• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Tough are You????

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
ack this time of year those commercials air on my local radio station..."How Tough are You?" so has anyone here ever participated in the tough man contest? or tough woman contest? or is anyone thinking of participating this year? has anyone ever attended one of these events? should i try out as a ring girl? :shock: ok that last question was a joke..but the others are legit...

I'm tough. I'm tougher than old leather. I'm tougher than iron. I'm tougher than Jack Palance on a bad day!

am as tough as a cracker , breaks easely but keeps sticking in between the teeth

never heard of the show or been i one, but sounds fun , meaby if a friend dragged me along i would

isen't there a tickle equeavalent or something i like to see that more then fighting

Never went into a tough man contest, but finished in 3rd place in a dwarf tossing contest in college...does that count? :p

Ultimate Tickling Championship...

I say we just throw potential lee's into a pit with some hardcore ticklers. No safewords, no refusal, no escape. You are in there until either you leave standing up or are carried out on a stretcher. If you are tough then you face that. You face whatever challenges the ler's throw at you. All forms of tickling are game.

Last edited:
Ultimate Tickling Championship...

I say we just throw potential lee's into a pit with some hardcore ticklers. No safewords, no refusal, no escape. You are in there until either you leave standing up or are carried out on a stretcher. If you are tough then you face that. You face whatever challenges the ler's throw at you. All forms of tickling are game.

How long do you have to stay in?They shouldn't be aloud to touch in private areas,I think.

hmm well i'm so tough that i uh..well hmm i can uh..hula hoop for one whole hour non stop??? does that count?

Well, I'm so tough I can snap a hula hoop in half just by lookin' at it crosswise!

i'm as tough as a two dollar steak............................

In high school I was the assistant water boy on the chess club, so don't try to "pawn" off your toughness on me. I got your checkmate, right here. ;) BTW, does that stretchmark cream work on wedgie scars, too?? I'm so tough looking I went into a haunted house and came out with a job application.**rimshot***

How long do you have to stay in?They shouldn't be aloud to touch in private areas,I think.

You stay in until you are the last one standing... As long as it takes.

As for the 'private areas'. It's no holds barred competition. What if your naughty bits are your most ticklish spot? That's not exactly fair to the other competitors if those can't be tickled. It's totally platonic, only tickling.

So, I'm sorry, the judges have ruled. ;)

(Woot *Post 1000!* :super_hap)

There's nothing tough about a hula hoop, regardless of what you do with it. Unless you're Mr. T.

You stay in until you are the last one standing... As long as it takes.

As for the 'private areas'. It's no holds barred competition. What if your naughty bits are your most ticklish spot? That's not exactly fair to the other competitors if those can't be tickled. It's totally platonic, only tickling.

So, I'm sorry, the judges have ruled. ;)

(Woot *Post 1000!* :super_hap)

Then count me OUT!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back