• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to recruit college co-eds for a video?

TFStudio

TMF Regular
Up until recently, most of my models came from online sites such as Sexyjobs.com, and have had a lot of success with that outlet.

But what I am wanting to try and do is recruit college-aged people for a video, and figured that right after Christmas, they'd want to make some money to replenish what they spent during the holidays.

How is the best way to approach them?

Hi you are from texas, try looking up the texas tickle torture domme who tickles girls up to 3 hours, she could being many realy ticklish girls to you.:feather:

this trick usually works

Attachments

• chloroform.jpg
    chloroform.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 98
All kidding aside, I would like to offer the following thoughts:

Approach your prospects in a respectful and businesslike manner. Put everything in writing, in understandable terms. Remember that gentle persuasion sometimes makes it, but arm-twisting never does. Make dead certain that your prospects are of legal age. Get that in writing, file it with the appropriate agencies, as the makers of other kinds of adult films do. Make absolutely sure that your prospective model is OK with whatever it is you have in mind. If she says no, for any reason at all, then it's "no", no ifs, ands or buts.

For the record, I'm not an employer, an attorney or anything like that. Hope this helps.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back