• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to quickly dry out a highlighter?

dramallama

TMF Novice
I have a highlighter that I've been trying to dry out for use as a tickle tool. But for some reason, this stubborn bastard won't dry out. It's been left open for like 2 months and still works like it's brand new. I've tried putting it open in front of a heater overnight too, and that doesn't work. Does anybody know how to make it dry quicker? I'd really like to use it without painting my lee yellow.

Leave it usable, it just gives you an excuse to use a toothbrush or something of the like to scrub the ink off ;)

Or, you could buy an art pen/pen-brush that is not prefilled with ink. I'm assuming you're after the firm yet pliable nib? If so, you can go to most any arts and craft store or art store. Go to the area where the paint brushes are and you can usually find blank brush-pens that have a sponge type nib.

But for highlighters I'd remove the ink, then use it to get the last bit out of the nib.

How about you pop it open and remove the Ink sponge inside? Then it would dry out fast.

A little known home remedy from the Farmer's Almanac: You have 10 tickle tools on your hands.

Soak the felt tip in water and leave out to dry. Dunno if it'll work, but we use sharpies at my job constantly and if they get wet, they tend to become useless.

That's because the vehicle (solvent) in a Sharpie is not water-based. Water tends to coagulate the pores on a sharpie's nib.

Depending on the brand, OP's highlighter may or may not be water-based or alcohol based. So your idea may work... or not.

I'd still opt for fingerz... theres nuthin' like that human touch.

Of course, when you want to use the highlighter AS a highlighter, it goes dry on you.

i agree, fingers are the best. But she really responds strongly to soft things, especially between her toes. So the soft tip of a highlighter will tickle her more than my fingers there. I'll try the water trick

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back