• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How old is too old???

Seems to me he was referring to some people who act as if their age / experience gives them the right to preach all the time (not all people of mature age).

Did you feel that his description of those some people fit you?

Quite frankly this is ridiculous. I've not read through every entry in this thread so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something someone else has said. Tickling is for everyone. It is a non - discriminate environment, everyone regardless of age, race, gender, sex, ethnicity etc is welcome. The fact people discriminated against you is quite frankly outrageous. My DM's are open if you ever want to chat about tickling. That goes for anyone, regardless of how they are seen in the wider world

Wow, that sucks! I love older guys (and girls) tickle torturing me. Get in touch you lovely older people xx

People can have preferences tho, yeah?

And let's remember that first of all, dude made this thread over a year ago and hasn't returned to it since that time period.

He was tryna join a group on kik (which was honestly an app created for kids/teens - the sign-up age starts at 13 and you can be banned for posting / sharing anything adult) where the owner was 16.

Shortly after that, I gave him links to other kik groups (there are dozens) which were 18+ to which he said thank you and that was that.

So thanks for reviving this thread and pointless argument...

Thanks for having this discussion. I'm finding it's all too relevant to me now two (I'm 47).

I've loved tickling (from both perspectives) my whole adult life, but I never have had a chance to explore the kink until recently. There have been several occasions where I have been made to feel unwelcome in the discussion because of my age, and it was tempting to just give up, resigned to the idea that my opportunity to explore this had passed me by, never to return. It's encouraging to know that there are others of you out there in the same boat as me.

I wish I'd been able to participate in this discussion when it was still fresh, but thanks for giving me reason to think that all hope is not lost..

We've all got our preferences; it's no more wrong for a younger person to prefer to talk about their interests with someone under thirty than it is for me to prefer to talk to people who are at least thirty. It's just who I'm more comfortable with.

We've all got our preferences; it's no more wrong for a younger person to prefer to talk about their interests with someone under thirty than it is for me to prefer to talk to people who are at least thirty. It's just who I'm more comfortable with.

That's how I feel too. There are of course exceptions because people are individuals, but it can be hard to speak to someone that has a lot less life experience than I do, or the opposite, someone who is more advanced in life and maybe I feel they can't relate to me.

Human behavior is weird af, but there is a place for everyone somewhere I feel like and no one *here* should feel unwelcome unless they're harming others or breaking rules.

User-made groups in other apps, it is what it is. I can understand if they would want a certain age range.

Last edited:
Late 20s lesbian here. I've always had a fantasy of being tickle tortured by an elderly woman. So age doesn't matter, at least not to me.

Last edited:
How old is too old

So this thread has been up for quite some time and has gotten a lot of responses including from me. I guess my questions are, What is the answer to this problem of not finding anyone our age for tickling? What can we do about it? Does anyone see possibility of a senior ticking group or meet ups?
The Laugher

btw, I am 54. In the last 3 years I have dated at least 10 women who were between the ages of 24 and 35. Age doesn't matter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back