• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[How] ticklish???

MrPartickler

1st Level Red Feather
I was thinking of all the ways I've heard and seen folks describe their own or another person's ticklishness and figured this would make a fun thread.

List your favorite descriptive adverb and follow it with the word <i>ticklish</i>. Then list a few others that you may know or that you've just thought of. Maybe by the end of the thread, we'll have concensus on the best descriptors for ticklishness? :p Probably not....but at least we'll have a ton of interesting new options!

Ok, here are a few of the regulars:
<i>
extremely ticklish
incredibly ticklish
horribly ticklish
isanely ticklish
hyper-ticklish
</i>
Here are a few more interesting ones I don't hear/see often:
<i>
decidedly ticklish
wonderously ticklish
feverishly ticklish
</i>
My current favorite:
<i>
orgasmically ticklish </i> ;)

Last edited:
I am partial to "dreadfully ticklish" myself, but my favorite way to be taunted is with "I'm going to tickle you insane!" :D

ForeverRio said:
Helplessly, Hopelessly, INSATIABLY Ticklish!

Oooh MY!! A winner for me!!!

A few others I thoroughly enjoy:

Erotically ticklish
Deliciously ticklish
indescribably ticklish
and the one I probably have heard the most - ridiculously ticklish

I use turbo-ticklish (note the alliteration lol) or hyper or insanely ticklish...orgasmically ticklish is good though lol i might start using that lol

I think Mentally Ticklish is kind of interesting, even though I'm not sure exactly what it would mean.
Also:

Undeniably ticklish
Forever ticklish
Divinely ticklish

:D

"wonderously ticklish"

I like that one.

Orgasmically is good too :)

Also:
Paralizingly ticklish

my two favorites

delightfully ticklish.

orgasmically ticklish.

steve

amusingly ticklish

pleasurably ticklish

desirably ticklish

I dont know how original this is, but when I've asked female pen pals, most of them say they are very ticklish or capitalize it to enforce the point by saying "Iam VERY ticklish". Very seems to be a word I 've heard many girls use when they describe their ticklishness. To be a bit more "original", and one no one has listed here so far, I've also heard some say they are "Maddeningly ticklish". That one isnt used often, and seems a bit more originial or descriptive than just saying: "Iam very ticklish" Although, I will say that having girls say they are very ticklish is the most common answer I've usually recived to "The Question".

Mitch

A girl once told me in an email that her feet were

Wildly ticklish.

I also like helplessly ticklish, and hysterically ticklish. :)
I'll settle for anything but "Not ticklish"

An old girlfriend, who was just seconds away from getting tickled by me, once said "I'm really bad ticklish." Not the best grammar in the world, but it still sounded cute. Just for some closure, I tickled the bajeepers out of her after she said it! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back