• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how old is everybody here?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
I just turned 20 on sunday 20 is not old i know but i feel old hehehe lol :weird:

turned 20 on august
it may not be old, but god i hated that feeling i had on my birthday, feeling all.... adult

bigred65 said:
turned 20 on august
it may not be old, but god i hated that feeling i had on my birthday, feeling all.... adult

Yeah i know what you mean Red

I remember feeling VERY old the day I turned 20! I'm 23 now. Even older! ahhhhh!!

im 19.

But I think ill lookforward to being 20. I guess im eager to get life started. ( And go to Vegas!)

Damn

shownomercy said:
Young Pups....i'm 50 Today 12-02!

Thought that all were in the mid 20 ies...surprising.
So I could say i'm old as well, 31 in a few days :D.
But when do the old begins ????
Happy Birthday to you Mr !!!!

I turned 26 on November 12th. I was born the same day as the painter and sculptor Auguste Rodin, the famous Chinese doctor Sun Yat Sen and some guy named Charles Manson.

lol:)

but most users seem to be under 30... a quite young community

I'm actually quite surprised that so many people are on the younger side. Unless those above 25 are just not talking :D May be a good front page poll if it hasn't been done already.
I share a birthday with Pablo Picasso. Fascinating bit of trivia. :)

I'm 51. There are at least half a dozen others on this forum my age.

Hit the big four 0 just a few months ago and have been crying ever since! LOL :sad:

I'm twenty-one, and that more then twenty-one years...

Happy Birthday Shownomercy! I hope someone gives you a hearty birthday tickling...or lets you tickle them! ;) Anyhoo, I am 21 (22 in march!) and I'm thrilled at the diversity of ages I'm finding in this group...plenty of wisdom to be shared here!

To Rival Heaven said:

on a Quick off topic side note here- Rival Heaven your signature is alittle bit scary :eek: def looks like a Satanic signature (if its not then im Sorry i said that) but it really does!

Clear me in

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back