• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to deal with uninvited chatroom PMs

I confess that when I chose this particular handle, I didn't take into account how it would be received in the chatroom. It was more in reference to my policy toward real life noncon. Still, it is what it is, and from time to time I get hit on. By both genders. With the guys, I've more than once borrowed Libertine's line, "I'm male and hung like a gas pump."

Today, some dude PM'd me outta the blue and asked a strange question that earned him a somewhat crass response.

Seriously dudes, look up the profiles of anybody you're thinking of hitting on. Gender matters.

tortellijr_zpsofkfdkqx.png~original

:laughhard: :bwahaha: :evilha: :rowfull: :jester: :blaugh: :roflmao:

Or you can choose to ignore pms. Contrary to popular belief, this does not turn off all pms, just new incoming ones. This means, as long as you initiate the private conversation, you can still chat privately with who you wish and avoid random pms.

Very good advice, Chicago. I didn't know about the one-way initiation option so thanks for that.

Actually, I don't mind anybody initiating a conversation with me. I'll talk to just about anybody but I need to have at least some input as to the direction of the conversation. To pick a random user regardless of gender and jump right into a role play and expect full participation? I think that more than justifies the response he got.

I know it's chat forum etiquette to ask permission in the main room before sending a PM. I understand the need for such a rule, but I'm loathe to comply. Consequently, I almost never approach somebody to chat privately, and on the rare occasion I do, I send a PM in which I apologize for the intrusion and ask if they feel like chatting. If not, I don't bother them further. Most are fine with this approach except for the occasional xenophobe.

Last edited:
Understood. I am on the same page as you when it comes to the PC rule. It's difficult to enforce anyway. I don't mind getting PCs, just the weird ones haha.

As long as their are names behind computer screens. I suspect their will always be people that don't check profiles and automatically assume the person behind the name is the gender it relates to in their minds.

Plus, most people in chatrooms are looking for conversation or attention so you'll get those that have no filter when it comes to getting that attention and they automatically go for whoever they are interested in.

There have been some great points made n the thread. I enjoy the chatroom quite a bit, mainly as a way to communicate in real time with friends I have made here, but I do not mind the PC's.

Like DAJT said, the annoying ones are the ones who begin the conversation mid RP with no regard to what the person on the might want. Or in my case where my profile clearly states that I do not roleplay, yet people often do not bother to read my profile, or they read it and ignore my simple request. I find it best to just ignore the annying people and eventually they stop bothering you.

Yeah, people that don't read profiles before Pc-ing is a huge trigger of mine too, mostly because I'm a) disabled and can't feel my feet, so those pcs that start "hey can I tickle your feet" are awkward to deal with, and b) because I'm married and rp is mostly just playful for me, at least where leeing is concerned, so those trying to grab my tits mid-rp just put me off rp in general, and all of this information can be found in my profile. I usually end it with "read my profile. If you're still interested in talking great, if not no harm done" and closing it out.

As for the ask before pc rule, I tend to not mind if my friends ignore it. If you're calling me by my first name and teasing me in main, I probably don't mind a random pc :p that being said, sometimes I can't pc because of family and have to close immediately-those people don't mind.

~K

I think we may have all "accidentally" PC'd someone without meaning to at one point of time.

But yea I agree just close it.

The chatroom is a joke in general. I wouldn't use it even if I did have the time.

I confess that when I chose this particular handle, I didn't take into account how it would be received in the chatroom. It was more in reference to my policy toward real life noncon. Still, it is what it is, and from time to time I get hit on. By both genders. With the guys, I've more than once borrowed Libertine's line, "I'm male and hung like a gas pump."

Today, some dude PM'd me outta the blue and asked a strange question that earned him a somewhat crass response.

Seriously dudes, look up the profiles of anybody you're thinking of hitting on. Gender matters.

tortellijr_zpsofkfdkqx.png~original

:laughhard: :bwahaha: :evilha: :rowfull: :jester: :blaugh: :roflmao:

let em get to know you.

it'l be done before you start.

I love going in the chat room. But the second I say hello I start getting flooded with pm's. And I can't tell you how many times over the years I've actually tried to keep up with all of them (4-10 at any time). But there's just NO WAY. And since I'm being asked a lot of similar questions... I might as well just stay in the main chat. The other problem is if I'm in the mood for an rp- I have to type at the same time I'm trying to jill off. And people wonder why I say Please no pm's it gets too confusing? I think though I just realized how to solve this problem. Skype. Idk why I didn't think of this years ago. :) (Ladies only though- I have a BF)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back