• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how to self tickle

saratk

TMF Master
If you wanted someone to try to get their feet tickled without another person..what things would you suggest that could cause the reaction. Things I've thought of so far are

rolling your foot over a hairbrush, using a hand held battery powered or electric massager on it, a scrub brush or sponge of some kind, putting string in between your toes like you're flossing them lol anything that moves on it's own so you don't know it's coming.

any other ideas?

Self-tickling is impossible. I don't believe any of it for a second. Maybe you can create an almost-ticklish like sensation, but there's no way someone can tickle themselves and get any type of real reaction. Unless people here possess knowledge that medical science does not, then yeah. I think it's just people say that shit because the more ticklish you are = the more attractive you are, in this community.

I wouldn't be so sure. There are way too many people on this planet to make such a bold statement. What it clear is that most people can't tickle themselves, but that doesn't mean nobody can. In the topic I've started: "Why do people laugh when tickled", I said that in my opinion tickling is most likely a social interaction, which would explain why generally you do not react to your own touch, because there is absolutely no point in it.The general idea then would be, that you must fool your brain into thinking that the tickling does not come from you, which is quite a difficult thing to do. My best bet would be a stream of water from shower, but I don't really know.

I've read about an interesting experiment in a popular science book on neurology, where people were tickled by some sort of machine after clicking on a button. If the machine was set to tickle right after the person clicked the button, then there was no ticklish reaction, because the brain knew it was the person who initiated the tickling. If it started with something like half a second delay (not sure if I remember that time correctly), than it was enough to fool the brain and provoke a ticklish reaction.

Both my previous girlfriend and my current girlfriend have at times used a scrub brush or pumice stone on themselves in the shower and had a very hard time with it because of the ticklishness. Darcy (my ex) even said it would make her laugh. I had a friend in high school who also said she would laugh when she tried to wash her own feet.

Now, you could make the argument that this is the stone doing it and not the person....but there's definitely no other willful entity involved...

I can tickle myself, no question. I can't make myself laugh....but I can make myself squirm and really want it to stop.

Ok, my bad. It is impossible to tickle yourself, unassisted. With aid of robots, sure. Can a person be hypnotized or hallucinate to believe they are tickling themselves, sure.

In situations where that isn't the case, yeah I don't believe it.

It's not true! I can, without question, cause myself an INTENSE ticklish sensation, with my own fingers! I can do it on my tummy/waistline and on my feet.

I'm SURE others will attest that they can do it too. It's not delusional!

my feet fresh out of shoes and socks after several hours, i can tickle myself with my fingers. not enough to make me laugh, but enough to make me giggle for a few seconds and want to pull away from it. and randomly my nipples, when they are soft, i can tickle them with my fingers. its fun ^_^

It's not true! I can, without question, cause myself an INTENSE ticklish sensation, with my own fingers! I can do it on my tummy/waistline and on my feet.

I'm SURE others will attest that they can do it too. It's not delusional!

+1

I totally can. I've always heard people say it doesn't work and wondered wtf they were talking about.

I've had people say they can and that hate tickling and it bothers them, so not sure why they would lie

I'm not sure, about the number but I remember I read somewhere that like 1 out of every 1,000 or 2,000 people could tickle themselves.

A major part of the tickle reaction is surprise and the unexpected. Not to say that you don't have to know someone is tickling you, but rather, that the nerve bundles do not know when they are going to be touched. The feedback that one gets from one's own nerves seems to cancel out this effect.

I wonder if that's it then. I'm definitely still ticklish (if not more, even!) if I know it's coming.

My feet are so sensitive that water from the shower tickles the tops of my feet. I can also tickle myself with a brush on my feet

If I use my own Fingers on mt Feet, it tickles a little. Nothing that's gonna really make me Laugh though.

Mainly it just feels nice.

Unless it is of a robotic nature...as in a machine that is automatic and that which you cannot easily pull away/out from....that it is not possible. At least not by full definition. Yes it may "tickle" but you won't get a full blown prolonged hysterical laughing reaction other than a "HA" or "HA HA" then you will by reflex naturally pull away. Sensually "tickling" ones' self is a different story and on an individual basis.

Sinisterly,

Boris

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back