• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to tickle a teacher

Space-marine

TMF Poster
Luckily for me my brother is into tickling. He is still in highschool and he would really like to tickle the feet of a teacher he likes. How can he get an excuse or a reason to tickle her soles?

Sounds like fun, but I have no idea.

Luckily for me my brother is into tickling. He is still in highschool and he would really like to tickle the feet of a teacher he likes. How can he get an excuse or a reason to tickle her soles?

Hmmm, I wish I could give you some advice, but I have no clue. I'm not even sure how you could get a hug from a hot teacher with out it coming across wierd, especialy in these times. Maniac may have come up with the only way, make sure he wears a ski mask and dark glasses.

What subject does she teach? If it's biology, he's in like Flintstone. Tell him to outline a report on human tactile sensations for him to give before the class, and that he'd be uncomfortable asking the other students to volunteer for his demonstration.

Sounds like a good way to get suspended from school. Tell him there are millions of women in the world who don't teach at his school, and many of them are ticklish.

Yep, I'm inclined to agree it's inadvisable. The best-case scenario is that the teacher will sternly say "Don't do that," and he'll feel embarrassed for some time to come. The thing to realize is, teachers who know what they're doing are going to enforce boundaries faithfully. Now sure, we all know of teachers who have illicit little liaisons with students on class trips, but he's better giving a female classmate a quick flirtatious little tickle--and even that, I'd recommend be done off school property.

As a teacher:

If you even consider doing this not only would you get suspended you could also be put into a case of sexual harassment. Furthermore being that it is this day and age the teacher could also get suspended and into a lot of trouble whether or not they condone the activity. Its really not worth all the trouble.

My best advice to you is if teacher's are your thing ask your lee if they wouldn't mind some roleplaying. It could be fun for the both of you.

I would tell "your brother" ;) to try and get his mind off of her (and her soles). The folks here are right, a quick stroke of a sole is not worth getting kicked out of school for.

Does your brother mind if he gets suspended and the teacher gets fired? If not, tell him to go ahead.

Basically a teacher who carries even a whiff of inappropriate contact with a student is looking at the loss of her career. If he does this and she doesn't report him, and if anyone EVER finds out, she'll lose her job. If she does report him, he'll land in trouble.

There's just no way this can ever work out well.

i would tell that brother of yours to quit being such a pervert and get his head out of his ass. he and his teacher would be in deep shit for that. like workinprogress said you are very better off flirting with a classmate and off campus than setting yourself up the profile of an embarrassing failure. and i guarantee she would be pissed.

takes me back

When I was a senior in high school I had a hot teahcer that was 24 and I was 19. She coached Cheer and I wrestled so we were always putting the mats back at the same time.
One day I was bringing in the last of the mats and I was the only wrestler left and she was in her office located in the mat room. but se saw me struggling and asked if I needed help so she came and helped me but when she went to heave it up she tripped and the mat fell in her lap and she couldnt move it by herself. I dont know if any of you have moved a wrestling mat but they are about 300 pounds dead weight foam and I asked her if she was ok and she was like yeah it surprisingly doesn't hurt. I was jsut about to lift it off of her when I saw her bare feet sticking out, now i hat a very good raport with this teacher, so I just wiggled my fingers on her sole and she flipped and I told her I had to and she said ok but not for long so I actually got to tickle her feet for about a minute. I know it sounds like a movie but Im serious. It was te greatest day of my life. haha

-TS

Tell your brother to become a wrestler and hope he lands with the same opportunity as TS had.

i would tell that brother of yours to quit being such a pervert and get his head out of his ass. he and his teacher would be in deep shit for that. like workinprogress said you are very better off flirting with a classmate and off campus than setting yourself up the profile of an embarrassing failure. and i guarantee she would be pissed.

No body who hangs around here has any right calling anybody a pervert! I though for a person to be charged with herasment they had to be in a position of power, this kid isn't in that position so he couldn't be charged with it, however he could be suspended and I am sure your mom & dad would probably disaplin him at home. He just has to decide if the result will be worth the act. Personaly though I would advice him against it.

I though for a person to be charged with harassment they had to be in a position of power, this kid isn't in that position so he couldn't be charged with it,

Wrongo,someone does not have to have some kind of *power* over another person to get slapped with a harassment charge.

Wrongo,someone does not have to have some kind of *power* over another person to get slapped with a harassment charge.

Sexual Assault I could understand, or some sort of "Inapropriet touching" charge (if there is anything on the books about it). But harassment, I don't know if that would stick. Think about it this way, if you are a boss and somebody who works for you grabed you ass, you give them a warning telling them that it is unwanted and that you will fire them if they do it again. Of course they could turn around an file a charge against you even if it was trumped up ( I think I read about that happening to a guy in Reader Digest). At any rait the kid would have to be adviced the what he did is unwanted first, then if he does it agian it would be considered Harassment. That is the law as I understand it up her in the Great White North, sort of a "Second Chance Clause", then again I'm sure there are exceptions like if someone froces you agains a wall and copes a feel, it's sort of hard to dispute that especialy if there is a witness.

As a teacher:

If you even consider doing this not only would you get suspended you could also be put into a case of sexual harassment. Furthermore being that it is this day and age the teacher could also get suspended and into a lot of trouble whether or not they condone the activity. Its really not worth all the trouble.

My best advice to you is if teacher's are your thing ask your lee if they wouldn't mind some roleplaying. It could be fun for the both of you.

Damn you really live in a very scared society! Is sexual harassment just to tickle a cute feet?

Back in my day, teachers used to tickle students all the time therefore giving a good reason for retaliation! How do I know?...I saw it plenty of times. But I guess these days it is different so I would be careful or not do anything at all.

peace out,
daddy

I personally think it's better to have strict boundaries (which is not to be confused with saying I think it's good to have everybody in the public schools live in constant fear of lawsuits, an unfortunate side effect of the present era). The degree of license for familiarity that teachers once had with students made for two major problems: favoritism, as in, teachers had more latitude to get familiar with the students they found desirable and be aloof and impersonal with those they didn't, and ridiculous corporal punishment, as in, teachers giving very painful whippings and spankings to little kids who neglected to say the word "capital" when spelling their names or who couldn't remember what 7 times 8 equals. Today has its problems, but yesterday was not by any means "the good old days."

Damn you really live in a very scared society! Is sexual harassment just to tickle a cute feet?
If the contact is unwanted, yes, very much so.

By the way, no one should suppose that a student can't harass a teacher, just because the teacher has a position of authority. Here's a quote from a fairly typical sexual harassment policy (in this case from the Dept of Administrative Services in the state of Ohio):

"Sexual harassment is defined as any unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature by a superior, subordinate or peer when:

• Submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or
condition of an individual’s employment;

• Submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the
basis for employment decisions affecting such individual; or

• Such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an
individual’s work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive
working environment. "

Note that the relationship between victim and harasser is irrelevant: superior, subordinate, or peer it's all the same.

Even if the student wasn't hit with sexual harassment charges though, the school would probably still get rid of him. A student who initiates contact like that with a teacher is demonstrating, in the school's eyes, that he doesn't understand appropriate sexual boundaries. From the school's point of view, at that point they don't know whom he might target next, and he becomes too much of a liability for them to keep him around.

Last edited:

In answer yes, if your doing it without permission and also if the ages of the people are not legally sound. Amercians have a very fearful and serious idea about sexual harassment. So many people I know have been sexually harassed in some way or another.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back