• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to get friends to tickle you

Ask them. And tell them you like it. Simple.

Yes, they'll probably be surprised, but that's never stopped them doing it in my experience.

Taunting or sassing, I'm pretty sure they know it earns them a tickle from me...

You touch the outside part of your wrist to the middle of your forehead and exclaim... "Will no one tickle me?"

Honestly alot of times just doing certain things like stretching,
reaching for something, or just being a brat will get you tickled
as well.

Lots of simple methods....

- Tickle them first
- think of subjects of conversation that could lead to tickling being raised - eg. massage/pedicures/forms of torture/Mr. Tickle from the Mr. Men
- Play a game of Twister - tickling is also used as a means of cheating...in some editions its even included in the list of rules
- put your feet in an obvious place, wiggle your toes lots
- play a game of truth or dare (this is better for tickling others though, but it can backfire of course)
- be generally flirtatious

It's very helpful to actually say that you're ticklish. I've had many women say that to me as kind of a warning when I put my arm around them or something - and it always made me tickle them. If someone touches you anywhere near a sensitive area, just say "careful, I'm really ticklish". Then - by accident of course - expose the area by stretching for example.
It can also work to get yourself stuck somehow or carry something like a tray of drinks or whatever - anything that makes you helpless. But always remember to let people know that you're ticklish. Since most people aren't into it, they're not walking around looking for ways to tickle others, you need to put the thought into their heads.

Good luck!

actually its better to say your not ticklish lol they respond more to find out if your really "not ticklish"

Ask a female to scratch your back lightly. This will feel pretty good to begin with. Than ask move her hands out toward the sides. When she does, allow the natural inclination to squirm and laugh nervously to occur.

If she apologizes for tickling you, just say, "No, hey, it's okay. Keep doing it."

Teamtickleguy has a lot of good suggestions. If none work for you, then the person you want to tickle you is just a wet blanket.

What I find frustrating: The only friends who tickle me are those I do not want touching me - other guys or women I do not find desirable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back