• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how ticklish are you? ticklish scale

vsa7a

TMF Master
i think daddylonghair when he had hotel tickle up had something like this scale on your degree of ticklishness

1.0 = not ticklish (either numb or feels just like any other touch) <10% of population
1.5 = the smile type (or twitch type whichever first)......................\
2.0 = the twitch type (or smile type whichever first maybe giggle).... >40% of population
2.5 = the giggle type (or smile, giggle, laugh type. fun!)................../
3.0 = the laughing type (oh yeah!)..............................................40% of population
3.5 = the screaming laughing type (damn!)...................................40% of the laughing type
4.0 = the insanely ticklish type (holy...) 10% of population

what you all think?

I'd say a 3.0 for me. When I was younger I was insanely ticklish, but over time, the ticklishness seems to have worn off in some areas. My armpits aren't nearly as ticklish. Neither are my feet, which is disappointing.

3.0 to ordinary tickles, 3.5 to a skilled Ler who knows my reactions. :D

I'd put myself around a 3.3; a combo laugher-screamer. Not the type that always screams, but if you hit it just right, you'll get the scream followed by gales of laughter.

And for those who subscribe to the theory that ticklishness decreases with age, I sometimes wish it were true for me. Let's just say I don't lee much!:jester:

I think it depends on the person. 2.0 to some one, and more than 4.0 to other one....

I've been tested several times (usually by aggravated Lee's/victims trying to get back at me).
Yeah....usually fall in between a 1.0 and a 1.5.

advantage --> Alchemy

ok guys and gals....

this scale is not buyable. one of you asked me that :)

this scale was developed by Sexi Mexi and Daddylonghair from HotelTickle for those of you who remember that site back in the old days

finally the scale is from 1.0 to 4.0 there is no <1.0 or >4.0

and btw 4.0 meaning insanely ticklish is when you tickle someone they scream and thats it. theres barely any laughter if any. usually not really fun to tickle according to when the scale was put out.

the ticklers skill plays an important part in the equation.

but give a highy skilled ler(kis123 for example), my least ticklish spot is a 2.5, my most ticklish spot would be 3.5-4.0
and i would only change the lower end to also be a 3.5! lol

I'm between a 3.0-3.5 on most of my body, and a definite 4.0 on, around, under, or between my toes!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back