• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how to get people to tickle me

moshka fan

hey guys i like to be tickled but nobody ever tickles me. I always try to put myself in position to be tickled(walk around barefoot, elevate my feet, etc.) around friends and family but nobody ever tickles me any idea on how to get people to tickle me?

Um, I'm not sure this will work for you but I always stretch, which makes my shirt raise up and for some reason people can't resist tickling my stomach or sides.

I also tell my friends I'm bored and tell them we should play something random. When they ask what, I say something like "Let's play make me laugh" or something. Then I do my best to hold in my laughter and once I get to my last friend and they realize nothing else will work, they'll tickle me to "cheat"

I take the remote from my friend (or boy/girl friend) and teases them with it, the more they reach for it, the more I pull away, exposes more spots and that gets them to tickle me but for some reason, once they start then, they never stop.

Like I said, I don't know if any of these will work for you but these and some other stuff always works for me.

I don't know..I think it's something that just happens and not something you can make happen.Could be wrong..

Well, you could start a tickle fight with someone or try i mean i have some female friend who once they found at that i was ticklish they would all attack me when i didn't expect it it was like a target on me lol they think its so funny. lol

In my experience, the best way to get someone to tickle you is to tickle them. :) For example, if you and your girlfriend were cuddling on the couch, reach over and start tickling her side. If you do it for long enough, she may start to tickle you back. :)

All of this is food for thought. I can count the number of times I've tickled someone on the spur of the moment on one hand (the one I use for tickling! :)).

I've tickled someone in order to get tickled myself and that has worked.
I've also become kinda jumpy/twitchy to try and get tickled.This worked at a previous place of work,when my workmate first tickled me, she caught me completely off guard so she knew then that I was ticklish-so I became kinda nervous and twitchy coz I couldn't always tell whether she was going to tickle me or not. But the odd times she would, for example, happen to touch me where I am ticklish and I would flinch and she would tease me about being ticklish and then seem to get me there the next time she tickled me. So basically if someone happens to catch you or touch you in a place where you are ticklish pretend it tickles (even if it doesn't) coz it might lead to more tickles. Good luck!

I used to get my feet tickled by pretending to fall asleep and "accidently" stretching my feet into someone's lap. One time my girlfriend even pulled off my socks and played with my toes, had to fight hard not to "wake up" right away.

u told her u liked it after that right???

well all my friends now i love tickling and its a fetish of mine nd i will get tickled quite a lot :D if u make a big deal out of it, ur friends will see it as a big deal, if u dont then they wont....

You could... ooh... ask?

No no, that'd never work.

Oh! I know! Wear a shirt that says "Tickle Target." Sure to get some attention. Oh, my genius truly knows no bounds.

the hollywood brother thinks that you ought to have highly ticklish reactions when your significant other touches you. this wil plant the idea that you is ticklish and then maybe this will get you some hollywood brother style tickling

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back