• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Win Friends and Influence Captives

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I am not a bad person. I think this bears stating given the fact that there is a young woman, stripped to her undergarments, gagged and tied quite tightly to a futon in the living room. I haven’t hurt her, nor do I intend to. Like I said, I’m not a bad person. I just let jealousy and primal lust build to point where I went and did something that took a bit of quick thinking to get out of. God, she’s adorable when she’s asleep……

**Flashback…two weeks prior….**

Erica started working at my place of business about two months after I did. From the moment she walked in the door, my heart was never truly all mine again. A piece of it was nestled right in her back pocket. She wasn’t what you’d call “Model-Gorgeous”, but I think she went beyond that, into an innocent prettiness that grabs you by the heart and doesn’t let go. She was tiny, only about 5’3” or so. Her face was cute, I guess you’d call it, not exotic of striking per se, but with a softness to it that belied her age of 24 and made one think of someone still in her late teens. Upturned grey eyes, a few tiny freckles on either side of a cute, tiny nose, and a small mouth that just screamed Kiss Me whenever she smiled. She wasn’t all that big in the chest department, maybe an A cup, but what she had was perky and fit her body quite nicely, I thought. Her body, however, was something else altogether. There was not an ounce of body fat on this girl, and she had an ass that just…..Damn, I can’t even describe it. Always packed into a pair of tight jeans. When the weather got warm and she started wearing shorts….Jeeeezzz!!! When she started working here, she wore her hair up, but about a month ago, she dyed her brown locks with blond highlights, very subtle, and started wearing it down. It cascaded over her tiny shoulders like wavy silk.

Erica and I became friends, but she had a boyfriend at the time, and I was involved as well. Talk turned to sexual things, in a joking manner, as it often does with younger women. She was nice, but had a bit of a tease about her. She broke up with said boyfriend about the same time I became single again. That was when HE showed up. Mike. Ten years my junior at 23, and handsome even from another male’s viewpoint. The girls at work of course went nuts over him. Don’t get me wrong, Mike and I are good friends and have spent many an afternoon lost in a pot-induced haze in my garage, just BS’ing about this and that. But Mike isn’t exactly what you’d call a rocket scientist. To be quite honest, he couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. And he had a way of talking that was less than kind towards women. But they ate it up, laughing at his (usually unfunny) jokes just to be in his good graces. That was when talk between Erica and I started to dry up. We still chatted, but not like before, she was way too busy making goo-goo eyes at this little….ah, never mind, you get the point. And it wasn’t just jealousy. I consider myself a pretty smart guy, not that bad looking, with a lot to offer the right woman. I realized that Erica was still really a girl, prone to Mike’s sort of “charms”. It really didn’t make it better though. I am a rational person, but when it came to her, my mind went somewhere else. Maybe I was in love, I don’t know.

After many long months of this situation, I started to fantasize about just taking her. They were just fantasies of course, but my mind always went to having her helpless before me, while I ran my hands over that luscious little body. Maybe I was a little mad at her. She did have a way of KNOWING how adorable she was. The time came where something happened that opened a window of opportunity I wasn’t too sure how to open. We were both taking our week’s vacation at the same time. I started planning…

It was closing time at the bar where Erica and her friends usually hung out on the weekends. If Erica did have one flaw, it was that she was quite the drinker. This was going to be easy. Don’t ask me where I got chloroform from, that would be a ten page story in itself. She lived a block from the bar, so I followed behind her. I’d had quite a few drinks myself at another local pub, and my bravery was at an all-time high. I had toyed with this idea for two weeks, but knew that sober, I’d never actually do it. She lived in an apartment building at the edge of a small town, and it was 3 a.m. No one around. Erica never made it inside the door. I came up quietly behind her and placed the chloroform-soaked rag over her delicate mouth. I didn’t use much, and I knew I wouldn’t need to, what with all the alcohol that must be in her system. For the first time since I started lusting after this girl, I felt the weight of her tiny body in my arms. I placed her in the back of my station wagon, which I had parked around the corner, and covered her with a blanket. Now it was time for the 5 hour drive to my family’s country place.
I knew that no one would be there, for only in the summer do any of my relatives visit the place, nestled in the middle of the mountains. Ten miles from the nearest living soul. It was a long drive, but the thought of the sleeping girl in the back of the car kept me going. When I arrived, I lifted Erica out of the car and brought her into the house. I undressed her. She was wearing a pair of bikini briefs, powder blue, and a matching bra. It was one of those that even had the little bow in the middle. Priceless. I was reveling in the feel of her skin for the first time. It was like solid cream, if that makes any sense.
I unfolded the futon in the living room to the open position, like a small bed. I laid several large, soft pillows in the middle. I then laid Erica’s sleeping form on the futon, with her back on the pillows, arching her body upwards. I could have taken her right there, but that was not my plan. Like I said, I’m not a total prick. The armrests of the futon were in the middle of either side when it was folded out, so I took each of Erica’s ankles and placed them to either side of this framework. I lashed them down with soft, white rope. I used more of the same rope to tie her wrists together. With a final piece of rope, I pulled her arms over her head and tied them to the other armrest. Between the tight bondage and the pillows under her back, she was stretched out quite nicely. Her ribs protruded against the smooth skin, her belly was tight with a perfect oval of a belly button right in the center. And her feet…oh, they were the tiniest, most delectable things I’d ever seen. The last thing I did was place a foam-rubber ball in her mouth. Reaching behind her head, I tied the strings attached to the ball together, making sure she was silenced when she awoke. Not that anyone would hear her, but I just didn’t feel like screaming over her when she realized where she was.

So there I was. And sobered up. The realization hit me that I had just kidnapped this girl. I had read (and written) many stories with this scenario on the internet, but this was reality. I was in deep shit. What the hell was I going to do now? No matter how much I knew she was going to promise not to tell anyone if I let her go, I knew her fist stop would be the Police Department. And there was no way in HELL that I was going to “dispose of her” so to speak. I loved her, albeit in my own twisted way. That’s when inspiration struck me. I rummaged around the house and found the video camera that is left at the house for get-togethers and set it up on the tripod.

Later, Erica began to stir. Not long after that, she began to scream, or try to anyway. I pulled up a chair next to her. When she cleared the fog out of her eyes and recognized me, she began to pull frantically at her bonds. To no avail, of course. I stroked her head, and told her that she needed to relax and that I would explain. She actually started growling into the ball-gag! Fiesty! I told her that I would remove the gag, and that we were in the middle of the woods. Screaming would do her no good, and would only serve to piss me off. (Not really, but I just wanted her quiet). When I asked her if she promised not to scream, she shook her head yes.

“What the hell are you doing?!?!,” she asked, “Have you gone completely insane?”
“Shhhh…” I held my finger to her sweet lips, “First let me assure you that I am NOT going to rape or hurt you. Let’s get that out of the way right now.”
“Then why am I tied up, and why am I in my underwear? You gonna take pictures or something?” Smart-ass.
“Actually, you’re not too far off the mark. I was a little out of my head when I did this, but I think I’ve found a way to keep yours truly out of prison for the rest of his life, and maybe have a little fun in the process.”
“Dave, I swear to God I won’t tell anyone this happened if you just let me go, right now. No one knows, we all go back to normal. Call it a Drunk Thing or whatever. No one has to know.”
I almost fell for it, she was so sincere. Those pleading eyes, that quivering voice. ALMOST.
“Not a chance, darling”, I replied, “There’s no way in hell I’m letting you go without a little…insurance. What say we make a video, shall we?”
It was then that Erica noticed the camera set-up. And I knew what I was going to do. I had wanted to tickle this little minx for the longest time, and now it was going to happen. And the best part was that she was unknowingly going to help me.
“You have the smoothest skin I have ever seen, Erica,” I said as I trailed a finger lightly down her stretched forearm.
“Stop that!” she shrieked.
“Why?” I asked, running the finger closer to ground zero.
“I’m ticklish, you freak! Knock it o-off.” She was trying to keep the giggles in, and not having the greatest success.
“Oh are you now?” I asked in mock surprise, “So with you all tied-up like this, I suppose it would be really mean if I did….this?”
I ran the finger over the smooth skin under her arm, wriggling it as I went. The other hand got in on the action, and shortly I was tickling both of her armpits in a light, fluttery motion.
“DAAAAVEE!!!! ST-STOPIIITTTTTT!!! HAAAHAAAAHAAAHEEHEEHEENOOOONOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Wordlessly, I ran my hands down to the sides of the tiny mounds of her breasts. They were small, but in this stretched position, they were two lovely little globes of the most tender flesh I had ever felt. And the nipples were quite erect. I was in my glory running my tickling fingers over Erica’s upper body. Those breasts were almost as ticklish as her armpits, and I alternated from them to her tight ribcage, poking and prodding, stroking and tickling. Erica was a thrashing wreck.
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!STOPSTOPSTOPPLEEEEEAAASSEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! C-CMON NOFAIRNOFAIR!!!!!HAAAHAAAHAAAHEEEEEHEHEHAAAAAAHHHHAAAIIIIGGHH!H!!!!”

I stopped and let her catch her breath. She had a bit of trouble with that particular task.
“Please,” she begged, “Let me go, I SWEEAAARRR I won’t tell anyone, just PLEASE don’t tickle me anymore, PLEASE?????”
“Oh you won’t tell anyone” I intoned “ and I’ll tell you why. Here’s how this is going to go. I’m going to start taping our little tickle-torture session here. You can beg and scream for me to stop all you want. I do, however, have a fair amount of editing equipment. I am only going to keep the footage of you, Erica, Begging for more tickling. You are going to ASK me to tickle you, you are going to TELL me WHERE you want me to tickle you, and you are going to be screaming how much you are getting off on me tickling you…”
“Are you serious?!?!?” she spat out, “Do you actually think I’m going to ASK you to torment me like this? What makes you think I’m going to even THINK about doing that?”
“Well, my sweet captive,” I replied, “ I said that I have editing equipment. I am going to edit out ANY footage of you crying for help or pleading for release. Only when I get a good half-hour of useable footage…footage of you asking for more, pleading for tickling and really acting like you are in absolute ecstasy, will I stop. Remember, Erica…we’re both on vacation for the next week. I can tickle you for the entire time, or you can simply put on a good show for a half-hour, the choice is yours. YOU will make it stop when I get what I want. And if you tell ANYONE about what happened here, I’ll just produce this little tape. A classic case of a kinky girl taking revenge on an ex-lover by crying non-consent. I don’t think you’re credibility will stand up very well. Plus, it would expose both of us to everyone we know. Me, I don’t really care what people think of me. I’ll admit to wearing women’s underwear if it’s going to keep me out of prison. You on the other hand……Shall we start?”

“Dave, please don’t do this. I CAN’T ask for it! You don’t understand!! I can’t STAND to be tickled! I hate it!!! It’s absolute torture!!! Please????”
“Well, I guess it’s going to be a long week…for you that is. Camera’s rolling…” I switched it on.
I approached Erica’s prone and helpless body with a general look of mayhem about me, and she instantly started to beg.
“No….No…NO…NOOOOOOO!!!”
I lowered my fingers once again into her taut armpits. Stroking the creamy, hairless flesh and sending poor Erica into convulsions. I went from a single finger attack to poking her in the pits and EVERYTHING in between.
“STOOOOPPP!!!! NONONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHHHGODOHGODOHGODNOOOOOPLEEAAASEEEEHAHAHAHEEEEEHEEEHAAAAHAAA!!!!!”
“You want me to tickle you more?” I asked with a gleam about the eye.
“NOOO!!ST-STOP!!! I…(gasp)…c-can’t T-TAKE ANYMOOOORRREAAAAHHHAAIIIGGHH!!!!”
“You sure about that? I have absolutely NO usable footage as of yet, my ticklish little captive.”
Erica’s mind must have made a survival decision, and realized her only way out of this.
“M-More…HAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHEE!!!”
“What was that?”
“MOOOREEE!!!! DAMMMITTTTT TII(gasp)TIICCCKKKLLEEE MEEE MOOOREEEAAAHAHAHAHA!!”
“Ok..if that’s what you want” God this must be killing her, I thought. I played my fingers down her ribs and over her breasts, fluttering all the way. I rubbed each individual rib, and stroked the tender skin of her tiny titties. All ten fingers clawed at the small, tight ribcage as Erica’s body wriggled and squirmed. She went back and forth between the involuntary begging and the act she knew she must keep up in order to make this ordeal end.
“NOOOOO!!! STOOOPP!!!HAHAHA NOTTHERENOTTHERE………MOREMOREMORE!!!!OKOKOK..I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT!!!!!(gasp) PLEEEAAASEEEETICKLEMEEEEEAAAAHHHAHAHAHAAIIIGGGHHHHAAAHHHEEEE!!!”
I was loving every moment of this. I whispered in her ear…. “I’m going to stand up and ask you a question…you’d BETTER give the camera a good answer or I’ll turn it off and tickle your ribs for an entire hour, understand???”
I stopped and stood up.
“God you really DO like this, don’t you?” I asked her in mock surprise.
“Y-Yes I do. Don’t stop!!!”
“Where would you like me to tickle you now?”
I had her. I was forcing her to choose her next torment. She winced her eyes shut for a moment, then gave me a look that I could have sworn was a challenge.
“My belly…tickle my belly. Do you like it?” She wriggled her body around, and I was spellbound at watching the sexy middle of this bound girl undulate. Oh, this was going to be good. If she wanted a challenge, she was going to get it. I knelt down over her legs and gazed at her body, arched up over the pillows. I took a single finger from each hand and ran it down her sides.
“Hee hee….HAAHAAHAA…”
I wriggled the fingers at a spot at her sides three inches over her hips. I added my other fingers and moved inward on her tight stomach, which brought peals of hysterical laughter out of my bound captive’s mouth.
“HHAAAHAAAAHEEEEEOOOHHHHAAAHAAA!!!!! MOREMOREMORETICKLEME!!!!!!OHGODOHGODYESSSSSSHHAAAAHEEEHEEAAIIIGGGGHHAAIIIIIII!!!!!”
I dug in with reckless abandon. Pinching her sides, I could feel the tight muscle under her perfect skin. The middle of her body thrashed as mush as it could, and she looked like some sort of kinky belly-dancer doing a wildly crazy dance. She wasn’t playing to the camera anymore, because no words were escaping. It didn’t matter, she’d already set the scene up quite nicely. All that passed Erica’s lips was a string of shrieks, screams and hitching breaths. Gasps came from her in a torrent. I thought I was going to lose her when I placed the tip of my tounge into that sweet depression of a navel and licked the delectable belly button. I knew after about ten minutes that I had to stop or she’d pass out. Again…not a total prick here.
I stood up and saw something that made me start to wonder. As the beautiful Erica was catching her breath, I noticed that the crotch of her cute panties was quite wet! Was she REALLY enjoying this? It was hard to tell if she was or weather she was just battling me in a test of wills. She knew what she had to do for the camera and my continued right to walk amongst free society, but I was starting to wonder….
After a suitable breather, I asked her the next question.
“Damn, girl, it’s been fifteen minutes..” a discreet way of letting her know she wasn’t quite done yet, “Are sure you still want more?”
She looked me dead in the eye. “Yes. I do. This is making me Soooo Hornyyyy..” That tone she used could have melted lead. “But get my feet this time…Pleeeaaasseee???”
I was in shock. I knew I was going to have to do a bit of editing on this, but she was making it a little easier. Of course, Erica was not a stupid girl, and I reasoned that she was smart enough to know that the sooner I got my tape done, the sooner her torture would stop. I just went with it.
“Ok…you’re the paying customer….” adding that was a little stroke of genius, if I do say so myself.
I approached the perfect little feet. They wiggled in anticipation. Cute little toes, smooth arches, just perfect feet all around. I ran my fingers over the tops and Erica giggled like a little girl. I ran them over the soles and she shrieked like a winged demon.
“AAAIIIIGGGHHHH!!!! AAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEOHHHHGGOOODDDDD!!!!!…..YEESSSSSSMOREMOREMOREHAAAHAAAHEEEEEHEEEEHOOOOHHAAIIGGH!!!!!”
I tickled like a man possessed, and perhaps I was. Her feet were wiggling and thrashing as much as the tight ropes would allow. I held back the toes of one foot to stroke the tight soles and Erica simply lost all control. No word escaped her lips, but I swear animals for ten miles must have been perking up their ears and running for cover from some horrible predator. I filled fifteen minutes of my footage with the tickle torture of Erica’s feet, and with her begging for more when she could, I knew at last that I was safe. Anyone watching this would see a girl in tickling ecstasy.
After I stopped, Erica said something that to this day I cannot figure out.
“Turn off the camera.”
“What,” I replied, “I was done anyway, what are you talking about?”
“Just turn the frigging thing off…and fuck me!!!!”
Was she serious??? Maybe that wet spot wasn’t her wetting herself after all.
“I don’t know what the hell you just did..(pant pant)..and I’m still pissed at you, but I’ve never been so horny in my life!!!

I didn’t tape that part of our time together, so I’m not going to describe it now. Suffice it to say that we both got what we wanted. After letting Erica go, she did slap me, but then kissed me. “You poor twisted soul” I think she said. We talked for awhile about what might have happened to her to make her feel the way she did, I apologized for everything that happened and spent the rest of the week together. She said it was a one shot deal, a purely sexual thing, and when we got back, she couldn’t see me anymore. It was too weird, she explained, and she WAS still pissed about being kidnapped. (Go Figure, huh?) I kept the tape and the release form I tricked her into signing before I fully untied her, and reminded her of what would happen if she ever told anyone. Not only would no one believe her upon seeing the tape, but I added a further threat…I would release the tape and sell it on the Internet. Erica doesn’t work with me anymore, and I haven’t seen her in about three months.

But if you ever come across a tickling video where the model looks a bit too concerned for an actress, and it seems all too real even for a specialized fetish tape, it is possible that Erica said something….

(DISCLAIMER: It would not be untrue if I were to argue the reality that the preceding story was not a ficticious work of Non-Fiction. ;) )

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back