• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how trustworthy is clips4sale?

frozenhell3

ok so i went to clips4sale and i put in my card info, mind u im not in a "correct state of mind" are these people trustworthy and am i gonna get billed for the 1 fuckin clip i bought and no others? any experiences? im a cop and i have many lawyer friends,, i will destroy that site if need be ,, comments?

ive had no problems with clips4sale.com other than buyin from some sellers who's clips are not what i wanted.

They also state\tell u how it will be billed if u need it to be hid on your bill statement

Never had a problem of any kind whatsoever with them.
Totally reliable in all respects.
Frozen- hope you soon recover your "correct state of mind"

So far, they've been very good and a great idea because you get right to the point with the clip you order.

Easy Dude

No problems with clips for sale! You need to take a pill or something you seem to be a little intense. As for your occupation and your lawyer friends, being a cop is not supposed to make you any better than anyone else. I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell your so called lawyer friends that you were ripped off by a foot fetish clip site for what probably amounts to the price os two Big Macs. I hope your friends have a good sense of humor. :wowzer: :bouncybou :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Never had a problem, been at that site since it first came on the internet.

DK

RELAX,,,, there big guy!!! LOL
I bet Neil is just terrified to death!!!
C'mon bro, are you for real??? Aprehension
is one thing but.... you gotta be kiddin'??
Anyway,,, Clips4Sale is the real deal...
you can put away your nightstick and handcuffs!!!
LOL

I testify to that!! Never had any kind of problems with them whatsoever. You can trust them! You can rest assured that you won't be billed for anything else, rather then what you paid for. Just follow their instructions to avoid being double billed.

frozenhell3 said:
ok so i went to clips4sale and i put in my card info, mind u im not in a "correct state of mind" are these people trustworthy and am i gonna get billed for the 1 fuckin clip i bought and no others? any experiences? im a cop and i have many lawyer friends,, i will destroy that site if need be ,, comments?

Now why would you go blindly flinging gratuitous threats like that without having bought anything from a store or even having had any feedback about it? I'm sorry, but it doesn't make any sense to bash a business without having any idea what you're talking about. I mean, all this talk about you being a cop, lawyers, and destroying C4S... What the hell?! Where is all this unjustified anger coming from? And why would you even consider buying something if you feel so strongly about them? I don't get it.

By the way, yes, I do sell clips through C4S, so I guess I'm not totally unbiased, here. But that has very little to do with my shock at how you threatened a business without knowing anything about it.

Last edited:
The Last Laugh said:
Now why would you go blindly flinging gratuitous threats like that without having bought anything from a store or even having had any feedback about it? I'm sorry, but it doesn't make any sense to bash a business without having any idea what you're talking about. I mean, all this talk about you being a cop, lawyers, and destroying C4S... What the hell?! Where is all this unjustified anger coming from? And why would you even consider buying something if you feel so strongly about them? I don't get it.

I say its a snot nosed kid tryin to act like hes 6 feet tall

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back