• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how open are you about tickling?

jd58

TMF Expert
are you open with your tickling among family, friends, co-workers. pretty much anybody? or are you pretty closed about it except for people close to you spouses,boyfriends, girlfriends etc.

i am very open minded about it.....i have told some one that i met,& he thought it was way cool!!!..more than anything, i try to feel people out, before i say anything!! i guess i come from a very conservative family, so no one in my family really knows about it!!! :sadcry:

I used to be closed about it but that was because I was so stressed out about my sexuality. Now that that's cleared up I talk about it openly, but really only online and the only reason for that is I don't get out as much as I should in real life...lol.

I don't volunteer it, but don't shy away from it either. If I had to choose, I'd say I tend to be more on the closed side, because unless someone feels it, they just WILL NOT GET IT!! I have had extensive conversations with some and all I'm left with is a very clear understanding that they still just don't get it. Won't judge it or ridicule it (well maybe a little), but don't get it. That's for people that mean something to me.... in casual conversation or someone I don't know, I'm open.

im open with the right guy!
if the guy is open and sweet enough and i dont think he will be a prude about it i will certainly tell, and i do tell my girlfriends when we have our girl talks.
and sorry to all those who have messaged me and i havent gotten back to all of them, ive been busy and such. what a life i live sometimes.

very open about it. Long as my mama don't find out, I don't care! <<<<---- :p

It depends on the situation. I have a lot of friends,some more conservative than the others. Although some people know,others must have an idea. I highly doubt i'd deny it if asked the question "so,do you like tickling"

Other than my significant others (and friends from here, obviously), I really don't talk about it with most people.

Not to casual acquaintances

but everyone closer than that I'm very open with, except for my kid brother's in-laws. That's at my brother's specific request; he says they would freak. :rolleyes:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Im not very open about it at all! I told my BF about it and people from TMF know (duh lol)! I did just open up to a friend of mine from back home and he thinks its cute! I only opened up to him cause I trust him and he has a fake boob fetish and he told me about that! If he can be open, so can I! :)
I wouldnt open up to my family about it. Some things are just for me and a few close friends to know!

I like that this topic comes up every now and again. Its good for me to get a feel of where others stand on this and see how my own answer has changed over the years.

Toward the end of 2005 I was being very open about liking tickling. I was tickling the people close to me more often and even admitting that I like being tickled to a few people I would not normally have done that with.

Then we had a bit of a tragic incident here and tickling became less important so I talked about it less and did it less. Then I found myself embarrased about it a little more than before because I had worked hard at getting it out in the open and now I would have to start all over again.

Now, just in the past week or so, I have started to break out of the shell again. I'm more relaxed with tickling people in public and even talking about tickling with people I know.

There are more than a few people who I guess know that I like tickling more than your average bear, but only one or two have ever called me on it and I refuse to deny it. My wife doesn't know that I have close friends who know, but I can't imagine she would be surprised. Tickling is part of my life and part of my being...I cannot deny it!

~ toyou

I am super closed about my love for tickling/being tickled. I don't know what to put it down to, embarassment? Although I know everyone on here feels the same way about tickling, I still kinda feel that its a bit weird (please nobody get annoyed at me saying that).

I dunno, don't think I could ever tell my male friends. I could maybe tell a girlfriend.

Has anybody got any advice on how I could do it? Most of you live in America which is cool because there are always gonna be people out there like you. In my wee corner of Europe (Northern Ireland) I don't think there are a huge amount of tickle fans about (please anybody prove me wrong here, especially women!

Please, I'm really not that desperate/sleazy lol!

Last edited:
I am closed about my love for tickling also. The only people that know are you all. I won't tell anyone b/c I fear people will judge me on it. I won't ever say that I don't like tickling or Feet but I won't just come out and say it. I guess you could say that I am still trapped in the closet about my love of Feet and Tickling. That is why I love this place and all the great people on TMF. :Kiss2:

:redheart: I like to keep my love for tickling in my real life just between me and a ler. I don't think I would want people in my family or people I work with to know about the tickly things I like to do with a partner. It's none of their business. I talk about it on this forum when I feel like I want to. People here have been understanding.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back