• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How often do you venture outside your "preference"

indivision

TMF Expert
Even though I have been around for a while, I don't think I have posted a thread yet. I might have, but I'm too lazy to check. Ha!

But anyway, what I mean by asking my question is this: If you're a 'ler, how often do you find yourself as the 'lee (if at all)---or how often do you picture yourself as the 'lee? Likewise, if you're a 'lee, are there any times that you either are a 'ler or see yourself as a 'ler? If so, how often, and why?

Usually I prefer to be the 'ler in most situations. Gives me a chance to improve my "skills" so to speak :)

However, lately I have been venturing into the realm of the 'lees and exploring that side for a while. Not as fun as being the one giving, but recieving has its moments (when chance arises, so far its been once in a blue moon for me, poor me lol :) )

Never :)
I need it done to me, but never felt any desire to tickle anyone. Why? no idea, it's just how I am :idunno:

indivision said:
Even though I have been around for a while, I don't think I have posted a thread yet. I might have, but I'm too lazy to check. Ha!

But anyway, what I mean by asking my question is this: If you're a 'ler, how often do you find yourself as the 'lee (if at all)---or how often do you picture yourself as the 'lee? Likewise, if you're a 'lee, are there any times that you either are a 'ler or see yourself as a 'ler? If so, how often, and why?

Hiya! :bunny:
Hmm, well i definitely am a 'lee! Getting tickled sure helps make the world go round for me.:veryhappy
But yes,, there are times when i've put on the 'ler hat and feather fingers...:p

What makes me do it?? I suppose a couple of things.. First going on the tickle-offensive is a great way to get a regular 'ler to go after me! :cool2:
But on other occasions it's just fun to take advantage of a guy's opening - you know distract him, make him squirm or get some reaction.:woot: I have to admit it can be a truly exhilirating experience being able to bring a big strong guy to giggles with just the slightest caress of your nails.. :D:wub:

But having said that,,, i'd never see myself switching to preferring the 'ler lifestyle... I find that when tickling someone it doesn't take much for me to hunger for the hysterical insanity of being tickled breathless. :veryhappy

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

chickles_:) said:
Hiya! :bunny:
Hmm, well i definitely am a 'lee! Getting tickled sure helps make the world go round for me.:veryhappy

i'd never see myself switching to preferring the 'ler lifestyle... I find that when tickling someone it doesn't take much for me to hunger for the hysterical insanity of being tickled breathless. :veryhappy

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

And it is jaba's sincere wish that chickles "hunger for hysterical insanity" (what a great phrase!) is soon and often satisfied....... :rolleyes:

Jaba just wants to hear chickle's "giggle hunger pangs"......*grins*....... :smilelove

:feets: jaba :feets:

I never wish to be a ler..that may sound selfish, but i truly don't have a desire to tickle anyone..

isabeau said:
I never wish to be a ler..that may sound selfish, but i truly don't have a desire to tickle anyone..

Me neither, unless I absolutely have to.

Though I'm a complete lee, I've found that there is considerable enjoyment to be had in tickling a woman who wants to be tickled. It's not my passion, but it is fun.

I often have the desire to tickle a female...although I am more lee than ler...but I don't want to tickle a male....it turns me off....not sure why...I think my image of masculinity is different....looks different.

I'm primarily a lee. But, there are occassions when I'll ler. I love tickle fights and sneaking up and poking friends, stuff like that. AFA having a helpless victim to torment, I can get into that for a bit. But, I'm not interested in that side enough to continue for any great length of time with anyone but Drew. If I'm close enough with someone and they ask, I might consider it, though. It depends on my mood.

switching sides

I am primarily a ler. I have come to enjoy it with the woman I am seeing with me being the lee. There are times when I even ask for it (gasp). She is the only one currently I would submit to that for any length of time with or without restraints. I have had tickle fights with one of my roommate but I toned it down because I'm stronger and it would be over soon if I was too aggressive. That and she has killer nails...

I am about 70% ler and 30% lee.
I used to be just ler but over the past few years I have found my lee side and quite enjoy it.
But I enjoy each for different reasons.
I enjoy being the ler because of my enjoyment of the laughter that I produce and the touch.
As the lee, I just love the feeling of the fingers(or whatever) running over me and producing sensations that I cannot control.
Plus there is that whole wrestle tickle that Kitten describes that is soo true!

Though I prefer to be a tickler, I believe it's only gentlemanly to offer my ticklee to get her licks in....so to speak :angel:

Until the last year or so, I was 100% ler. I've been exploring my lee side and I'm still not really used to it. It's hard for me to relinguish that much control to someone else, but it does have its benefits. As long as I can get my "ler" on, I'm a happy girl. :feets:

Come to think of it, I haven't gotten my ler on in quite awhile. Any takers?

well

i'm only a lee 1000%,selfish as it maybe,
most of the scenes i've seen or got involved r F/M,F/F(straight),that i once had to think women r the only ticklers lol,
the 1st place i saw M/F,M/M lovers is here on tmf do u believe that!?
from my childhood,from the 1st fantasy i had it was about being a lee and that's the case uptill now,and when i do tickle somebody i don't feel excited or anything the only thing that excites me is seeing or involving in F/* scenarious so i won't lie on myself my whole tickling fetish is based on that,
actually my over ticklishness contributes so when i try to do it for fun or even retaliation i turned out to be tickled severely that i decide i won't try to be a ler again!

the switch

In my anecdotal experience people tend to switch eventually to some degree. This is more true for lees than lers, but with enough exposure to play and the right environment most everybody does.

That said the best ticklers tend to be VERY ticklish lees. My wife (as several of you know) is hysterically ticklish and as a result of her observations and intuition she is now a killer tickler (having been dubbed "the evil one" at the last Michigan gathering). If a tickler wishes to expand his/her skills to "the next level" one suggestion is to arrange a session to be tickled silly by a very skilled tickler; especially if the that tickler wanting to expand their skills has never had this experience. If you have a lover who is "into it", that is the ideal choice as this person can tickle you in a way and with an intensity that NOBODY else can. If not, then I am sure that at a gathering you can always find a willing tickler (if not several). For reasons of safety and in the interest of a productive session, I reccomend bondage for this situation if you are at all comfortable with this idea. In fact if you would not be comfortable with this person tying you up and having you at their "mercy" then will you really trust them enough to tickle you? I also reccomend a safeword so that you can experience this too.

Most of us find out we have fun "on the other end of the stick" so to speak although most of us do not switch our predominant ler vs. lee preference as a result. That said there is infinite variety within any population.

Would be interested in what everyone has to say.

Just my $0.02,

Professor Tkl​

kis123 said:
Until the last year or so, I was 100% ler. I've been exploring my lee side and I'm still not really used to it. It's hard for me to relinguish that much control to someone else, but it does have its benefits. As long as I can get my "ler" on, I'm a happy girl. :feets:

"Come to think of it, I haven't gotten my ler on in quite awhile. Any takers?"

Although I`m very much a `lee,I will play `ler if requested,especially if she will work me over afterwards! :lovestory

Kis,I`d be honored to help you get your `ler on! :tickle: :twohugs:

come to Cali......Kis!

kis123 said:

Jaba will make you a deal, Miss Kis.... :Kiss1:
You come to So Cali, and jaba will have a ticklee for you, and she will have the " 5 B's"......

Your lady ticklee will be....

"Beautiful"

"Blonde"

"Bound"

"Blindfolded"

And "Bouncy" when tickled..... :jester:

Ahhh......But there's a "ticklish caveat", Kis...... :blush: ......

When you have tickled this "BeautifulBouncyBlindfoldedBoundBlonde" Bombshell :cat: to your satisfaction.....

Jaba and "blondie" get to tickle you! :poke3:

And we will "circle" your ticklish body like the rings of saturn, ha ha!....... :blush:

Deal, Kis?...... :Kiss1:

:xpeepsofa jaba :xpeepsofa

kis123 said:

Is it safe to say yes? :p

jaba said:
Jaba will make you a deal, Miss Kis.... :Kiss1:
You come to So Cali, and jaba will have a ticklee for you, and she will have the " 5 B's"......

Your lady ticklee will be....

"Beautiful"

"Blonde"

"Bound"

"Blindfolded"

And "Bouncy" when tickled..... :jester:

Ahhh......But there's a "ticklish caveat", Kis...... :blush: ......

When you have tickled this "BeautifulBouncyBlindfoldedBoundBlonde" Bombshell :cat: to your satisfaction.....

Jaba and "blondie" get to tickle you! :poke3:

And we will "circle" your ticklish body like the rings of saturn, ha ha!....... :blush:

Deal, Kis?...... :Kiss1:

:xpeepsofa jaba :xpeepsofa

There's just one itsy bitsy problem with the terms of your deal:

I don't recall confirming to you that I ever was ticklish! :poke3: I've only allowed you to assume that I was ticklish, but I never CONFIRMED it.
You know what happens when you assume right? :jester:

indivision said:
Is it safe to say yes? :p

Depends upon what you define as "safe." I'm not necessarily a safe chick, but am willing to talk via PM so everyone else can stay on course.

confirmation of ticklishness?

kis123 said:
There's just one itsy bitsy problem with the terms of your deal:

I don't recall confirming to you that I ever was ticklish! :poke3: I've only allowed you to assume that I was ticklish, but I never CONFIRMED it.
You know what happens when you assume right? :jester:

Ohhhhh Miss kis........ :Kiss1:

I PROMISE you this.........

If (when?) jaba ever gets his hands on you......

"Confirmation of your ticklishness" will be the least of my worries!....... :bump:

I GARANTEE you will be hopelessly, helplessly ticklish, and I WILL find every ticklish spot....... :poke3:

Every one.........every hidden :xpeepsofa spot.......

I think you ASSUME I cannot tickle...... :scared: .....and you know what happens when you........*grins*...... :Kiss1:

:smilestar jaba :smilestar

More often than I used to. :devil2: 'Leeing is the thing that feeds my soul, but I have found enjoyment in 'lering lately, too. Introducing tickling to someone new, finding their "spots," and just horsing around, these are all great things. Still, for me, it's the difference between something supremely thrilling, erotic, and spiritual, and something that's merely fun. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back