hear that. There is always another one out there ;)

virtually never. wife doesnt like it and there is no fun at all doing something or trying to do something with someone who does not like it. hats off to you couples who do. i envy you all

I voted every day. But, if there'd been a choice for "every time we pass one another and any other chance we get...no matter who's around", I'd have picked that! lol

Ann

TklDuo-Drew said:
I vote for THIS answer! :jester:
venray said:
Poke mine for me while you hve her there....... :happyfloa
Yeah, poke his for me while you have her there, too, will ya? :tickle: :grouphug:
TklDuo-Ann said:
I voted every day. But, if there'd been a choice for "every time we pass one another and any other chance we get...no matter who's around", I'd have picked that! lol
Me too, Ann, me too!

Bottom line.... not nearly as often as either of us would like!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back