• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How-To Find A Tickle Partner e-book?

HallowedGround5

TMF Poster
Hey everyone. I've been a TMF member since 2005. I spent most of that time striking-out, as it were, in finding anyone to share my tickling fetish with. It's only been in the past two years that I've had success. I've had 6 tickle partners in that time, none of whom were paid a dime. My current girlfriend even indulges my fetish 100%; and, she's now into tickling and gets off on it, even though I was the first guy to try it with her.

I wish that there had been some single resource I could have gone to, years ago, to help me find tickle partners. Instead, I had to struggle for over a decade, with no results. It can be so frustrating, as many of you probably know. Oddly enough, it was only after I built a successful business in the entertainment industry that I was to apply lessons I'd learned to finding a partner. Now, I'm immensely happy.

Am I the only one who has struggled in this area? Am I crazy? Or... should I put together an e-book explaining how I've overcome my fears, found awesome tickle partners, lived my fantasies and found happiness?

I'm just an average joe in his late 20's and a bit hesitant to do this; but, I know I have some unique knowledge I could share.

What do you think?

Books are good for people. I know it helps me sometimes. If nothing else I develop my own sense of style in how to do right.

Tried that. The problem with people wanting advice to get something they don't have is 90% of them once you give it will lash out at you for recommending something DIFFERENT than what they were doing and tell you how wrong you are. Yet you are the one with the success and they are the ones with the failure--so go figure.

It might be good for people who can keep their own egos out of it and accept that they need to try something different--but by and large that's not most people.

I think every average joe on this forum has been frustrated at one time or another. It's tough for us regular guys to find women who are actually interested in meeting up with us. It's just the brutal reality of it.

Understand it from a woman's point of view. It can be scary to meet a guy from a forum and the women on here get hit on so much that your PM becomes just another message she doesn't want to reply to.

I've had 5 sessions in 8 years from here and not all of them were even free :D. I've had waaaay more luck converting girlfriends who already had a kinky side (liked bondage, etc.).

I agree that It's tough, FootballGuy. I didn't change my appearance or personality. Instead, I took leasons I had learned as a successful entrepreur and repurposed them to find tickle partners (and compatable partners at large). There are specific ways to interact with women (on TMF and elswhere) to alleviate their fear. I think sharing my experience could help anyone who is struggling with finding a partner to share their fetish with, regardless of what the fetish is.

What do you think has been the major hurdle for you?

The major hurdle seems to be the taboo; I don't know how other fetishists are, but it seems like some are more "socially acceptable" than others. Bondage is almost the norm. Foot fetishists are getting up there.

It's all in how you sell it guys. I'll give a good and bad first message example.
Bad: OMG you are so fucking hot and I am dying for a tickle session. I want to tie you up and tickle you so badly. Please write back. I would ignore this because nothing is worse then sounding like a desperate creep.
This would be a good example: Hi how are you today? I must say you are really cute. I'd love to chat and get to know more about you. I would write back to this because this person didn't make me feel like a piece of tickle meat. Plus tickling wasn't brought up at all. I mean it is the Tickling Media Forum, so we already know we like tickling. Asking to know more about me the person instead of me the female tickle fetishist is always a huge plus.

I'm sure there wouldn't be any harm in writing an E-book, since finding a tickling partner isn't the easiest thing to do...though with forums such as the TMF and sites like FetLife finding people with the similar interests has become much easier now than perhaps a decade ago. Fortunately for me, i have a wonderful tickle partner and I have no reason to seek any further. I hope the E-Book goes well :).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back