• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to duct tape someone cross eagled to the floor for tickling?

leeds

I've seen videos and images of duct tape being used.

I remember once attempted to be restrained using duct tape, they maybe used one or two strips of duct tape for one wrist but I was easily able rip it off.

But pics/videos I have seen show like 10+ strips just for one arm.

And I assume they use seran wrap aswell.

Anyone tried it? Hows it done?

1. A super clean floor. Preferably a glossy one for tape friction.
2. A small contingent of elves to peel, cut and dispense strips of duct tape longer, and more, than you suspect you need.
3. A hairless lee (at least at the points of tape contact) if not, they will be.
4. A BDSM Play layout of the pressure points and artery sensitive areas of the human body. Pink bound extremities are cute, blackish--purple are not.
5. A piggy bank to save up for a descent bondage bed or massage table. Your lee's sore spots will thank you.

Almost impossible to secure someone to a floor with duct tape. The tape just doesn't have the adhesion to floor to withstand the sheer stress in the vertical direction that a human can generate.

The best you can do is you basically need to mummify their arms and legs in the tape first, then tape the bound limbs down with an immense amount of long long strips, and even then they can buck it off.

I'd guess a saran wrap mummification then the tape would be simpler, but suffer the same issues.

Leverage is not your friend here. And any tie-down position offers the lee leverage.

Myriads

Pukka Tape... "...strong as a small pony"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back